Sally's gvp products

PPGbubbles

I like GVP for paul mitchell the conditioner

and the silk remedy for "chi silk infusion" just ordered another

ladies check out the free shipping and $5 dollar off thread for your fave sallys products.

Nasdaq_Diva

I like the GVP K-Pak...I use it as a dc on dry hair...
sqzbly1908, how long do you leave it in for before rinsing? Do you follow with a moisturizing DC?

I have been using the GVP Joico K-Pak knockoff since June (3 months). I use it 2 to 4 times a week. It's really helped to increase the strength of my hair and reduce breakage.
LaidBak, are you still using this? How do you like it?

The GVP Humectress was a staple for a long time. The BALM is the best of their line. I use it as a deep conditioner and a daily conditioner on my son's hair.

How did you like the Potion 9?
Lady Esquire, I still haven't used it. It's been sitting in my cabinet along with the GVP Conditioning Balm and GVP Joico K-Pak. I'm trying to use the K-Pak sometime this week though.

LaidBak

I ran out and had to order the real thing online. But when I get back to the States in 3 weeks its back the the GVP.

sqzbly1908

I would leave it on overnight - wash hair in the morning and follow up with a quickie moisturizing condish - i.e. Humectress, Moisture Maniac, etc...

I am now alternating my dc's on dry hair with Alterna Overnight treatment

bimtheduck

I like their matrix biolage conditioner dupe okay, I love their Redken anti snap dupe, the biosilk dupe, and thats about it. Although I will purchase the gvp brand before I get most name brands as an inexpemsive way to try out new products. I wanna try some more of the gvp versions of Paul Mitchell products.

KurlyNinja

I know this isn't really a hair product as much as a styling tool, but I love their flat iron! Its the generic chi, but you can control the temperature. It always gets my hair nice and smooth just from one pass! Plus I love the fact that they come in different colors and designs.

I have this one.

iri9109

i agree with the ppl who said they like the GVP version of paul mitchells the detangler...man that stuff goes through my tangles like a hot knife through butter...and it makes my hair so soft too

Melody.Monroe

Sally GVP = Generic Value Products!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! :grin: I am so slowwww sometimes! But I have a Sally's within walking distance from my new apartment! Can you say EXCITED!! And I will be trying these products PEOPLE!! :clap:

kandake

Sally GVP = Generic Value Products!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! :grin: I am so slowwww sometimes! But I have a Sally's within walking distance from my new apartment! Can you say EXCITED!! And I will be trying these products PEOPLE!! :clap:

:giggle: at your revelation. Welcome to the board and please back up off my man.

Oh yeah, the question. I really like the Anti-Snap. I've used the Nexxus products but I wasn't impressed. I think I'm going to try out the Paul Mitchell products and the Joico K-Pak. I just spent $18 on some K-Pak recontructor and I'm still pissed about that. So, I'm pleased that there is a generic alternative.

Nasdaq_Diva

Like sqzbly1908 does, I now have the GVP Joico K-Pak on my head. I applied it to dry hair. I really hope this works some magic. While applying it, my hair was just shedding all into my hands.

rayness

It is so funny I ran across this thread. I haven't been on this site in a while. I was just at Sally's today and bought the k-pak gvp. I too am guilty of buying the real k-pak and will never do it again.

Nasdaq_Diva

I like the GVP K-Pak...I use it as a dc on dry hair...

Shedding (from the root) or breaking (short pieces)? Shedding requires different approach.

Yeah, I've been doing some research on garlic supplements. I'm going to get some soon. In the meantime, the overnight DC did work wonders for my hair. I just got done rinsing it out. I had a very small amount of shed hair.

I still have to apply my powders soon though. But for now, I'm happy!

Platinum

I :love: The Extreme Anti-Snap Leave In!:yep:

i agree with the ppl who said they like the GVP version of paul mitchells the detangler...man that stuff goes through my tangles like a hot knife through butter...and it makes my hair so soft too

I need to try this.:look:

Britt

I just ordered the conditioning balm and the detangler. I can't wait for them to come and try them out.

fatimablush

i co-washed with the Conditioning Balm... and used a little as a leave in...my hair was so soft.

a few hours later an my hair is still soft.

CodeRed

I just ordered the conditioning balm and the detangler. I can't wait for them to come and try them out.

I got the detangler today and I'm thinking about getting the balm... the only complaint about it I've seen was that it's hard to get out of the bottle... not a fan of fighting with inanimate objects lol.

Honey Bee

I got the detangler today and I'm thinking about getting the balm... the only complaint about it I've seen was that it's hard to get out of the bottle... not a fan of fighting with inanimate objects lol.
It's super-thick. I have it but can't remember if I liked it. :look:

H0tPinkButtafly

I have been using the gvp version of the matrix biolage dc. I ordered some more gvp products that I will get next week. I got some more gvp matrix, gvp version of Paul Mitchell the detangler and I also got the miracle 7 dc which, I guess, is not gvp but the knock off of its a 10.