Spinoff: Relaxed Ladies would you Go Natural for $1M??

Would you go natural for a mil?

• hecks yeah! :yep:

Votes: 63 86.3%
  • nah, son...:nono:

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • other (explain in thread)

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters

imaccami

Yeah of course, who wouldn't? I personally don't believe the people in the other thread who said they wouldn't relax for a million.

Maybe the poll should've been public, because I kinda think the no's might be from some trolls wanting to start drama on a Sunday! lol

iri9109

That's awesome :yep: ... but mimic still doesnt mean that it has to be EXACTLY the same lol. Everyone is different. I was natural for 8 years and my pressed hair was never the same as when I used to be bone-straight relaxed. And it sure as heck wasnt lasting until the next day, let alone wash day :lol:

I have seen some natural hair that looks exactly like my shrunken texlaxed hair. It's all relative :yep:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

lol the point is your pressed hair didnt look the same if you did a WnG...its obvious that you made an effort to straighten it...not all relaxed hair looks the same but there is an obvious difference in comparison to their hair without chemical alteration, and generally results in straight or atleast semi-straight hair.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
You should add, that they would have to go natural RIGHT NOW. Meaning, How ever many weeks post you are...THATS your new growth lol. So if you just got a fresh relaxer today. Yup. Gone shave it off lol.

That would not stand between me and a million dollars.

Folks could point at my bald a-- errday from then on and I'd point back through a stack of benjamins.

SmileyNY

lol the point is your pressed hair didnt look the same if you did a WnG...its obvious that you made an effort to straighten it...not all relaxed hair looks the same but there is an obvious difference in comparison to their hair without chemical alteration, and generally results in straight or atleast semi-straight hair.

I'm confused. What do you mean it's obvious? Was i trying to hide it? I think you lost the point of our disagreement lol. But it's ok, let's agree to disagree :yep:

My point is... My shrunken texlaxed hair may not be exactly like my own natural hair texture, but it's like SOMEBODY'S natural hair texture & people who don't know me always perceive it as natural. I could have joined this site, posted pictures of ONLY my shrunken texlaxed hair, said I was natural & had everybody fooled. If that's not relaxed hair "mimicking" natural, then idk what is.

iri9109

I'm confused. What do you mean it's obvious? Was i trying to hide it? I think you lost the point of our disagreement lol. But it's ok, let's agree to disagree :yep:

My point is... My shrunken texlaxed hair may not be exactly like my own natural hair texture, but it's like SOMEBODY'S natural hair texture & people who don't know me always perceive it as natural. I could have joined this site, posted pictures of ONLY my shrunken texlaxed hair, said I was natural & had everybody fooled. If that's not relaxed hair "mimicking" natural, then idk what is.

the whole point of this thread is would you rock YOUR OWN NATURAL TEXTURE for a million dollars?...not a "natural look"

Aireen

Worked hard on mine but yeah I would psh, it's a mill, I could work hard again and look fabulous with my curls and coils.

SmileyNY

the whole point of this thread is would you rock YOUR OWN NATURAL TEXTURE for a million dollars?...not a "natural look"

I got that :look: I already said that I would. I was natural for almost a decade.... So you didn't get my arguement lol. My argument was against you saying that relaxed hair could never mimic natural hair. "Mimic" ...That was the word you used. It's true. Relaxed hair can never actually BE exactly the same as your natural hair texture... but it can "mimic" it. Just as Natural hair can imitate relaxed hair... but not actually be the exactly same as your relaxed hair would be or have the same long-lasting benefits... 'Tis all.

Aireen

I actually plan on going natural in the future so hell, I'd do it for less than a mill — for free! Love me some healthy, natural hurr! :lovedrool:

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
Maybe the people who said no are already millionaires, therefore do not need to do anything to their hair or otherwise for a million because they have millions. :look:

Aireen

Maybe the people who said no are already millionaires, therefore do not need to do anything to their hair or otherwise for a million because they have millions. :look:

... Really? REALLY? :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I'd just jump ship and assume they don't like their naps, no need to sugarcoat. :look: :lol:

Aireen

Btw ladies no need to go hard to debate and defend your point. Ain't like iri9109 's gonna pull out a cheque to offer all of us relaxed ladies 1 mill. It's just a question, ain't that serious; accept the conditions and rules and just answer the question.

