My AWESOME Curlformer Results!! **Pics**

LadyKaypnyc

Very nice!:thumbsup: Can you sleep comfortably in these?

I must be the only person that didn't like the youtuber's results?:nono: What was the point of all that and at the end pull/slick the majority of the hair back?:confused:

Not nice...:nono:

I don't like curls in the curls in the front of my head, never have, never will. I wouldn't have set the front at all, but I wanted those who needed a visual to get a clear view of how it was done...

Last edited:

reena

Omigosh!! I love curls so much and your hair is awesome. I went to the curlformers site and your hair came out better then their models!! I cant wait till I stop wearing sew ins (aug 08) I am going to rock those immediately. So Cute:yawn:

queen_t

Omigosh!! I love curls so much and your hair is awesome. I went to the curlformers site and your hair came out better then their models!! I cant wait till I stop wearing sew ins (aug 08) I am going to rock those immediately. So Cute:yawn:

Wow! Thanks reena. I'm gonna wash and redo them today with the bigger sized Curlformers :drunk:.

zzirvingj

WOW!!!

Your hair is phenomenal and you are also very pretty! :drunk:

I *LOVE* the half-up/half-down look on you!! That is gorgeous!!

Cien

Pink is my signature color
OP...AND LADYKAYPNYC....

I could strangle yawl!! I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread! :pullhair:

on the real---I have never heard of curlformers!! Thanks so much for sharing yawl! Both of you guys' hair look GREAT!! :yep:

thanks queen_t for the pics---and thanks so much ladykaypnyc (did I type that right? :spinning: ) for the video!

I JUST got my mesh rollers down.....now I MUST visit Sally's to give these a try! :drunk:

SweetAKA

Ok, I really like these and so do the folks here at work. I used two packs, and I think I really needed three and should move up to the bigger ones. I'm going to try again tonight with three packs instead, that will really help out on the front. Since it was late I didnt sit under the dryer, I let it all air dry overnight. I slept ok on these.

queen_t

Ok, I really like these and so do the folks here at work. I used two packs, and I think I really needed three and should move up to the bigger ones. I'm going to try again tonight with three packs instead, that will really help out on the front. Since it was late I didnt sit under the dryer, I let it all air dry overnight. I slept ok on these.

See, I told you they'd be gorgeous SweetAKA!!! :drunk:

Thanks ZZ and apples, ur hair is fiyah!

vslady

Wow!! I was not expecting this when I opened this thread. OP, gorgrous hair, skin, everything. I've never heard of Curlformers but definitely want some now. Waiting to see your new photos:lick:

Also, who makes those skin care products you mentioned above? TIA

vslady

Ladies, I am *officially* debt free. I paid off all lingering bills, large and small. THANK YOU, JESUS!!!! :clapping:

Anyway, to celebrate, not only am I getting my Pibbs 514, I'm taking a trip to Sally's to pick this up! I'm thrilled, ya'll and very blessed. :yep:

OT--Kudos and applause to you.:clapping::clapping: I hope to make this statement some day--unfortunately later rather than sooner.

queen_t

Wow!! I was not expecting this when I opened this thread. OP, gorgrous hair, skin, everything. I've never heard of Curlformers but definitely want some now. Waiting to see your new photos:lick:

Also, who makes those skin care products you mentioned above? TIA

Thanks vslady, the products are by Alpha Hydrox. There are some excellent reviews on it here (shout out to andreamarie :grin:) and at drugstore.com.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=77157

P.S. Deep conditioning now. :sekret:

caribgirl

I will not buy curlformers. I will not buy curlformers. I will not buy curlformers.

I will be satisfied with the magnetic rollers, mesh rollers, flexirods, Carouso rollers and satin covered sponge rollers that I already own.

I will not let the fact that the OP's hair looks so perfect at 13 weeks post change my mind. I will not let the fact that she said that they would be good for stretching when I am 11 weeks post relaxer make me weak.

Aww, heck, who am I kidding, I'm probably going to Sally's tommorrow. :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:!

OP- Your hair turned out so beautiful! Another incentive to reach BSL! :drunk:

silvergirl

the closest sallys we have here is in ontario, a whole 3 days drive from "middle of nowhere , canada", ebay doesnt have em, nobody else sells them. im depressed. :wallbash:

TrendySocialite

yet another person I have to add to my list of people I don't like...LOL

Your hair is too cute. I will be glad when my hair gets to a length I can use these rollers.

ARR

kandegirl

the closest sallys we have here is in ontario, a whole 3 days drive from "middle of nowhere , canada", ebay doesnt have em, nobody else sells them. im depressed. :wallbash:

Maybe there is some hope. I know that Sallys now sells some products on-line so check them out.

PinkAngel

PatTodd, I tested the Extra Long and Wide ones last night (pink and orange). When I stretched one out, it was about 1 1/2 ft. Those should work for you. :)

I keep running in this thread. I even went to Sally's today, touched the curlformers but I didn't get them. I didn't know how many packs to buy or whether to get the green/blue or orange/pink packs.

So, I'm a little below BSL but the pink/orange looked shorter and wider than the green/blue. Which ones should I get?

Are the pink/orange giving you a bigger curl? TIA

Monigirl

I know this is gonna sound weird and skeptical but I am gonna ask.

Silvergirl,
:scratchch I've been thinking.....
I can help you get some curlformers. You can trust me.:angel2: I promise to God!!
These are some ideas that came to mind.
I could give you my local Sally's phone number and you can pay for them over phone and see if they ship. If they don't... you can let them know that you are sending someone to pick them up....
I can pick up your purchase. You could send a Wal-mart money transfer of 8 or 9 bucks and I'll mail them to you that same day.

OR........

If you live near a Walmart in Canada you could send a money:dollar: transfer to cover the curlformers & shipping. I can run to my local Sally's buy them with your money and ship them to you and send you each and every reciept and any and all change left.

Ok...those are my wacky ideas.
I promise you can trust me. And all these ladies are my and your witness. LOL!!! My local Sallys just re-stocked their shelves. And I just want to help. :yep: PM me if you have any questions or if interested.

Last edited: