Favorite Hair Products (poll)

rosebud

These are my favorites right now /images/graemlins/smile.gif.
1) Favorite Protein Conditioner: Joico K-PAK Reconstructor, 10 en 1 Super Conditioner

2) Favorite Shampoo: Nizoral, Aubrey Organics Selenium Natural Blue, Cream of Nature Detangling & Conditioning

3) Favorite Moisturizing Conditioner : Nexuss Humectress

4) Favorite Moisturizer :haven't found one that I like..

5) Favorite Leave-in : Fermodyl Interactives & natural ois like almond oil, Grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, etc

6) Favorite Relaxer: Affirm

LondonDiva

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I know LD, ain't I mean . I had a few favorites listed there too! But I must say, that I'm really feeling the Elasta QP Mango Butter. You and Allandra need to try this stuff!

[/ QUOTE ]

ArmyQt believe me it's on my list of things to try. Thanks goodness I cannot find it now. I'll have to take a trip up to North London to get it.

Integrity

Diva, where do you look for hair products cos this thing is waiting for you in BRIXTON (ACE)! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

LondonDiva

I always go to PaK in Finsbury Park.
Where is Ace exactly, it's payday on Monday, let me know which shop it's near or something cause I'm very familiar with Brixton as that's where my chocolate love lives /images/graemlins/lick.gif LMAO &lt;---- don't mind me, crazy monday syndrome.

Integrity

hmm how can i describe it? its one of the shops next to the 'back' of boots the chemists, if u know what i mean. just walk along and cross the mainly pedestrain road when u get see the chinese manicurists. it should be one of the asian hair shops there but its a new shop with good lightning.

dont hesitate to PM me if its not clear. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Allandra

Armyqt said:
I know LD, ain't I mean /images/graemlins/grin.gif. I had a few favorites listed there too! But I must say, that I'm really feeling the Elasta QP Mango Butter. You and Allandra need to try this stuff! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I purchased it on February 4. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Integrity

protein cond is UBH conditioner
shampoo is motions lavish
moisturizing conditioner is Motions moisture plus
relaxer so far is affirm no lye
scurl for moistuirser
leave in is profectiv megagrowth

skegeesmb

1) Favorite Protein Conditioner: Sphogee 2 minute conditioner

2) Favorite Shampoo: Breakthru

3) Favorite Moisturizing Conditioner : Pantene moisturizing conditioner/Sauve Biobasics

4) Favorite Moisturizer : You already have the WGO

5) Favorite Leave-in : Empress Leave-in Conditioner

Leigh

Allandra girl, did I tell you about that Mango butter? It's awesome isn't it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif I've gone through 2 jars (and I've been using other stuff inbetween so that's a lot to go through) I've only used the serum once though.

Leigh

Allandra

Leigh said:
Allandra girl, did I tell you about that Mango butter? It's awesome isn't it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif I've gone through 2 jars (and I've been using other stuff inbetween so that's a lot to go through) I've only used the serum once though.

[/ QUOTE ]
Two jars? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif How long have you been using it?

Leigh

I guess I'm late. /images/graemlins/blush.gif I see that a lot of people are using the mango butter. I remember mentioning it once the 1st day it came out (I just happened to be in the beauty supply store and bought some). Has anyone else tried the serum? It reminds me of the Elucence extended repair treatment.

Allandra

Leigh,

I haven't used the serum, but I did read 'for best results always use Elasta QP Mango Butter Moisturizer following application of Elasta QP Breakage Control Serum'. As a matter of fact, I saw these two products next to each other at the beauty supply store. I decided not to get it (because I'm not experiencing any breakage).

Leigh

I used it once and it made my hair a little hard. I don't remember if I completely followed the directions so I will give it another try. I bought it along with my second jar of mango butter, which I'm out of. I too saw the bottles next to each other and since I loved the mango butter decided to get the serum not realizing it wasn't a leave in. I kinda half read the bottle while listening to the saleswoman explain the product when I bought my 1st jar of mango butter. When I went back, I didn't even read, I just bought it. So the next time, I'll remember to read everything like I usually do.

