My AWESOME Curlformer Results!! **Pics**

queen_t

Just as an update, I thought I'd let you ladies know that my curls lasted throughout the weekend. They still look neat, considering I only used leave-in to set. I did the set Friday afternoon.

I slept with nothing covering the hair, so Sat. morning, I woke up and 2 of my curls had gotten crushed and deformed :ohwell:. I wet the strands with Lacio again and popped them back into 2 Curlformers and let airdry. Later, I took them out and WALAHHHH!! Perfect curls once again :yep:. Note: Friday, I set on soaking wet hair.

Next time around, I'll probably set with ORS Wrap/Set Mousse for an even longer lasting set. I might swindle my SO into getting me the wider Curlformer as well, since these worked so well for me. He loved the look :yep:.

OH, in my one of my original posts, I said that they seemed to dry pretty quick. I read on their site that this is so b/c, unlike rollers, the strands are not wrapped on top of each other. Duh me!!!:kick:

This product gets an A+++ from me. I'll do anything to stay away from the curling and flat irons. 24 weeks post, here I come!!! :drunk:

mrsjohnson75

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did you have to post these pictures and why does your hair have to look so perfect and bouncy and shiny and curlformed?

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

LOL!!!! I was thinking the same thing! Now I want some!!:lachen:

amber815

I was on the sally's website and they didn't have pics of all the sizes. I wanted to know did you use the long and narrow ones or the long and wide?

TIA!

MissRissa

Yall make me so dag on sick. I am HORRIBLE at any type of roller setting but now I'm all pressed to buy these dag on curlers. If I pay all this money for these things and I look a H.A.M. im gonna be so PO'ed.

silvergirl

dang , an our supply store doesnt sell them, i wonder where i could get them in canada. yorur hair looks amazing!

Mook's hair

Curlformers are taking over! Why couldn't I have invented this?
These results re fabulous and you are sooo beautiful. I love your glowing skin.

Lucky's Mom

Alright ladies, here are some more impressive results from Curlformers. I have to say, they work WONDERFULLY!!! Salon quality results! At first, I had some problems, but once I figured out the technique.....it was smooth sailing. I initially bought 4 packs, but I have a lot of hair…so I had to send my mother on a mission for 2 more packs. Sally’s had 1 pack left (cuz I bought the rest the day before :)), so I ended up improvising with some orange rods that I never got around to using.

I used Lacio Lacio and water to set and after my hair was dry (30-45 min. under dryer), I used to ORS moisturizing lotion when I separated the curls (to add extra sheen). I’m 3c relaxed, and my hair reaches to the top of my bra strap. I’m currently about 13 weeks post.

I'm soooo happy b/c these are going to be awesome for stretching :drunk:.

Man, I hate the fact that these Curlformer people are gonna make some money off of us!!! :wallbash:

Fabulous!!!!!:band2:

MiWay

That came out beautifully! I was really trying to wait a while before I bought these, but I guess I need to get with the program.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Ladies, I am *officially* debt free. I paid off all lingering bills, large and small. THANK YOU, JESUS!!!! :clapping:

Anyway, to celebrate, not only am I getting my Pibbs 514, I'm taking a trip to Sally's to pick this up! I'm thrilled, ya'll and very blessed. :yep:

mstee07

Alright ladies, here are some more impressive results from Curlformers. I have to say, they work WONDERFULLY!!! Salon quality results! At first, I had some problems, but once I figured out the technique.....it was smooth sailing. I initially bought 4 packs, but I have a lot of hair…so I had to send my mother on a mission for 2 more packs. Sally’s had 1 pack left (cuz I bought the rest the day before :)), so I ended up improvising with some orange rods that I never got around to using.

I used Lacio Lacio and water to set and after my hair was dry (30-45 min. under dryer), I used to ORS moisturizing lotion when I separated the curls (to add extra sheen). I’m 3c relaxed, and my hair reaches to the top of my bra strap. I’m currently about 13 weeks post.

I'm soooo happy b/c these are going to be awesome for stretching :drunk:.

Man, I hate the fact that these Curlformer people are gonna make some money off of us!!!

Really Pretty!!!

queen_t

Thanks guys! I went back and bought the extra long & wide ones too. I know, I know.....:spank:, but they work so well. I'll try those out Wednesday.

My SO called while I was in Sally's, he was like "Where are you?" :look:

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Thanks guys! I went back and bought the extra long & wide ones too. I know, I know.....:spank:, but they work so well. I'll try those out Wednesday.

My SO called while I was in Sally's, he was like "Where are you?" :look:

So, they sell them separately; or do you have to buy an entire kit? If I can, I would just buy packets of the long ones. The short ones won't do me any good and I like the look of elongated curls. I don't want to be looking like Shirley Temple.

BTW, what did you tell your SO??!!?:lachen::sekret:

queen_t

So, they sell them separately; or do you have to buy an entire kit? If I can, I would just buy packets of the long ones. The short ones won't do me any good and I like the look of elongated curls. I don't want to be looking like Shirley Temple.

BTW, what did you tell your SO??!!?:lachen::sekret:

Yeah Serenity, I never bought the kit, b/c I had no use for the short ones. They sell separate packs, depending on what length you want.

As far as the SO :think:...It started out with Honey..(cuz u know that softens the blow for EVERYTHING)....uhhh, I'LL CALL YOU BACK...:grin:

yodie

Guess it's time to go on and make a trip to Sally's. I'm sold.

Your hair looks beautiful.

SweetAKA

So I just so "happen" :look: to be in Sally's today and picked two packs of the curlformers, I plan to use these tonight. :grin:

I also seen there was a kit for $56 that had a variety of sizes in it.

queen_t

So I just so "happen" :look: to be in Sally's today and picked two packs of the curlformers, I plan to use these tonight. :grin:

I also seen there was a kit for $56 that had a variety of sizes in it.

Niko's cousins are gonna be real easy to spot now! :lol:

Let us know how it works out SweetAKA! :yep:

SweetAKA

Niko's cousins are gonna be real easy to spot now! :lol:

Let us know how it works out SweetAKA! :yep:

Ok, so I've got them all in now, just waiting on them to dry. I'll try to post my results in the morning. It took me awhile to get the hang of it, I kept pulling in the wrong direction and I was afraid of pulling to hard. But once I figured out the right way to pull it was quite easy.:grin:

queen_t

Ok, so I've got them all in now, just waiting on them to dry. I'll try to post my results in the morning. It took me awhile to get the hang of it, I kept pulling in the wrong direction and I was afraid of pulling to hard. But once I figured out the right way to pull it was quite easy.:grin:

Yeah once you get the hang of it, the rest is a piece of cake. I'm sure they'll look gorgeous!! :yep: