Sept. 2009 - What did you buy this week?

I bought a new Sedu flat iron. I was in need of a new flat iron and could not justify a purchase of the Fhi Runway right now. I also bought a couple bottles of the Hydrathermal Gloss/Heat Protectant spray (my fave/staple).

lotta body setting lotion.
and I am trying to buy giovanni direct leave-in conditioner. I went to 3 stores and couldnt find it anywhere. any suggestions??

Really???I have to remember to check next time I go. Just to look because I have 2 liters and a smaller one.
yea they dont sale the whole line but they have the direct leave in, 50:50 line and deeper moisture line. i also bought the foam lotion from target too.

On Sunday, I brought keracare's creme conditioning hair dressing. Unfortunately, I didn't like it. :wallbash: So today I brought mizani's h20 intense nighttime therapy. I just used it and I luv it! :grin:

Yesterday I bought some Organix Coconut Milk Anti Breakage Serum! I am def going to buy some more crap this week...maybe some of that Silicon Conditioner and another phony bun for my baggying.

I've mostly been restocking the things I use often, so I bought a new bottle of Humecto. I finally got around to trying CHI Silk Infusion ... and I'm in love! Definitely a staple for me!

Aveda Universal styling cream
Aevda damage control thermal spray
Nioxin thermal bliss spray
Caruso ion steam rollers
Abba color protect conditioner
Aubrey GPB conditioner

Aveda Universal styling cream
Aevda damage control thermal spray
Nioxin thermal bliss spray
Caruso ion steam rollers
Abba color protect conditioner
Aubrey GPB conditioner

Hi natstar, I want reviews on the bolded if you don't mind. I was eyeing the bliss for a while but I am also curious about those steam rollers as well. TIA.

Hairveda-Protein & Shampoo Bar
NuNu Love Homade Products-Coconut Hair Pudding
Njoi Creations-Re-Up (Coconut Hairdress)
Darcy's-Sample Pack
Christine Gant-Hair Oil & Hair Butter
Chargrin Valley-Beer & Honey Shampoo Bar & Face Soaps
Verbana Custom Blends Products-Cream

Thanks so much PP. The code was still good because I was able to order 2 - 33oz bottles of Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioners:woohoo:.
I was going to order online too until I found it locally at a salon in the mall. :weird:

Hi natstar, I want reviews on the bolded if you don't mind. I was eyeing the bliss for a while but I am also curious about those steam rollers as well. TIA.

No prob- I'll report back this weekend. bTW- I am natural so my results may be hit/miss

Last edited:
Hairveda Whipped Cream Ends Hydration
Hairveda Sitrinnillah DC
Peppermint Oil
Rosemary Oil
Elasta QP Mango Butter
Roux Porosity Control
Hawaiian Silky 14-n-1
Black Bossie All Natural Hair & Scalp Oil

Sigh.....that's depressing. :look:

Back