My AWESOME Curlformer Results!! **Pics**

Soliel185

:shocked: So pretty Soliel!!!! :bouncy:I love your results!!!:yahoo:
What size did you use? Narrow long or wide long?

Long & Narrow. I will try the Wide and Extra long next. After I separated them and it got more worn my SO decided he liked it. He said " It looks natural - like it's supposed to be that way. You know - some people's hair looks like that."

:grin: I just nodded like I didn't know any better and went back to my magazine.

queen_t

Long & Narrow. I will try the Wide and Extra long next. After I separated them and it got more worn my SO decided he liked it. He said " It looks natural - like it's supposed to be that way. You know - some people's hair looks like that."

:grin: I just nodded like I didn't know any better and went back to my magazine.

Awesome job Soleil. Beautiful!!!! :drunk:

Monigirl

I love that compliment your SO gave you!!!! :grin: oooh-weeeh!!!! "it looks natural and suppose to be that way" is what I would love to hear when I do this style. I bet your SO is gonna want you to do this style all the time. LOL!!!!
I can't wait to try these things!!!! I wonder what my SO will say.
I bought the long and wide.

queen_t

I love that compliment your SO gave you!!!! :grin: oooh-weeeh!!!! "it looks natural and suppose to be that way" is what I would love to hear when I do this style. I bet your SO is gonna want you to do this style all the time. LOL!!!!
I can't wait to try these things!!!! I wonder what my SO will say.
I bought the long and wide.

Girl, mine won't stay off of me either...LOL.

Can't be messin up my hair....shoooo. :grin:

Isis

I had to look at this thread twice!! :shocked: I :love: these results--thank you Queen_T for starting this thread and sharing your pictures. You and your hair are beautiful! :yep:
Thank you also Soliel. :)

Monigirl

Girl, mine won't stay off of me either...LOL.

Can't be messin up my hair....shoooo. :grin:

LOL!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: I love that!!!

A style so delicious your SO won't leave you alone. LOL!!!

This is so wierd...last week I was soo excited about getting my Marcheireamour DVD and learning how to rollerset and saran wrap. (that was my birthday gift) And I learned how to successfully do a rollerset thanks to that video. Watched it 5 times!!!
Now I am even more excited about curlformers.

I just know I have two wonderful ways now to style my hair this summer and here on out. Yeah!!!! If I want spiral rollerset use(curlformers) or if I want basic curls or staright look (rollerset and saran wrap) like Marcheire. Oh Yeah!!!!

silvergirl

I know this is gonna sound weird and skeptical but I am gonna ask.

Silvergirl,
:scratchch I've been thinking.....
I can help you get some curlformers. You can trust me.:angel2: I promise to God!!
These are some ideas that came to mind.
I could give you my local Sally's phone number and you can pay for them over phone and see if they ship. If they don't... you can let them know that you are sending someone to pick them up....
I can pick up your purchase. You could send a Wal-mart money transfer of 8 or 9 bucks and I'll mail them to you that same day.

OR........

If you live near a Walmart in Canada you could send a money:dollar: transfer to cover the curlformers & shipping. I can run to my local Sally's buy them with your money and ship them to you and send you each and every reciept and any and all change left.

Ok...those are my wacky ideas.
I promise you can trust me. And all these ladies are my and your witness. LOL!!! My local Sallys just re-stocked their shelves. And I just want to help. :yep: PM me if you have any questions or if interested.

i pmed you:grin:

MidBackCrisis

What is Curlformer and where can I get it? Once my hair gets shoulder length I would like to wear my own hair out but I would like to wear it curly. Better to have an early gameplan altho I am still transitioning at the moment. :yep: Im gonna be on my last dollar if I keep messing around with yall but this is too tempting lol

MidBackCrisis

Great job Queen!!! I love it, I want it, I need it and I have got to have it. I posted earlier not seeing the pics before I posted. Good thing I went thru the posts! Your hair is absolutely beautiful! Now here comes the question... Is your hair relaxed?

bellezanegra826

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did you have to post these pictures and why does your hair have to look so perfect and bouncy and shiny and curlformed?

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

um have you looked at your avatar lately? cuz you have some bouncy shiny curly hair too. therefore i'm mad at you and op for have gorgeous hair while i have my tresses wrapped and under a wig for this dang wig challenge. let me stop hating and go do something to my head

Key

OMG Your hair looks so cute and those curls are perfect. How long did it take you to put them all in???

PassionFruit

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did you have to post these pictures and why does your hair have to look so perfect and bouncy and shiny and curlformed?

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I REALLY REALLY shouldnt have opened this thread either....

I thought my LHCF membership was only $5... damn you people make me spend $50+ every week

I thoguth I was safe when my local Sally's had NONE... but now they sell em on sallys.com

my husband is gonna KILL me..... I gotta go to Walmart this morning to get a storage container for my PJism as it is....