What color is YOUR hair?

G

I have always wondered how many of my hair sistas on the LHCF have dyed their tresses? Please select below your current dyed shade:

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.longhaircareforum.com/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1065390749Caramela">

hair color
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />natural hair color (no dye)
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />lt/med/dark brown
<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />auburn/red/burgundy
<input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />blonde
<input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />black
<input type="radio" name="option" value="6" />highlights/lowlights/streaks
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

SVT

Light black right now, dark brown naturally.

I'm thinking about coloring next weekend. I always use Textures and Tones Silken Black.

Tebby1017

I'm naturally a dark brown, and my auburn color is growing out...thinking about coloring again or just going back to natural with auburn streaks.

Tebby

Nina_deF

Newly dyed semi-permanent "sahara brown" to get rid of orangie dye job and to cover gray hairs.
Orange gone.
Grey still here!

C

Cami

Naturally dark brown, but I currently have a black rinse over it to cover up my streaks.

jrw

I have dyed my hair in the past with semi-permenant and permenant colors ranging from dark red to reddish brown. My natural hair color is dark brown with red mixed in.

diamond_nh

naturally light/medium brown

Even though I love my natural color and would never dye it sometimes I wish it was darker. For example, when I get micros, I get 1B hair because I prefer that look over getting my own hair color.

T

Tee

Naturally medium brown, but I'm thinking about coloring it a very dark brown.

luvhair

Beauty and Fashion Junkie
black with all sorts of red and brown highlights. I actually can't decide whether I want to go lighter or jet black.

nekee

My hair is naturall jet black, but it is black(new growth), gradually going into a dark brown, then a lighter brown then a blonde - think beyonce with way more sheen

A_Christian

My hair has always been naturally dark brown with some reddish-brown areas. I guess you could say I have natural highlights,lol.

Junebug D

Most is naturally dark brown... since I've gone natural I've noticed that a lot of hair towards the crown is actually this shade of light brown. So I guess I really have 2 hair colors.

Lindy

Natural haircolor is dark brown with auburn highlights; currently it's dyed with "Bronze" Textures &amp; Tones.

lilchanel

My hair color is naturally dark brown. I have highlighted my hair a few times in the past, but it doesn't seem to last long.

lunalight7

Naturally very dark brown w/ blonde highlights that look auburn when 'dirty' and/or old. In the past, I dyed my hair auburn.

B

ballet_bun

my natural hair colour is dark/light brown ...turns sandy brown in the summer. I dyed it last on June7th ...Brazilian brown ... clolour made me feel a little on the sexy side. HOwever, I'm trying to avoid colour for now. I odn't want to use too many chemicals in my hair!

Ballet Bun ...

skegeesmb

My hair is dyed black with semi-permanent color, but my natural hair color is med/light (if in the sun) brown.

FLAME

my hair is a natural shade of diry brown. I say dirty, because I just hate the color. In the sun it carries a kind of green undertone. and when inside it just looks like it needs to be washed. so right now I'm dyed a wonderful shade of silken black.