Relaxed ladies with long hair

marta9227

First time posting I need to get a siggy/pic lol! Anyways texlaxed APL here.

Sent from my LG Optimus M using LG Optimus M

MariposaSexyGirl

@ Mariposasexygirl. Wow! Your hair is beautiful. What is your regimen for stretching your relaxers?
Relentless
Thank you! I have to say deep conditioning or oiling hours before I wash/condition helps as well as ponytail rollersets. I also wash in sections and only detangle in the shower with conditioner in my hair.

Sent from my Sprint EVO using LHCF app

Relentless

Reinventing
Bnster, Thank You. MariposaSexyGirl, thank you. My hair loves oil. I had my last touch up about 4 weeks ago and I would like to go about 12 weeks this time. I usually get a touch up every 8 weeks or so. Let me know if you have a blog or Fotki. :)

MariposaSexyGirl

Bnster, Thank You. MariposaSexyGirl, thank you. My hair loves oil. I had my last touch up about 4 weeks ago and I would like to go about 12 weeks this time. I usually get a touch up every 8 weeks or so. Let me know if you have a blog or Fotki. :)

Well do what's best for your hair. It can be a lot to handle to stretch for long periods of time if you aren't prepared you know? I have a fotki but it sucks right now :lol:. I have to reorganize and some junk.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Hi :wave:

I see I'm late to the party. I'm relaxed 4a and I hang out between MBL and WL depending on my mood and my level of scissor-happiness. ;)

Mahsiah

Approaching mbl

KinkyRN

Texlaxed whip length, should hit hip by years end! It's all about how you take care of it. It's a myth that only naturals can have long, thick, healthy hair, and honestly some of their's is unhealthy.

Gurl!! Shame the devil and tell the truth. But some folks you can't tell nothing.

kellistarr

I'm joining in! Just went from 13 years of being my natural self to a relaxed girl. I've learned to "Never say never!" I did the relaxer, yesterday, and I am exhausted but pleased with the results. I had long hair as a relaxed girl in the past, but not this length. My new challenge is to maintain or gain!

Photo on 2013-02-10 at 14.05 #2.jpg

Photo on 2013-09-19 at 17.26.jpg

Photo on 2011-08-25 at 23.36 #4.jpg

Photo on 2012-01-11 at 14.59.jpg

Photo on 2013-10-12 at 23.24.jpg