Please rate my wigs. I bought my 2nd and 3rd wig ever today and I'm nervous.

Vote:

• Curly Wig

Votes: 110 75.9%
  • Straight Wig

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Neither! They are both horrible!

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Both, I like them the same.

Votes: 26 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dionnesse

I agree with the comments before, the curly wig is pretty on your face. I think the straight wig will look more flattering with a fuller bang. The rest of the hair is quite dense and the current bang is sparse in comparison. Your face can definitely pull off the first wig too, I just don't think it has been cut/styled well by the makers.

I'm a big wig fan and I'd definitely recommend them as a protective style - best retention ever! Just make a few adjustments and focus on that! You'll soon get used to it.

Post updated pictures if you modify!

felic1

Wigs need a bit getting used to. Also, it wakes a while to see what works and looks best on you. I have quite a few wigs, but I i like the ones off the face and near the shoulder and straight.

strawbewie

You look pretty in all of them. I wear wigs often. I like the curly one. I'm biased. Straight hair wigs require you to play with the bangs, adjust the part, curly it etc. Personally,when I wear wigs I don't like to do all of that but YouTubers have various ideas about making wigs work for you. You can even search your wig name and model to view specific suggestions. I usually don't buy a wig unless I have saw a few reviews on YouTube.

Keen

I vote for the 2nd one. Curly wigs are easier to maintain plus it looks more fun. The other one is very professional.

belletropjolie

Op if you are willing to shell out then I suggest Catherine maroon wigs.

They are made from human hair(kinky straight) and there was a thread where it got rave reviews. If you get the upart style wigs you can pull out your own hair to form the part. Becuase of the expense, I would only buy them if you are committed to the wig route

I've worn wigs before but onlyy feel comfortable with the u part styles.

yorkpatties

Welcome to the wonderful world of wigs! LOL I love #2 on you, it's a gorgeous, delicate and natural look on you. The first wig looks wiggy, I would throw a hat on over that and wear it to run errands. They make some really great u-part wigs these days, when I am looking for a straight style that's what I go with.

aquajoyice

Well besides you're flawless face I love the curly wig. But then again i'm just in love with curly hair.

amwcah

I most definitely like the curly wig on you. However, the straight wig looks much better after you made adjustments to it.

Lurkee

You are so pretty. I like both on you mostly because of your face though. I like your own hair best. :yep:

venusfly

I don't tend to care for them either but I'm on my third round of insanity and I intend to keep it up until I can do the insanity asylum (I'm thinking May)

See my t-shirt! :lol:

I checked out the t-shirt pics! Those are quite some guns (biceps) you have there! :lol: Congrats on even getting through the first round much less the third round!

LaToya28

In my experience, straight wigs always look wiggy IRL no matter how much you play around with them, add baby powder , etc so I would go with the curly one.

LoveBeautyKisses

The first wig looks natural

The second wig makes gives u a mature teen look

And the curly wig makes u look innocent.

You are very pretty and fresh faced.

Protective Stylin' on y'all.

FrazzledFraggle

The wig didn't make it to work. :nono: I tore it off on the car ride to work. I just could not stand it on my head. Sigh. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. It was driving me crazy and I kept feeling like it was rubbing my hairline which freaked me out but it was probably just my imagination. I felt like everyone on the highway was staring at my wig! Yeah, I know ain't nobody checkin for me like that. :lol: GEEEEZ! :lol:

Last edited:

FrazzledFraggle

By the way, I sent my mom these pictures (clearly she did not read the caption). She writes back, "definitely not that first wig (my hair) it is kind of frizzy. I cannot believe you paid for that". I wrote back, "it was free".

ETA: He response: "LMAO. I thought hair 1 and 2 were also wigs with frizzy ends…but now I understand"

That hurt my feelings. :lol:

Jetblackhair

I think the curly wig looks the best & most natural on your pretty face. The curly wig has a lot of pizazz & style whereas the straight hair is just there.

SmileyNY

You are so pretty!! :love:

ETA: Oh, *clears throat* the wigs. I like them both. The straight one is sleek & sopphistcated & the curly one is super cute. :)

Nazaneen

By the way, I sent my mom these pictures (clearly she did not read the caption). She writes back, "definitely not that first wig (my hair) it is kind of frizzy. I cannot believe you paid for that". I wrote back, "it was free".

ETA: He response: "LMAO. I thought hair 1 and 2 were also wigs with frizzy ends…but now I understand"

That hurt my feelings. :lol:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: I lol'd!!!!