Progress Pics -2 Years and four months post bc, pics and video!

Endlesslegs

Hey ladies!

Check out my progress, I've gone from less than an inch to past APL. I'm very pleased :grin:. I've still got a lot of growing to do but in the meantime, here are some pics.

I made a video compilation of my progress with more pics and more detail http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKJTsedlXXI

Thank you so much, although I dont post much, your tips have been invaluable! Sorry the pics are so big but I'm too tired to resize!:blush:

Before BC - MTG BURNED MY NEck

I TRIED TO TRANSITION

FAILED - BC FEB 2008

2 months post I think

JULY 2008

MY PUFF a year later

PROTECTIVE STYLES all done my me :grin:

Braids done by me! :grin:

Styling my own Hair

January 2010 I believe

June 2010 - 3 inches away I think

FRO =D

Hope you enjoyed! I cant wait till I'm full BSL Goodness! xoxo

CurlTalk

Whoa, I love your hair!

One question: how many months post were you in pic # 6? I love that look...

Nonie

Congrats on your progress!

You are so pretty! You remind me of Yaya in some of your pics.

I love your hair and makeup! You did a great job with your hair. Your protective style pics are great too. Congradulations on your progress. Keep up the good work, and I am very happy for you. I can't wait until my hair gets like that!! :)

Endlesslegs

Awww thank you so much ladies! I'm slightly tearing up!

It means a lot as you ladies are my inspiration (no cheese lol), I've lurked for ages but everytime I've had a question you always come through.

So, Im going to figure out how to multi-quote and I'll respond to your questions :)

Endlesslegs

Whoa, I love your hair!

One question: how many months post were you in pic # 6? I love that look...

Yay! I figured out how to multi-quote

In that picture I was 6 month's post bc :)

Congratulations. You're doing so well. You're pretty too, are you a model?

Thank you!:blush: I did some modelling while I was at uni, but I take pics for fun now, Im concentrating on a legal career :)

You and your hair are beautiful! Keep up the good work!

Woo! Im trying to get where you are at, excellent progress!:yep:

And please post your regimen! :grin:

I dont really have a regimen anymore, in my first year I took vitamins a lot, biotin, msm, multivits etc, but then I kind of fell off. I used to henna quite often back then, once a month at least.

For the past year though all I do is wear wigs or half wigs.
I put my hair in canerows and wash once a week.
I prepoo with Amla or coconut oil and some conditioner usually a protein one like Silk elements or ORS
I shampoo with a sulfate free shampoo like samy's, Im trying to wash out my latest bkt so I use Aloe rid clarifying shampoo weekly now.
After that I use any dominican rinse I have lying about and follow up with a rich deep moisturing conditioner like silicon mix or Skala
I usually take out my canerows at this point and detangle while my hair is still damp/wet.
Then I use a leave in conditioner like Herbal essenses LTR of Salerm:lick:
Sometimes I use shea butter but I always seal with castor oil.
I put my hair back in fat canrows and slap on my lace wig (with pins):lachen: and Im good for a long while!
For the past month I've been taking multivits again, they make my nails grow quickly and they didnt hurt the last time.
During the week I cowash in the shower if I feel like it. My regimen doesnt really have a structure. I just like making sure my hair has the protein and moisture thing in check.

And if you have time can you list what foundation you use? :grin: Thanks!

:grin: I use max studo sculpt in nw45 or studio fix liquid nw45 or MUFE high definition 178. I always set with mac mineralize satin finish in deep dark :)

Endlesslegs

WTG!! What is the first protective style that you have a picture of? Is that a weave? It looks amazing

Thanks its not a weave, its a half wig...can you believe it?!:lachen:

I always play around with stuff and come up with styles. :drunk: Its a twist out at the front and the back is a SYNTHETIC half wig I found in the shops for £10! Somehow it blended together quite well.