Leigh

G

I'm in love with any an all nexxus products. they leave my hair feeling soft and silky AND it moves so much! I've seen some people with hair, that even when they swing their head around, bend over, or shake their head. Their hair still sits there like a rock /images/graemlins/shocked.gif I'm scared to know what that feels like...

as for fav. protein: nexxus keraphix or emergencee
Fav. shampoo: nexxus therappe, or anything redken
Fav. moisture conditioner: nexxus humectress!!!! I love that product!!! . or Le kair cholesterol.
Fav. leave in: Nexxus headdress, or infusium 23 leave in
Fav. relaxer.. I have yet to find one I really like.

nita4

Emmy, I dig the Nexxus products too. Therappe shampoo, Humectress and Keraphix conditioners and Emergencee Reconstructor.

nita4

Sorry forgot to mention my Dudley's - PCA moisture retainer for a leave in, I actually like their mild relaxer too, the Dudley's creme press, and a moisturizing shampoo that works really well.

pebbles

Hi emmy,

I like Nexxus too. I use the Nexxus Botanoil Shampoo, and the Nexxus Keraphix. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

EmeraldSky

<font color="purple"> 1) Favorite Protein Conditioner: Motion's CPR
2) Favorite Shampoo: Aveda Sap moss or Creme of Nature
3) Favorite Moisturizing Conditioner : Keracare Humecto and Nexxus Humectress
4) Favorite Moisturizer : Wild Growth oil
5) Favorite Leave-in : Redken anti-snap, Phyto 9
6) Favorite Relaxer: Affirm1) Favorite Protein Conditioner:

</font>

CynamonKis

1) Favorite Protein TREATMENT - DRC-28, followed closely by Aphogee Treatment for Damaged Hair
2) Favorite Shampoo - Creme of Nature Detangling for Fine Hair (this is my absolute favorite product, hands down)
3) As for my favorite leave-in, moisturizing conditioner and moisturizer, the "jury's still out" and I want to THANK YOU ALL for this poll &amp; the product suggestions that came to me as a result!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

G

1) Favorite Protein Conditioner: Aubrey's GPB

2) Favorite Shampoo: Creme of Nature or Motions Lavish

3) Favorite Moisturizing Conditioner : Pantene Smooth N Sleek or Motions Moisture Plus

4) Favorite Moisturizer : ORS Olive Oil or S Curl Activator

5) Favorite Leave-in : Fantasia Leave-in or 911 creamy

6) Favorite Relaxer: Designer's Touch Lye Regular Strength

CynamonKis

Pooh123, I noted that S Curl Activator was voted one of the most popular moisturizers. How is it used -- is it just apply it to your hair at night? I admit my ignorance on this, as I was surprised cuz I thought curl activator was used for jheri curls back in the day.....

Armyqt

CynamonKis said:
Pooh123, I noted that S Curl Activator was voted one of the most popular moisturizers. How is it used -- is it just apply it to your hair at night? I admit my ignorance on this, as I was surprised cuz I thought curl activator was used for jheri curls back in the day.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a link to one of the threads where this was discussed. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Curl Activator

Tracy

1) Favorite Protein Conditioner: Dudley's Hair Rebuilder; Infusium Power Pac Conditioner

2) Favorite Shampoo: Lanza Protein Plus for strengthening; Lanza Deep Cleansing for Clarifying and Herbal Essences Fruti Fusions Color Protecting Shampoo for Moisturizing

3) Favorite Moisturizing Conditioner : Elucence MB; NACIDIT Olive Oil; Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment Conditioner; Mane &amp; Tail Deep Moisturizing Treatment; Pantene DMR

4) Favorite Moisturizer : Dudley's PCA Moisture Retainer, Diamond Drops Serum, Smooth &amp; Shine Serum, Fantasia IC Serum

5) Favorite Leave-in : Motions Nourish Leave In; Fantasia IC Leave In; L'Oreal Unfrizz Taming Creme

6) Favorite Relaxer: Motions Oil Moisturizing Relaxer in Mild

elliot

Pandora said:
ORS mayo does exactly what it says on the tub, shine, body, moisture, softness, strength and more!! are you convinced yet /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I am going to try this next time I wash my hair. It looks I am about to turn in to a PJ. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

G

Thanks for posting that thread for me Armyqt. CynamonKis if you still have questions after reviewing that S curl thread let me know!

CynamonKis

Thank you, Armygt for the link, and Pooh123 for the info. Amazing--and its true, I remember when people wore Jheri Curls, how their hair grew like crazy, mine included, and to think it was the moisturizers in the CURL ACTIVATOR that kept the hair moisturized...amazing!

aikaa71

) Favorite Protein Conditioner: Motions CPR

2) Favorite Shampoo: KeraCare Hydrating Detangling /images/graemlins/smile.gif

3) Favorite Moisturizing Conditioner : KeraCare Humecto

4) Favorite Moisturizer : Elasta QP Mango Butter /images/graemlins/smile.gif

5) Favorite Leave-in : Sweetcocoa's pomade /images/graemlins/clap.gif

6) Favorite Relaxer: still looking.