Question about Cassia Obovata??

An_gell

Hi ladies!! I finally got my cassia obovata, I wanted to try henna, but didn't want to change the color of my hair so I did research on here and went with cassia. I really want to do the treatment this weekend, but I really need a protein trt. So if I do the cassia trt is it okay to do an hard core protein trt behind it or is that too much? Also does anyone know any tips for washing your hair but keeping the water out of ya ears at the same time..I know it probably sounds like a dumb question, but I have an ear infection but I really wanna do my hair this weekend too...I been continuing to wash my hair with this cold that I already have and went to the Dr today cuz I have so much pressure in my ears like they won't pop. And I have an ear infection I know I should just wait til it's all cleared up, but I got that "try new product itch." I put some cotton balls in there last night for my cowash but of course the entire ball got wet..Any advice will be appreciated..

Katherina

Cassia treatment plus hard protein sounds like too much. Why don't you do the protein treatment now and wait a week or two to do the cassia? And IDK about part II of your post. Hope someone else can help you out though.

An_gell

Cassia treatment plus hard protein sounds like too much. Why don't you do the protein treatment now and wait a week or two to do the cassia? And IDK about part II of your post. Hope someone else can help you out though.

I know Elle, I should just wait but I'm so anxious to try the cassia. I will probably just end up doing the protein and wait for the cassia. So undecided right now..lol

destine2grow

I would love to hear your review on Cassia. I wanted to try that and henna but I don't want to do the mixing. I hate mixing things. But most ladies seem to have really good success with henna or cassia.

empressri

Put it this way, it's a nice way to end up with hard, matted dry rough feeling hair if you do both.

KEEP IT SIMPLE. One treatment at a time, I cannot stress this enough!!!

I have a firm stance on using aphogee, henna, cassia, bentonite and whatnot separately from other things. One you need to know how your hair is going to react to each thing, two you don't know what will happen if you experiment too much.

Just saw that last bit, if you can't wash your hair without getting water in your ears you need to wait girl! Don't want it to get worse.

Katherina

Yes, I know the feeling! New product excitement! So... then just try the cassia :grin:. I'd better not come in here next week and read about a setback! :spank:

An_gell

Put it this way, it's a nice way to end up with hard, matted dry rough feeling hair if you do both.

KEEP IT SIMPLE. One treatment at a time, I cannot stress this enough!!!

I have a firm stance on using aphogee, henna, cassia, bentonite and whatnot separately from other things. One you need to know how your hair is going to react to each thing, two you don't know what will happen if you experiment too much.

Just saw that last bit, if you can't wash your hair without getting water in your ears you need to wait girl! Don't want it to get worse.

Thanks Empressri!! Your right, I'm glad I asked the question because this is my first time doing cassia and the last thing I want to do is have a major setback. I think I will just do the protein trt and just wait a couple weeks before I use the cassia.

An_gell

I would love to hear your review on Cassia. I wanted to try that and henna but I don't want to do the mixing. I hate mixing things. But most ladies seem to have really good success with henna or cassia.

I know I'm so excited, but I think imma wait..If you do try it order from esty "thehairshebang," because she makes cassia and henna melts and all you have to do is add water or whateva you want to add to it and then mix and apply.