Relaxed ladies

KrimsonKween

How do u moisturize daily. I am tying to make sure my hair does not get dry. The lady at the salon told me I could use Paul Mitchell pomade daily and spry oil sheen and that would be enough daily. The pomade does give a great shine.

What do u ladies use and do u use anything at night before you go to bed. MY hair is not long enough to rollset or anything. I just wrap and go.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Don't listen to that sylist, she's gonna have your hair dryer than the Sahara!!! A pomade and sheen spray? Are you kidding? You need a moisturizer, not something that's just gonna make your hair shiny :nono:

I'm co washing all the time now, so my hair's constantly wet. But when I'm not co washing, I moisturize in the morning and night. I'll use Komaza's Shea Butter Moisturizer since that's what's in the house right now. It's really rich and heavy, so a little goes a long way. I also use some Profectiv moisturizers. I like Breakfree and Mega Growth :yep:

I part my hair in four sections and put a dime size amount of moisturizer on each section, then seal each section with a few drops of oil. Lightly massage it in and put it up for the night

KrimsonKween

Okay I ahve the EQP mango butter moisturizer do I still need to seal with a oil? Plus I am using the mn mix with eo? And I ahve a lot of Oils. I co-wash 4 x a week bx my hair feel itchy whne I don't and I dc 1 x weekly.

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Don't know if ur hair is long enough but u should start to incorporate baggy on ur ends. On wednesday I was a button away from cutting my ends due to a very bad henna/cellophane incident, but reading babygurl's regimen on fotki (fotki.com/babygurlnc) I now know i have hope in my hair, and especially my ends which is very dry due to a perm. color, and relaxer.

Evazhair

I lightly apply HE LTR leave in or break's over creme focusing on ends and will go over that with a very small amount of grapeseed oil concentrating on the ends.

KrimsonKween

Thanks ladies If I use the mango butter do I sitll need a oil since it is oily? Also should I use it in the moring and at night? My hair is at the top of my neck and I have very fine hair. I don't want to over load it.

What is a good method daily for keeping hair moisturized. I am in nc and it is hot. I use heat 2x weekly but only a curling iron i don't use the dryer.

Thanks guys.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Sorry also since I using my mn mix with oils do I still need oils and the manog butter? or is my mn mix enough

Since your hair's fine, only using the Mango Butter should be fine. Sealing isn't really necessary at all, especially if you have a quality moisturizer. I only seal when I'm using a less than great moisturizer, cause I know it won't get the job done by itself.

The mn mix should only go on your scalp, try not to get it on the length of your hair because it can be drying