My AWESOME Curlformer Results!! **Pics**

queen_t

Alright ladies, here are some more impressive results from Curlformers. I have to say, they work WONDERFULLY!!! Salon quality results! At first, I had some problems, but once I figured out the technique.....it was smooth sailing. I initially bought 4 packs, but I have a lot of hair…so I had to send my mother on a mission for 2 more packs. Sally’s had 1 pack left (cuz I bought the rest the day before :)), so I ended up improvising with some orange rods that I never got around to using.

I used Lacio Lacio and water to set and after my hair was dry (30-45 min. under dryer), I used ORS moisturizing lotion when I separated the curls (to add extra sheen). I’m 3c relaxed, and my hair reaches to the top of my bra strap. I’m currently about 13 weeks post.

I'm soooo happy b/c these are going to be awesome for stretching :drunk:.

Man, I hate the fact that these Curlformer people are gonna make some money off of us!!! :wallbash:

Last edited:

Suerte

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did you have to post these pictures and why does your hair have to look so perfect and bouncy and shiny and curlformed?

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

kellylinn77

Alright ladies, here are some more impressive results from Curlformers. I have to say, they work WONDERFULLY!!! Salon quality results! At first, I had some problems, but once I figured out the technique.....it was smooth sailing. I initially bought 4 packs, but I have a lot of hair…so I had to send my mother on a mission for 2 more packs. Sally’s had 1 pack left (cuz I bought the rest the day before :)), so I ended up improvising with some orange rods that I never got around to using.

I used Lacio Lacio and water to set and after my hair was dry (30-45 min. under dryer), I used to ORS moisturizing lotion when I separated the curls (to add extra sheen). I’m 3c relaxed, and my hair reaches to the top of my bra strap. I’m currently about 13 weeks post.

I'm soooo happy b/c these are going to be awesome for stretching :drunk:.

Man, I hate the fact that these Curlformer people are gonna make some money off of us!!! :wallbash:

WWWOOOOWWW Good Job!!!! You and your hair are beautiful:grin:

Last edited:

asubeauty

I will not buy curlformers. I will not buy curlformers. I will not buy curlformers.

I will be satisfied with the magnetic rollers, mesh rollers, flexirods, Carouso rollers and satin covered sponge rollers that I already own.

I will not let the fact that the OP's hair looks so perfect at 13 weeks post change my mind. I will not let the fact that she said that they would be good for stretching when I am 11 weeks post relaxer make me weak.

Aww, heck, who am I kidding, I'm probably going to Sally's tommorrow. :lachen:

PatTodd

:wallbash: I almost had myself convinced NOT to buy these darn things, but your hair looks so beautiful that now I have to. Thanks a lot. :wallbash:

queen_t

:giggle:, you guys are killin me!!!

I sat under a crappy, Wal-mart Conair dryer too. I even had to get ghetto and use my handheld dryer to make sure they dried. The material that they are made of conducts heat very well, so I was surprised that I was dry in no time.

I consider myself extremely roller-challenged, so these are gonna be great for future use :drunk:.

Last edited:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
**sigh** I've been trying to avoid all these darn curlformer threads, but I just HAAAAD to come in here and see your pretty curls. Now I want some :ohwell:

How much do these things cost?

anon123

I don't know if these could work on hair like mine, but if they could, that would be awesome. To me, the best thing about these is that they look light and non-bulky, like you could even take a reasonable nap in them. They wouldn't take up 10 shelving units, your neck wouldn't get sore, etc. Maybe one day I'll try them out. maybe once IRS economically stimulates me.

spicyhoney

Aww they came out cute. I have mine in now, I got the long blue and green ones too. You say you're about BSL, did you have any problem with your ends hanging out? Because I'm like APL and I had to have about inch from my roots or some of my ends would be out.

Dposh167

GAWWWWGEOUS DARLING!!! we need to just make a 'post ur curlformers pics' thread. cuz i have a feeling a looot of us are gonna be trying these this weekend

queen_t

Thanks so much ladies!! :Blush2:

Aww they came out cute. I have mine in now, I got the long blue and green ones too. You say you're about BSL, did you have any problem with your ends hanging out? Because I'm like APL and I had to have about inch from my roots or some of my ends would be out.

Spicyhoney, my hair is layered, so yeah...at the longest parts, I had to slide them down a bit too.

TrustMeLove

Really reallly NICE! I just bought some from Sally's TODAY.

I bought the Orange and Yellow Ones. Long and Wide. They were costly I paid like 58 BUCKS!

I bought them, because I saw LadyK use them on her natural hair and her hair came out ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! If these things work on natural hair really well...this will change the game completely. Spiral curles on 4A/B natural hair? Your kidding. Soo many other styles could be done. It would in a sense be like changing your texture for a different look.

I'm going to try them tomorrow.