Stylist Cuts 9 Inches Off A Youtuber's Waistlength Hair...

SmilingElephant

:yep:

@SmilingElephant, that's what I saw: I saw myself turning around and grabbing the scissors and STABBING him, and I was like, "Whoah, Yvette! This is just hair!" But it's his actions against her feelings and person, and not just the hair. He slashed his way through her hair and then THREW her hair over her shoulder and ignored her words and concerns.

Something is so off here, in a weird way.

Exactly!

His demeanor and dismissiveness is what makes me wonder if he has an issue with Black women that he's trying to cover up.

That's what would make me annihilate him. He knew exactly what he was doing and didn't care.

Anaisin

Why are these women going to a white dude to get a hair cut those. Is there so little faith in the capabilities of our people or is it that our people are wayyyyy to scissors happy. Please I need a reasonable explanation for this foolishness.

It's mostly because of who he's connected too. Him being with a black latina helps bring black clients. Even when I was a child I thought it was weird how black people gush over alleged "down" white people. No shade but a lot of those women probably never even seen his work, they just know he's with a black girl so he gets a pass.

If you can pay him $100+ for a messed up haircut, you can pay the "overpriced" natural hair salon near you with black women that know what they're doing.

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
Looks like he wants to get that youtube/natural hair community money.:mad:

If there is any question remaining about his character then have a look for yourself.
so wait, does he just volunteer to cut the hair of long haired black women?
i think there is something unkosher at play here, perhaps between him and his girlfriend even...
i'm disgusted.

MysTori

Hey, are you ladies referring to the video I quoted by another poster in this thread showing another bad example of his work? It's called Big Chop on Natural Hair. I think this is worse than OP video :nono:

I'm not sure she was intending to get the bc. I think she just went for a shape up and he decided to chop it all off to her dismay.
She went in for a TRIM and said I want to keep my hair long.

Last edited:

VictoriousBrownFlower

Hey, are you ladies referring to the video I quoted by another poster in this thread showing another bad example of his work? It's called Big Chop on Natural Hair. I think this is worse than OP video :nono:
Yeah I just rewatched to make sure and she was already natural but had her hair straightened. In the title it even said big chop on natural hair, and you can tell by her reaction that's not what she wanted.

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
I'm not sure she was intending to get the bc. I think she just went for a shape up and he decided to chop it all off to her dismay.
I think you're right. That likely wasn't a big chop. And her hair looked ridiculous after.
She actually told him to stop too. I think she was in shock.

He's been trying to sell himself as some kind of curly cutting expert but Jewlianna's vid will surely put a damper on business.

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
And he said he's "making girls pretty" and that it's a hard job. I sense something pathological going on with him.

We posted the same thing at the same time. I agree with you. I would have been pissed. I think he cut where the color started but she didn't ask for alladat.

I thought so too but I noticed she still had some color in the end style though so I doubt that was the intention either.
he seems like a messy queer with a penchant for ruining long beautiful hair on black women. he's like a hair rapist. something sickens me about the whole scheme including the fiance.

VictoriousBrownFlower

And he said he's "making girls pretty" and that it's a hard job. I sense something pathological going on with him.

I thought so too but I noticed she still had some color in the end style though so I doubt that was the intention either.
he seems like a messy queer with a penchant for ruining long beautiful hair on black women. he's like a hair rapist. something sickens me about the whole scheme including the fiance.
Yeah...He seemed to get a kick out of that girls reaction. He had this big smile on his face and then said he's here to make girls pretty. WTF does that mean.

I think he ruied Jew jew bees hair and she looked way worse after until she stretched it so he can go somewhere with that mess.

Daina

I was smh when I was searching his name and found this article praising him on bossip. It talks about how he's a fine *** italian that's breaking the internet because he does black hair...o_O

https://bossip.com/1390103/meet-the...r-specializing-in-styling-curly-natural-hair/

That article and website are ridiculous. There is nothing fine about that ordinary at best looking yt man who is wrecking the hair of beautiful black women. His treatment of JJ Bee and the one in the BC video is heinous. He is blatantly disrespectful to what they wanted and completely disregarded what they were saying to him. The young lady in the BC video looked terrible after. The cut IMHO did not suit her face. I showed the video to a stylist who was appalled at his approach, technique and the end result. I would seriously catch a case had that been me in either circumstance. Always trust your gut and never lose or forget your voice!

YvetteWithJoy

On break

Mm. :yep: Perfect description. Wow! It does come across as having something in common with rape! That's crazy! That's why I'm so bothered.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Looks like he wants to get that youtube/natural hair community money.:mad:

If there is any question remaining about his character then have a look for yourself.

Britt

I watched the second video. That girl has really pretty hair. I think she's on the forum but I can't remember her name right now. I don't like how he threw he hair. He should have spoke more when he was going to cut her hair. He just was so flippant and nonchalant while doing it. Something about him was just off. Like he's disconnected from the person sitting in the chair. Just very odd and off.

trueheartofgold

Oh, so is the SECOND video on this thread now PRIVATE? But why, though, if it's just simply a great cut? :nono:

He deleted the second video on this thread as well as all the other videos on his YouTube channel.

He's getting a lot of backlash but deleting videos and comments as well as blocking people won't reverse the damage he's cause don't to that girl and others. People are really calling him out.

There are quite a view people commenting on the YouTuber's Instagram post about the incident saying he destroyed their hair. One said they were friends and he did a number on her hair so she had to start all over again.

He seems to have an obsession with extreme coloring and cutting, but the final results do not look good.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
He deleted the second video on this thread as well as all the other videos on his YouTube channel.

He's getting a lot of backlash but deleting videos and comments as well as blocking people won't reverse the damage he's cause don't to that girl and others. People are really calling him out.

There are quite a view people commenting on the YouTuber's Instagram post about the incident saying he destroyed their hair. One said they were friends and he did a number on her hair so she had to start all over again.

He seems to have an obsession with extreme coloring and cutting, but the final results do not look good.

:nono:

I stiiiiiiiiiiiiil can't believe he had so little respect for their OWN wants for their OWN hair.

ETA: It was a "Whatevs! THIS is about ME!"

trueheartofgold

:nono:

I stiiiiiiiiiiiiil can't believe he had so little respect for their OWN wants for their OWN hair.

ETA: It was a "Whatevs! THIS is about ME!"

Exactly. It was an "I'm going to do what I want to do" situation and he dismissed them. In the original video, she replayed over and over again where she was telling him what she wanted and he just did his thing.

VictoriousBrownFlower

Exactly. It was an "I'm going to do what I want to do" situation and he dismissed them. In the original video, she replayed over and over again where she was telling him what she wanted and he just did his thing.
Then had the nerve to tell her she's too connected to her hairo_O. She spent yrs growing what you hacked off in 5 min. She has a right to be upset. I could understand if he really hooked her up but it came out looking like a triangle. Then he had the nerve to leave it CRAZY uneven. Some pieces waist length while others are arm pit:angry2:.

I really believe it's a joke to him or something. And Jewe Jewe had an amazing shape to her hair before all this. She DID NOT NEED A CUT!!! He forced her. To me he almost made her feel like she was obligated to do it. All to jack her up like that. I just don't understand his logic.

VictoriousBrownFlower

I couldn't help it: After reading that bossip article (TERRIBLE!), I commented. I normally don't, but that was a NAUSEATING bossip article.

ETA: I don't know if they'll publish my comment, but I linked the OP YouTube video in there.

THIS guy! :nono:
Girl get the word out to anyone that will listen because he doesn't need to be jacking up anymore beautiful natural hair with these monstrocities he calls a hair cut. We have to put in too much work for it to all go to waste like that.