RAVES!! Elasta QP Products

LondonDiva

OK all I'm going to say is the creme conditioning shampoo is THE BOMB. It is staying in my staples of hair products. I don't know which is better, this or the breakthru. I think the breakthru maybe number 2 now on my list. This is getting worse and worse. There are no sulfates in this shampoo and it's CHEAP! I'm not gonna big it up too much because i don't want to be the cause of people going broker, but did I say it was cheap and also THE BOMB!!

daviine

STOP IT DIVA!!!! You can't go around comparing shampoos to Breakthru and expect me not to try it (especially since you comapred the Breakthru to CON...)

But I'm going to stand my ground.....I am happy with my CON. But I do find it interesting that I've never been reallyt interested in shampoos until you started all your shampoo reviews.

I'm not reading any of your posts anymore..../images/graemlins/naughty.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

LondonDiva

CON, Breakthru and this Elasta QP one are my top 3 now.... DAMN /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif Top 4 I forgot the Profectiv Clean N healthy. Daviine you know I don't rave about something unless it's really worth raving about now. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

LondonDiva

**Sneaks in the thread to tempt Daviine again**

Daviine, this stuff is amazing. It's the softest it's ever felt in a long time. I don't even need to do a deep conditioning after using it. The stuff is so slippery that as I was sqeezing it out of the bottle, it went back in again. I was like /images/graemlins/huh.gif It's so good I'm gonna wash my hair again tonight /images/graemlins/smile.gif

**sneaks back outta the thread** /images/graemlins/wasntme.gif

Titansgirl

Hi Londondiva, I have used the QP Silk before. I used it for about 1 1/2 years. It does help w/ detangling and is good w/ heat. I used to use it all of the time when I used to blowdry and hotcurl my hair. /images/graemlins/mad.gif It did give good bounce and it wasn't too heavy. I haven't used it in a while since I have been air drying my hair. Also, I have falling in love w/ the QP H-Two and the Intense Moisturizer!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm such a PJ /images/graemlins/smile.gif

LondonDiva

Thanks for the review. Ahh what the hell it's cheap I will try it soon enough and see how it acts as a detangler /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I like products, what can I say /images/graemlins/grin.gif

lala

You buys are just bad, bad, bad! I'm ordering as we type.
I had 2 items in my cart as well, I've never been to this site before...

adf23

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Elasta QP's Feels Like Silk- its a gel type in a bottle, but doesn't dry hard. I use it when I set my hair, when I pull it back, wear it wavy, anything! LOVE IT!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I can barely find it though!! If I go into a Walmart in... ahem....urban areas..I can find it.

Walmart also carries the Mango Butter.

marabou1

LondonDiva:

You got me excited about the shampoo. /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

I bought it a few days ago, but haven't washed my hair yet. I'm using it tonight!

-Marabou

Armyqt

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
adf23 said:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Elasta QP's Feels Like Silk- its a gel type in a bottle, but doesn't dry hard. I use it when I set my hair, when I pull it back, wear it wavy, anything! LOVE IT!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I can barely find it though!! If I go into a Walmart in... ahem....urban areas..I can find it.

Walmart also carries the Mango Butter.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the Feels Like Silk Gel.. I mainly use it on my daughter's natural hair to keep her ponytails neat. It is very softening and non-drying. Elasta Qp has not let me down yet. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Amethyst

As you can see I love everything I&amp;#8217;ve tried in this line. I love the fact that they have so many herbs in their ingredients. And they&amp;#8217;re super cheap. Could this be too good to be true? Have I found a whole line of products that work superbly. We&amp;#8217;ll see. I&amp;#8217;ll post a follow-up in a couple weeks to let everyone know if I&amp;#8217;m still in love with these products.

[/ QUOTE ]

Before I came home I stopped at the store to try the Elasta QP's mango butter and the Nacidit rinse. I remembered your review about it and promised myself today is the day I'm gonna try these items. Oh my goodness Armyqt the Mango Butter is awesome /images/graemlins/clap.gif Today was my first time trying it. It melts in your hair just as the jar says like "butter", and the moisture factor on a scale from 1 to 10 is an 11! It smells real nice too /images/graemlins/smile.gif I also bought the Nacidit Rinse. I couldn't wait to wash day so I put a little on a small section of my hair, rinsed and it left my strands very soft, and tangle free.

Armyqt

Hey Amethyst, that mango butter is great. Glad you finally got some. I would really like to get my hands on saome of that nacidit rinse. Someday soon. /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

LondonDiva

marabou1 said:

LondonDiva:

You got me excited about the shampoo. /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

I bought it a few days ago, but haven't washed my hair yet. I'm using it tonight!

-Marabou

[/ QUOTE ]

Well.....how did it go. Was the it the creme conditioning one you bought?

