Poll: Best Over All Hair Care Line

free2bme

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.longhaircareforum.com/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1046482494free2bme">

Best Over All Hair Care Line

If all your hair care products had to come from one line which would it be. (You have 2 options inexpensive &amp; expensive) (Relaxed heads, remember not all lines make relaxers!)

expensive
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Nexxus
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Elucence
<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />Lanza
<input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />Aubrey Organics
<input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />Mizani
<input type="radio" name="option" value="6" />Paul Mitchell
<input type="radio" name="option" value="7" />Sebastian
<input type="radio" name="option" value="8" />KeraCare/Affirm/Avalon
<input type="radio" name="option" value="9" />Other

Inexpensive

<input type="radio" name="option" value="10" />ORS
<input type="radio" name="option" value="11" />Protectiv
<input type="radio" name="option" value="12" />Motions
<input type="radio" name="option" value="13" />L'oreal (they make unfrizz, haircolor, various styling products)
<input type="radio" name="option" value="14" />Revlon (they make porosity control,arosci, lottabody, hair color)
<input type="radio" name="option" value="15" />Softsheen (they make break-thru &amp; Optimum)
<input type="radio" name="option" value="9" />Other
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

Allandra

Expensive: I'd select Elucence since they carry a wide range of products including relaxers.

Inexpensive: I'd select Revlon since they also carry a wide range of products including relaxers (and I believe Jade used to use their relaxer back in the day).

Amethyst

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Inexpensive: I'd select Revlon since they also carry a wide range of products including relaxers (and I believe Jade used to use their relaxer back in the day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jade used to use a relaxer? Jade has 2b or 2c hair, so I'm surprised that she would use a relaxer?

Allandra

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Amethyst said:
Jade used to use a relaxer? Jade has 2b or 2c hair, so I'm surprised that she would use a relaxer?

[/ QUOTE ]
My hair is also 2C. However, I use a relaxer. My hair isn't bone straight though. When I want it nice and straight, I roller set it and then wrap it. A lot of people are surprised that I get relaxer touch ups. I get them because it makes my hair much easier for me to manage (and I enjoy the option of wearing my hair wavy or straight). My hair is pretty thick, and having it mildy relaxed helps me quite a bit.

LondonDiva

Amethyst, glad the horses are back, the shine inspires me to get on that silica bandwagon.

I chose profectiv. Right now it's profectiv followed my elasta qp. I didn't pick one for the expensive products. I've tried nexxus and didn't like it /images/graemlins/nono.gif

Amethyst

Wow Allandra. You learn something new everyday /images/graemlins/smile.gif I would have never dreamed that someone with grade 2 hair would get a relaxer. Thanks for informing me.

LondonDiva: I missed my horses. I've tried to accustom myself to newer graphics, but I just can't leave my Stallions alone. I plan on moving to Texas sometime this year God-willing, and who knows, maybe the Lord will bless me with my very own /images/graemlins/wink.gif I chose the Profectiv also. Nexxus is way to expensive to be receiving not anywhere near the results one can achieve with the Profectiv products. And for half the price to boot /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Amethyst

Armyqt

I chose Elucence, cause I absolutely love their ingredients and the effects on my hair.

For Inexpensive I chose the profectiv line and I if Elasta QP was listed, I would've chosen that one. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ngaa

amethyst them horses have such shine!!! i wish i cud add silica to my supplememnts but coz i'm at 11 pills per day at the moment, i cant afford to add anything else /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ngaa /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

beana3

I chose Profectiv for the inexpensive product line. The breakfree, scalp stimulant, and shampoo all work well on my hair! I'm also LOVING elasta qp conditioners The intense is my fav, the DPR is nice too (i mixed them last night /images/graemlins/smile.gif). They also have this hair revitalizing complex which costs $3.49, its a proetin condit spray, I want to give it a try after my aphogee is finished. And i saw the 33.8 oz INtense bottle on sale for $8.79!!!
I tried the H-two last night and it was ok, i think i'll pass it on to my lil sis. I prefer my Joico by a long shot...this stuff is amazing, my roller set looked great when i used this!
I prefer the intense over my ORS mayo now, that's how serious it is!

Jenai

I choose Elucence because they have a little of everything included in their product line.