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
... Really? REALLY? :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I'd just jump ship and assume they don't like their naps, no need to sugarcoat. :look: :lol:

Hey I'm just trying to reason before this turns into a self hate, natural vs. relaxed, natural is versatile...relaxed looks like spaghetti kinda thread. :look:

SmileyNY

Btw ladies no need to go hard to debate and defend your point. Ain't like iri9109 's gonna pull out a cheque to offer all of us relaxed ladies 1 mill. It's just a question, ain't that serious; accept the conditions and rules and just answer the question.

Ladies... or Smiley? :lachen: :lachen: The rules are a little extra tho! Especially compared to the natural thread. But fine! lol. Thanks for the advice. For the record, I wasn't the ONLY one *ahem* "going hard," (if that's what we call calmly making a point these days) and It wasn't as "serious" as you perceived (at least not on my part) :yep:

Aireen

Ladies... or Smiley? :lachen: :lachen: The rules are a little extra tho! Especially compared to the natural thread. But fine! lol. Thanks for the advice lol. For the record, I wasn't the ONLY one *ahem* "going hard," (if that's what we call calmly making a point these days) and It wasn't as "serious" as you perceived (at least not on my part) :yep:

I wrote and meant ladies for the past, present, and future. If you weren't the only one "going hard" as I blatantly put it then the word "ladies" should suffice. :look:

ETA: I didn't read every single post, skimmed some of it. I'm just looking for a yes or no answer with maybe a single sentence side note. :look:

SmileyNY

I wrote and meant ladies for the past, present, and future. If you weren't the only one "going hard" as I blatantly put it then the word "ladies" should suffice. :look:

ETA: I didn't read every single post, skimmed some of it. I'm just looking for a yes or no answer with maybe a single sentence side note. :look:

Ok, ok... No need to go hard! :lachen: :lachen:

Just playing with you ;)

sunnieb

Shoooo...whatever! For a cool mil, I'd BC TODAY! No lie.

I'm fine with not using heat to straighten and all the other rules. As long as I can do twist outs and braidouts, I'm good. :grin:

KurlyNinja

I'm a year post right now. I'd relax and shave it all off just to get in on this. :lachen:

My hair dont got NOTHING on a million dollars. I'll be struttin my stuff bald as hell making it rain on dem heauxs

racheljay1985

Yes, I would. Then I would hire a small "hair" team to make sure I was braided up, stocked with lacefronts, and a hellavulotta flat ironing! I cannot and will not deal with my own natural hair if I had a millie. It was hard to maintain it and after a while I just want to go back to being relaxed anyway.

Damn it! You said no relaxed or straight, then nope, I wouldn't! I plan on being a millionaris someday anyway and I'll rock my relaxed hair all the way to the bank. :lachen:

ThickRoot

FOR A MILLION DOLLARS...

I would go natural, I would relax, I would shave it all off into a fade, I would wear a high top fade, I would die it with pink and blue stripes, YES, YES, YES!!

Oh, and I would soooo big chop and get my cash. If you can't tell I answered, hecks yeah.

iri9109

Yes, I would. Then I would hire a small "hair" team to make sure I was braided up, stocked with lacefronts, and a hellavulotta flat ironing! I cannot and will not deal with my own natural hair if I had a millie. It was hard to maintain it and after a while I just want to go back to being relaxed anyway.

Damn it! You said no relaxed or straight, then nope, I wouldn't! I plan on being a millionaris someday anyway and I'll rock my relaxed hair all the way to the bank. :lachen:
:look:
oh, ok. :lachen:

SmileyNY

I'm a year post right now. I'd relax and shave it all off just to get in on this. :lachen:

My hair dont got NOTHING on a million dollars. I'll be struttin my stuff bald as hell making it rain on dem heauxs

^^^^ :lachen: :lachen: I know that's right!

I just asked my sister and she said that she would go ALL natural for a million... Apparently to her that means not only would she not perm her hair... but she wouldn't shave her legs, under arms, and other regions :perplexed :ohwell: :lol::lol: She's a special case :spinning:

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
You see the problem with this thread is, I honestly do not think people are looking for honest answers. So someone said they would keep their relaxed hair, so what? It's really not that big of a deal and should not be met with underhanded sarcasm, if they want to pass up a milly to keep relaxed hair, so be it. Do what you have to do to get your milly and K.I.M. Just my opinion.