Lecaste

Amethyst said:
Oh my goodness Armyqt the Mango Butter is awesome /images/graemlins/clap.gif Today was my first time trying it. It melts in your hair just as the jar says like "butter", and the moisture factor on a scale from 1 to 10 is an 11! It smells real nice too /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi all! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

OK, now I have a fixation over this stuff! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I WANT MY MANGO BUTTER! I even e-mailed Elasta and asked them for the names of distributors in the area. When I called them,though, they didn't know what I was talking about. /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif I've already visited over 15 beauty supply stores (I am on a mission! /images/graemlins/smile.gif) with no luck. I am resigned to ordering it online. Anyone know of a reputable place?

Thanks!

Lecaste

marabou1

Hello LondonDiva:

I was so caught up talking about castor oil today, that I forgot about my wonderful experience last night.

Words can't express! /images/graemlins/dance7.gif

I haven't started doing the no-shampoo washing yet, but I imagine this is probably what it feels like.

My hair has never felt so soft after shampooing! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Thanks to the person who recommended it! I think it was Armyqt. /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

I'm seriously considering buying all their products.

Can someone please remind me which product someone compared to the S-curl? If it's just as good or better, than I'm definitely investing in their whole line!

Another questions. What's the deal with gloss? If you are moisturizing the hair, what's the purpose of using it? Is it the same as using oil sheen? Is it just for shine? /images/graemlins/look.gif

Armyqt

Hey Marabou1, glad you liked the Elasta QP ahmpoo. I haven't tried that one yet. The one I used was the Bodiphying. Londondiva recommended the moisturising one. Which I do have but have not used yet. I'm in love with the lanza protein plus right now. I'm gonna try it this weekend though.

I compared the Penetrating moisturizer to the S-curl only because it has glycerin as the second ingredient. I wanted people to know what kind of product it was. I still have and use the S-curl. They have different consistencies, but I love them both.

smlwndr97

Aesthetician
I just have to put in my 2 cents about the Mango Butter. FAB-U-LOUS!! I love it!! I alternate it with the Profectiv (purple jar). I use it on my ends at night before I go to bed. It smells like heaven and it feels great going on my hair. I have pretty fine hair for the most part and this stuff doesn't weight it down. With all of the raves I have read, looks like I'll be heading out to try other products in the line!!! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

marabou1

Armyqt:

When you try the creme conditioning shampoo, please let us know which one you prefer and why.

...and can you believe I'll be getting a touch-up next week. I can still get the comb through my hair with no problem! I'll forever be grateful to Keylargo for encouraging me to come here.

Armyqt

I'll definitely post a review on this thread when I try the shampoo.

BTW, how long has it been since your last relaxer? It's great to find products that help you manage the 2 textures with no breakage. I have soo much new growth right now, it's not even funny. I wouldn't dare wear any style other than a bun right now. As long as my hair isn't breaking, I'm gonna wait until the end of the month. I just give my hair lots of moisture right now.

marabou1

Armyqt:

I had a touch-up 7 weeks ago. My hair is very course and I would never be able to go 8 weeks if I wasn't moisturizing it galore! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Thanks for the heads up. I've seen these products, but never knew anyone who used them. I liked the Mango Butter, so i figured I'd try something else based on all the raves in this thread. I deep conditioned with the DPR-11 after my henna treatment Thursday and all I can say is /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

Good stuff! It's comforting to know that the same company also manufactures Elucence and Kenra products.

caress

I agree with you about the Creme Conditioning Shampoo. I bought it because of a recommendation on another site. It left my hair so soft and detangled. And it didn't leave a fim like other conditioning shampoos seem to do.

Oh and I plan on trying the DPR-11 Deep Penetrating Remoisturizer next. If all goes well, I may stick with this line.
I also bought the Breakage Control serum but I haven't used it yet. And I bought the Mango Butter and I love it because it's not greasy and I can use it to smooth my hairline.

Tara

Thank you for the review!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm not a product junkie, I'm not a product junkie /images/graemlins/look.gif

You know I always see the Elasta QP products and have wanted to pick one up for a while now...so this review will be helpful when I got back to that beauty supply warehouse I went to this week.

Allandra

Tara said:
I'm not a product junkie, I'm not a product junkie /images/graemlins/look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Ummmm, yeah right. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

azul11

oh this is just great! /images/graemlins/mad.gif now i have a list a mile long for elast qp products. its a good thing i have braids otherwise i would have ran and bought these products already. this site is not good for the wallet. /images/graemlins/frown.gif God bless you all.

Integrity

azul11 said:
this site is not good for the wallet. /images/graemlins/frown.gif God bless you all.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know! there should be a health warning before people sign up to be members. with the way legal litigation is going someone might sue one day. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

i agree. Love the Penetrating Moisturizer. I spray a little bit every morning and my hair stays moisturized. But don't use too much or it gets kind of greasy... a little bit goes a long way. :)
Also tried DPR-11: it's pretty good, i'd give it a 8.5/10