Please rate my wigs. I bought my 2nd and 3rd wig ever today and I'm nervous.

Vote:

• Curly Wig

Votes: 110 75.9%
  • Straight Wig

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Neither! They are both horrible!

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Both, I like them the same.

Votes: 26 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

geejay

I think they look great. But hopefully someone with actual wig experience can chime in :)

venusfly

First of, let me say that you are VERY beautiful and I love YOUR hair.

Not a fan of wig AT ALL but I guess I'd go with number two which is more flattering to your face/features. First one says obvious wig to me and the bangs are not flattering on your face shape IMO. Just my HONEST opinion.

daydreem2876

carpe diem
I am not a wig wearer. That said, I think they both look nice but I like to curly one better :yep:. The striaght one is ok but I think it would be even better after you work with it a little bit, the hair does not seem to lay quite right.

FrazzledFraggle

First of, let me say that you are VERY beautiful and I love YOUR hair.

Not a fan of wig AT ALL but I guess I'd go with number two which is more flattering to your face/features. First one says obvious wig to me and the bangs are not flattering on your face shape IMO. Just my HONEST opinion.

That's what I'm looking for is honest! :lol:

Please if anyone has any suggestions, let me know. I'm not married to either of these wigs although I do kind of like the curly one. :lol:

shunta

You are gorgeous and have great skin! :yep:

I like the curly one the best. You should fluff it out and make it big and curly. I think the other one looks kinda plain. Sorry. :sad:

FrazzledFraggle

I am not a wig wearer. That said, I think they both look nice but I like to curly one better :yep:. The striaght one is ok but I think it would be even better after you work with it a little bit, the hair does not seem to lay quite right.

I'm going to curl it and see if that gives it a bit more texture instead of so sleek and straight. I wanted something with a bang since I don't have any but this may not be the one.

Worse case scenario, it goes into my closet for those role playing nights. :lol:

Leeda.the.Paladin

Definitely the curly wig better. It's so hard, for me, to find a straight wig that looks really natural. I think I've finally found one but it cost me dear.

The straight one is not terrible but the curly one just compliments you better, in my humble opinion.

cynd

letskeepntouch, I've never worn a wig but since I joined this board I've bought 4 and I've never made it out of the bathroom with them on. I think I know how you may feel, but I honestly like number 2 on you.

Last edited:

MrsMe

You're so prettyyyyyyy! (No homo!) I like the curly one. No, actually, I love it! Where did ya get it? :look:

Sent from my iPad using LHCF...excuse the typos

FrazzledFraggle

Ok, I have only had the first wig a few hours. If I change the bang and wear it bag does that make it look any less wiggy?

I haven't curled it or anything yet.

I know the head band is lame but I was trying to do something quick. :lol:

I'm not trying to be THAT girl, I'm just trying to not be a fool.

FrazzledFraggle

@letskeepintouch, I've never worn a wig but since I joined this board I've bought 4 and I've never made it out of the bathroom with them on. I think I know how you may feel, but I honestly like number 2 on you.

Yeah, the first one I bought hasn't come out of the closet yet. It was an expensive purchase not to wear it. :nono: This time I bought synthetic so if i hate them then oh well...no mucho dinero.

0live0il

I like the curly hair better, but I think you're more comfortable with the straight hair wig (since it looks more similar to how you normally wear your own hair?) so I'd recommend switching up the bangs, making it look less wiggy & wearing that one.

southerncitygirl

letskeepntouch

i like the curly on ya, pretty lady :) the straight one with bangs is a little off, maybe it needs some cutting....more layers or something? i wish the bangs were longer as well. your natural hurr is nice, with all that working out, i understand going the wig route:yep:

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I love your face.

I like the curly wig from the front, but not the sides.

(I'm not a wig wearer, so most wigs look ''wiggy' to me.)

Last edited:

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Curly one is good to go!

The straight one would be my weekend run around wig. Wear it at home and play with it until the hair relaxes some and looks more natural. Once u wear it a few times it will look much more natural.

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
Yea idk bout the wigs but you are gorgeous!
I actually think i like #1 the best

Sent from my phone-typos to be expected :)