Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up???

Aggie

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

How many weeks post relaxer are you right now?
11 and a half weeks now and was going to texlax on this coming Sunday, but changed my mind. I think I will wait until a week and a half before Christmas which will take me to 15.5 to 16 weeks.

When is your next touch up?
December 12th or 16th, 2011.

What relaxer will you use?
Mizani Butter Blend Mild - lye.

Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax?
I am self-texlaxing.

la mosca

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

I will be 18 weeks post on Saturday.

Saturday, December 17, 2011. I will be 22 weeks post. (My only other relaxer this year was in July.)

Linange Lye

Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax?[/QUOTE]

I will self-relax.

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
I'm 13 weeks and plan on relaxing Dec 10th because of underprocessed strands from my last relaxer. I don't want unnecessary set backs.

I use Soft & Beautiful. My mom relaxes my hair for me.

Sent from my LG-MS690 using LG-MS690

taz007

I am 11 weeks post (I think) and will be relaxing again on 11/20. Can't wait!

nickpoopie

I just relaxed my hair this past Saturday after being 20 weeks post relaxer. I only go to the shop for a relaxer because the last time I did a 20 wk stretch I didn't relax all the new growth, it was disaster.

What relaxer did I use? Straight Request Ultra Butter Cocoa & Shea Butter

beans4reezy

Why will it cost so much @beans4reezy ?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

kupenda my hairdresser is expensive, girl! The relaxer I use is the Jazma Wash and Wear and unfortunately, she's is the only hairdresser I know of in Brooklyn and Queens who uses this type of relaxer.

Toy

I will be 5 wks on Saturday.Going to relax sometime in December.

moonglowdiva

I'm somewhere around week 23 or 24. I haven't been keeping record. I'm never relaxing again.:grin:

Raine054

27 weeks . Blow drying my roots saved my life. I don't know if I'll stretch this long again though.

This Saturday.

Vitale Olive Oil

Salon.

hothair

I just relaxed :yay: I believe I was at least twelve weeks post. I am still on course (hopefully) to graze BSL by end of the year. I'm not measuring before then. I am putting in my loop extensions till the new year so that should hide it a bit. I'm very pleased with my progress for someone so fine haired my hair is looking fuller:yep:

sunnieb

I'm 7 weeks post as of yesterday. That means I'm officially at the half-way point of my 14 week stretch! :yay:

I'll be self-relaxing on January 6 with Design Essentials Sensitive Scalp.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B

I'm less than 24 hours post and plan to do a self touch up/correction early January:look: I love that moment when all the relaxer is in your hair and you know you are just about done:lol:

sweetnlow06

I am 12 weeks post.

My next touch up is on Wednesday.

I am going to a new stylist and she uses Affirm and Design Essentials. I pray everything goes well. She has good reviews from a couple of people.

Salon

vestaluv1

Only 2 weeks and 2 days post!!!!
I've decided for the third and last time to transition to natural, so no more touch ups for me :) !

abcd09

I am 8-9 weeks post. I plan on relaxing in december, first or second week. My new growth is very manageable this time for some reason.

I plan on going to a salon. She uses an avlon relaxer.

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men

Yesterday made me 23 weeks

In May or June. When I get back to the States and DontSpeakDefeat will be doing it.

Nairobi? I think that is how it is spelled

Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax?[/QUOTE]

Salon

koolkittychick

I am just over 5 weeks post, and will be relaxing Dec 31, which will take me to just over 11 weeks post. I use Paul Mitchell relaxer, so I will be getting it done in the salon.

TrulyMade

For those self-laxing using Mizani Butter Blends - where do you buy it? A salon?

bestblackgirl

I will be 6 weeks post tomorrow. I have no idea when I am going to relax yet. The earliest I will relax is January 2, But I am contemplating doing a 1 year stretch if I can make it. I usually relax at the Salon using Mizani Butter Blend relaxer

jessecon

10 weeks

December 17 2011 (I'll be 14 weeks post)

Not sure yet..I would like to try Mizani after hearing great things, but cannot get it in the UK at a reasonable price. (if there are any UK Ladies that use this, please let me know)

I texlax and I will do it myself.

esi.adokowa

13 weeks tomorrow!

sometime in august. probably around the 20th.

mizani regular

i'll be going to a salon in montreal.
she gets my hair nice and straight after a long stretch. :]

Aggie

Currently 12 weeks and 2 days post my last texlaxer today.

ezina

26 weeks post!

130 to go. :)

AryaStarr258

24 weeks post tomorrow, and I'll be relaxing tomorrow too! Pictures are definitely forthcoming.:yep:

ojemba

9 weeks 4 days

May 24, 2012 (36 weeks post)

ORS (lye)

I'll be self-relaxing in small sections.