Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up???

Pennefeather

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

Sixteen weeks as of today. Trying to hold out for six months.

My short term goal may change if the challenge becomes too much. If doesn't get really bad, I'll hold out linger or possibly transition.

PureSilver

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

14 weeks today and will relax at week 27, wow i do have almost another 14 weeks to go, my scalp is nowhere to be found and i have mild shedding.

coolsista-paris

wow there is some serious stretching in here!!
im 13weeks post.

i was aiming for 16 weeks but if i can handle it, ill stretch more.

i will use ors lye. normal.

i want to self relax.

spellinto

How many weeks post relaxer are you right now?
I am about 12 weeks post.

When is your next touch up?
Scheduled for March 17th.

What relaxer will you use?
The stylist I visit uses Affirm.

Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax?
Salon!

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!

19 weeks and counting.....

Relaxing soon.

emada

How many weeks post relaxer are you right now?
Going on 12 weeks

When is your next touch up?
Would like to relax next week at 13 weeks

What relaxer will you use?
ORS lye normal

Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax?
Self relax, will have to be better about straightening some previous underprocessed parts

Last edited:

mshoneyfly

7 weeks post texturizer today and just put in yarn braids a week ago. My next TU will be around April 5th at 12 weeks post. I got underprocessed last time so I will need to fix that. I covered my hair from midshaft to ends with protein conditioner like always but decided to add SAA powder to the relaxer mix. My hair came out with most of the texture still in tact.

I normally use Just for Me texture softener but Im debating if I should try the new creme of nature relaxer. I always self relax.

I LOVE this HHJ!!

twolala

Last relaxer was April 2013
I plan to get my next relaxer in April 2014
The relaxer I use is phyto, and I will get it done in a salon

klsjackson

I self relaxed yesterday at 8 weeks post. I used Affirm Sensitive scalp no lye relaxer. I'm pleased with the results, but I could have allowed it to process a little longer. I will correct the underprocessed areas during my next relaxer in 8 weeks.

cassie712

Hello i just did my first protein tx at home with ORS hair mayo!!! My hair was so tangled!!! I need to get a job so I can g o back to the the beauty shop

Sent from my Nexus 7 using LHCF

jasmyne14

7 weeks post today and I have no idea when I'll be relaxing next as I'm PS'ing under upart wigs and my hair is manageable right now

cassie712

I was 9weeks post,wanted to go 10wks,I did a protein tx and my hair di
dn't like it so instead of D/C ing I relaxed today.
Next relax may 30 hopefully I will make it this time

Sent from my Nexus 7 using LHCF

nerdography

I'm eleven weeks post, I plan on relaxing March 29th. I was going to for sixteen weeks, but I have a lot more new growth then I expected.

sunnieb

5 weeks post today!