SHOULDER LENGTH 2011 CHALLENGE!

LaidBak

Relaxed my hair two days ago. It now clearly breaks the plane of where my neck meets the rest of my body. I'm still going hard on the growth aids, so I'm not taking a picture until just before the end of the year. Won't be SL by the various LHCF 'expert' definitions. But I'll be exactly where I wanted to end up when I joined this challenge.

Klearli

Omg omg omg omg....I think I can claim it!! I had a set back in august so I thought it was lost to me...but I just flat ironed a few pieces...let me finish so I can post a pic.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

LaidBak

What's a reasonable goal for Dec 2012? APL?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

It depends on how many inches there are between your shoulder length and your armpit; your growth rate; and you rentention practices. You can use all that to calculate a realistic goal and keep from letting yourself down.

Imani

I know this thread has been quiet. There were no challengers who had November goal dates. But I will def be calling out the folks who had Dec goal dates and anyone else who needs to update.:yep:

LaidBak

Well, before I get called out I guess I better post. Not SL yet but I knew I wouldn't be by Dec. Just glad I've reached the bottom of my neck. Still working on thickening up my ends.

Attachments

• 2011 Dec Wet.jpg
    2011 Dec Wet.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 2011JulytoDec.jpg
    2011JulytoDec.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 41

PittiPat

I'm happy to report that I made it to SL. My flat ironing was an epic fail, and I'm in need of a trim. Since I'm such a slow growing, my hope is to reach APL by December 2012, so I'll be moving on to that challenge.

Thank you ladies for all the help and support. Congrats to all the graduates, and for those who are not quite there yet, please hang in there. If I can do it, anyone can!

Imani

Any more reveal pics?

Congrats to everyone who made it this year! And those that didn't...don't give up! Hop over to the SL 2012 Challenge. I tried and failed at reaching SL several times before finally making it, so can you.