Progress Pics -2 Years and four months post bc, pics and video!

BostonMaria

Beautiful hair and make up!
I was about to ask if you were a model, but I see you already answered that. I love your eyes, very pretty!

Forget the hair...you are gorgeous!! Ok now, back to the hair...gorgeous also!! Tremendous progress....thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.

Gimme dem eyes!!

Fine 4s

Besides the fact that you are gorgeous and creative with your hairstyles, how in the world do you multi quote?! :D

ladylibra_30

Get.It!!! :)

Pics 8, 11, & 12 are so gorgeous. Do you model?

ETA - I see your answer to the model question.

Last edited:

teysmith

You are Beautiful! Natural hair looks amazing on you! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

I loved the vid!

Last edited:

kandegirl

Gorgeous hair and Beautiful Eyes!!! I was paying more attention to your eyes and shadow than your hair. Your shape is similar to mine, giving me hope at trying eyeliner more!

tricie

What awesome progress!! And you do one heck of a protective style! :) You'll be at BSL in no time! You are too cute and very photogenic! :)

Endlesslegs

Besides the fact that you are gorgeous and creative with your hairstyles, how in the world do you multi quote?! :D

hahaha! there is a multiquote button underneath everypost. you select the ones you are going to reply to, click any 'quote' button and voila! multiquote! (I know that explanation sucks, Im sorry :lachen:)

Great progress (and you're very pretty too)! :)

Thanks! Ive been following your fotki since you bc'd, your progress has been very inspiring to me, and you are from London too...WOOYEAH! :grin:

very beautiful......
but girl your boobs ain't playin in those pics' lol!

Hahaha, Im sorry. Im not used to having them, I just woke up one day and I had bossoms! In my excitement I forget Im not an 'A' cup anymore:lachen::blush::lachen:

Thanks for your comments everyone. I'll probably do another video on protective styles and some how-to's, hair styling has been my hobby for ages even when I had jacked up hair!

Endlesslegs

Great progress! I love your hair and you are soooo PRETTY!!! You need to do some makeup tutorials!!!!!

I will!

lol, although I'll feel like such a fraud! I just cheat my way through it lol, I never use the right brushes, my finger is my favorite tool, lip liner is not always imperative (that is make-up blasphemy for some folks:look:) but I have fun with it! :grin:

kblc06

Wow! Your hair looks amazing and you are incredibly beautiful :grin: Congrats on your progress

Endlesslegs

Hey Endlesslegs! You're a gorgeous woman.

What kinda kinky hair did you use for your braids? is it a sew in in the back?

Thank you, I love your hair too and your creativity! I dont recall the exact brand I used in that pic. I just went to the shop and got the longest kinkiest hair I could find. I just didnt get one with lots of shrinkage, I wanted volume and length not a mass of shrunken kinky braids.

They looked quite similar to this http://www.pakcosmetics.com/product...413&pid=6637&productaname=Syn-Afro-Kinky-Bulk not this http://www.pakcosmetics.com/product...pid=4884&productaname=Plus-HH-Afro-Kinky-Bulk--

and it was braided all the way through. No sew-in at the back