Progress Pics -2 Years and four months post bc, pics and video!

Songbirdb

You are absolutely gorgeous!!! .... and your hair is very pretty too! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great progress!

Rei

girl you are seriously working the lipstick color. every single picture your makeup is flawless! (plus you're gorg :blush:)

Great progress! what kind of style is the first protective style? crochet braids?

hillytmj

Wow! Your have some skills (i.e. all of those fabulous hairstyles)!
Your hair is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations!

sithembile

Beautiful and inspiring!

What's the name of the synthetic curly half wig in the first protective style photo? And what's your hair type, it looks so soft!

*KP*

You've made great progress! I love the fro

Make up is on point! What liquid eyeliner do you use?

Ijanei

Love it, great progress and flawless make-up...u rock the purple/pink well...most cant do that. Well I know I can't pull it off but then 2, I dont wear make-up

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Your hair is beautiful! I love how versatile you are with the hairstyles, I wish I had skills like that. I love your make-up looks too :yep:

Endlesslegs

Thanks a lot everyone, was bit nervous about posting but I've learned a lot from here and thought it would be nice to share/give back!

your face,your makeup,your hair,your style..i love it all

Mizz Brit, I love your hair too. Ive been keeping a keen eye on your progress as it looks like we could be hair twins! :spinning: well, before I bkt'd anyway. WTG!

girl you are seriously working the lipstick color. every single picture your makeup is flawless! (plus you're gorg :blush:)

Great progress! what kind of style is the first protective style? crochet braids?

It's a half wig, with my hair set in twists (twist outs) at the front to blend :grin:

You've made great progress! I love the fro

Make up is on point! What liquid eyeliner do you use?

I adored your hair at the meet-up! my friend and I couldnt stop staring at it! (made me even consider relaxing again:blush:)

The eye liner is by Rimmel London, I think you can get it in boots for 2.99 or so...