Pics & Video of Extra Wide Curlformer Results

divinerae

The Extra wide and long are my favorite ones! I never thought to try them on the ends like that. You, your hair, and the baby are beautiful!!!!

beana

Beautiful results!!!! Thanks for postiong the instructional video too, you have convinced me to purchase a few packs!

joib

See, why did I come into this thread. I need to stop being so noisy.
$50 dollar gone next month.

Monigirl

TIP>>> You may be able to find them cheaper at your local Asian owned BSS. I seen some today in a Kings BSS here in STL for 6.99 a pack I don't know if it's a sale or what. When I go back to my moms next week I am going to pick up some if they are still that price.

:tantrum:6.99 really!!! Even though I have all I need I just need to know. Are they the same brand Sallys sells or has another company started making them cheaper. Dang!!! Please let me know. :drunk:

Was your hair blowdried and/or flatironed before you started?

My hair was airdried and flatiron a day prior. Before I flatiron my hair I apply: Diluted Razac Leave In Conditioner, Herbal Essence Long Term Relations Cream (4 pumps) & Extra Virgin Olive Oil

See, why did I come into this thread. I need to stop being so noisy.
$50 dollar gone next month.

Oh no....I feel so bad. :grin:

Lady Esquire

Your hair grows like a weed! I love how Alana is looking at you in the final clip. She is thinking, "Man, my mommy's hair is sooooo pretttttty!!!!"

Jazala

Oh Nooooo! Whyyyyyyyyy did I have to click this thread!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

You look awesome!!! Now i HAVE to go buy some. LOL!!!:wallbash::lachen::lachen:

Loved the video!

Monigirl

Your hair grows like a weed! I love how Alana is looking at you in the final clip. She is thinking, "Man, my mommy's hair is sooooo pretttttty!!!!"[/quote]

LOL!! I love that too.:grin: Funny thing is when my hair is curly she wants to play in it or taste and put my hair in her mouth. LOL!! She loves when I curl my hair with these things. She is always trying to help me take them out when I sleep by her or chew on them. :yep:

btw: I love you siggy quote " who gon check me boo". Sherea Atlanta Houeswive has gotten more bold this season. I love it!!

Last edited:

AVE One

Thanks for the tutorial! I actually have this size and never used them. I will have to give this a try.

Chrissy811

I like it it came out so beautiful girl. I just want to pinch your daughters cheeks, she's sooo cute she makes my ovaries hurt.

McQuay30

OH MY GOD!!! I have never seen such a beautiful and simple tutorial on how to put Curlformers in ones head. Your hair is absolutely awesome. After watching this video and will HAVE to give them a try especially since I can not rollerset, flexirod, or mesh roll my hair.:grin:

Thanks so much for the video

F8THINHIM

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I never got the hang of these, but now I will get them out and try again! Thanks for the tutorial.
Your baby is beautiful also!

Dee-Licious

i got my extra wides in my head to sleep in for church in the morning

it took me a while to find them I hadn't used them in so long... hopefully my style looks similar to yours in the morn :lol:

Monigirl

i got my extra wides in my head to sleep in for church in the morning

it took me a while to find them I hadn't used them in so long... hopefully my style looks similar to yours in the morn :lol:

I am excited for you. I know your hair is gonna look awesome. Post a pic if you have time. :grin: