Questions Regarding Dabur Amla Oil ?

Natirelle

Me and my professor was discussing hair oils and was surprise I was a tad bit famlair Amla Oil. (Yes he is East Indian) So he bought me a bottle as a gift because it cheap where he he lives at. I hope he brings me some Vatika oil too !:grin:
So my question is when you use the Amla Oil and it turns you hair a bit darker, do you have difficulty lighten your hair, when you cease the use of Amla Oil ?

I used the Amla Oil as a pre-poo treatment last night and I've noticed my curls were a tad bit looser then usual? Have any other naturals or texlaxers experienced this?

Is the darken permanent?

Thanks in Advance !!!:bighug:

MaryJane3000

I've been using it since the summer and honestly I havent noticed any darkening of my hair. I did notice however, that during the summer months my hair didn't lighten like it normally does. I think its more of a sunscreen type thing and prevents your hair from oxidizing and lightening from the sun.

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
I love this oil. I would mix it in with some cream moisturizer or use along with my dc under heat. It always leaves my hair very soft and manageable.

My hair is already pretty dark, but thus far I haven't noticed anything change. Oddly though, I put in a light brown rinse ages ago which has still not rinsed out, and the Amla oil hasn't done anything to change that thus far.

Be careful what you spill it on, though, it stains easily.