Thanks to....

luckiestdestiny

:notworthy:drunk::band2::orders:Hey everyone, you know how on every award show, someone stands up at the podium and says this wouldn't be possible without...well I wanted to give some thanks out. I thought this would be appropriate, because everyone else can give their shout outs to those who've helped them on their journey in this thread.
TheTHANK YOU AWARDS (sof far) for me go to
:creatures#1:
I recently tried Sabino moisture block and it prevented me from going to the creamy crack. I'm all natural but that crack was a calling! I am an actress and student, and when I go to auditions, my hair can't be unpredictable. So I want to give a shout out to lala for that! Thanks for pming me and talking me out of it. I put the pics below from the results of the sabino (it's also in the Sabino thread)that caused my hair to look so...well relaxed, and to last for these three days and counting even with applying OCT/Mega Tek mix which causes it to normally be a HUGE half fro (thick roots) . That brings me to

:Flahsssss#2 OCT/Mega Tek
Thanks Justkiya for answering my questions about applying my Megatek OCT mixture. She suggested just to the scalp and I am growing away. And thanks to Lala, my hair isn't reverting so I'll be able to see the new growth better. Can you believe Sabino is helping me with OCT? Who knew.

:trampolin#3 Thanks to Pocahantas for your step by step wash, ponyset, silk wrap P'M including products. I learned about Qhemet's biologics Amla and Olive cream from you and that stuff is AMAZING.

:rosebud:#4 Thanks Sweet Cashew for your products: Avocado Conditioner, Shampoo, and prepoo rocks. Which I sometimes switch w/ cream of nature shampoo:

:bdance:#5 The Cream of Nature thread...thanks for letting me know everyone that I needed to scoop up all the regulars fast. I have 6 32 oz bottles in my cabinet right now. I don't know what I'll do when I run out, but I thank you anyways for saving me at least for the next couple of years.:grin:

And thanks to everyone else on lhcf that I've gotten info from about prepooing and oil rinsing. I love you all! We will get to where we want to go with each other's support.

Who do you want to thank? Let's shout it out!!!!:dance7::dance7:

Attachments

• sabino moisture pic.JPG
    sabino moisture pic.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 47
  • moisture block 3.JPG
    moisture block 3.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Sabino finally.JPG
    Sabino finally.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

audacity.

I would like to thank DH for tolerating my nappy, combed once a week, pulled back into a bun, even though it's considered lengthy hair!

YAY, DH!!! :dance7:

gymfreak336

Great Thread

1) I want to thank Sistaslick and all the kenra heads for giving me the push I needed to try it again

2) OAHQ- for giving me good pantene mask recipes

3) Brownie and Monalisa for turning me on to Aveda Brillant

Pheonixx

LuckiestDestiny said 'the crack was calling'! LOL.

LOL @ 'Creamy Crack'! I laugh everytime I see/hear that!
I think I should be offended--but it's funny. Because--it is like 'creamed crack'. LMAO...let me stop.

Anywho--This thread is cute!

Ok:
First I gotta give a shoutout to God from which all blessings flow. Who made my hair growth a possibility in the first place!
Next I'd like to give a shoutout to Sareca and all the lovely ladies of the 'Do Ya'll Henna' thread!
I'd like to give a special shoutout to the LCHF. There are too many of ya'll too mention so I ain't gon try. But just know that your tips and recommendations have helped me on my hair journey thus far.

lovinmylocs

Ummm...there are so many. Lady Libra

LilChocolateMa for pushing the Redken Butter Treat. That has turned my hair around for reals. It's sooooooo soft.

LadyKaypNYC for making the curlformers video. I bought some and I'm gonna use them soon and have a head full of curls.

Tenjoy, VS Lady and anyone else who worked on the pibbs deal. That right there is my boo.

All of the great naturals on this board...lady libra, littlegoldlamb, LadyKay, mwedzi, LynnieB, choncochillaprincess, wonderstar....too many of yall to name. You keep me going...that relaxer sometimes calls my name.

Tracyee for all of the great updo ideas. I can't wait to get some length to try them all.

Stillalady - while she isn't natural anymore :perplexed she has some great hair and gives me inspiration to try something besides the wng.

Yall keep me going. Thanks!

SelfStyled

1. God, I was diagnosed with female pattern hair loss 2 years ago- and guess what I still have hair. Yay!

2. Hair boards for finally educating a sister on sooooo many things.

3. Learning that for my hair DC's are necessary and to Sareca for making me realize that it is possible to do a DC before you shower.

4 Gym freak for LAYING IT OUT on how to deal with low porosity

5. Glamazon for assistance with protective styles, besides bunning- her fotki is the best.

This is an awesome thread thanks LD

luckiestdestiny

LuckiestDestiny said 'the crack was calling'! LOL.

LOL @ 'Creamy Crack'! I laugh everytime I see/hear that!
I think I should be offended--but it's funny. Because--it is like 'creamed crack'. LMAO...let me stop.

Anywho--This thread is cute!

Ok:
First I gotta give a shoutout to God from which all blessings flow. Who made my hair growth a possibility in the first place!
Next I'd like to give a shoutout to Sareca and all the lovely ladies of the 'Do Ya'll Henna' thread!
I'd like to give a special shoutout to the LCHF. There are too many of ya'll too mention so I ain't gon try. But just know that your tips and recommendations have helped me on my hair journey thus far.
See now there you go making us all look like ingrates. I have to give God a shout out too! :lachen:

QUINN

Great thread!

Everyone for keeping me entertained beyond words.

Monalisa for her post on the Conair nano silver flat iron w/ steam...I'm lovin' it!

Sylver for suggesting NTM way back when! My hair loves this stuff!

All the girls who frequent chat...LOL!

The girls in the make-up section...I got it so bad because of y'all.

The ladies who start the hard and extremely personal threads, I know some ladies don't like them, but I've worked out a lot of baggage because of those threads. It was like an exhale moment....So thank you.

Glib Gurl, love your topics!

Sereca for everything that you post!

Blossom ( I know I'm missing some letters), Dlewis, firecracker, adequate, amerikan, StillALady, abeyno, Summerrain, asummertyme, JG, LondonDiva, klb (missing numbers), keclee, metroqt, BB and many others, y'all just make this board so interesting and lively! Thank you for all your flava!

Dang, I sound like I don't have a life, I assure you, I do. Y'all just add to my extended family!

Last edited:
C

cieramichele

1. My cousin who led me to this thread
2. luckydestiny for sharing what she learned from lala
3. southerntease for the bun, knowledge on MN, couple more things i think
4. I cant remember who but GHEE!
5. most of you really for sharing insight, experience stories, and progress. I feel fortunate.

Christa438

1. My cousin who led me to this thread
2. luckydestiny for sharing what she learned from lala
3. southerntease for the bun, knowledge on MN, couple more things i think
4. I cant remember who but GHEE!
5. most of you really for sharing insight, experience stories, and progress. I feel fortunate.

That would be Dlewis.:yawn:

Christa438

1) I would like to thank God for all that He has done, for answering my prayers and for leading me to LHCF.
2) Thanks to my Mama and my SO for love and support and believing in me or for pretending to believe just because you love me, lol.
3) Thanks to members such as Sistaslick, DSD, Dlewis, Honeycombe, Pokahontas, Adrienne, Gymfreak, Londonjakki, Kelouis, MSG, Flowerhair, Sareca, Cichelle, CandyC, Silver2, Silvergirl, Blackbarbie, Softresses...for simply giving me a reason to do what I do, for answering questions, being helpful, or for not ignoring my PMs lol.
4) Thanks to all the LHCF sweethearts and divas that inspire me to continue my journey to healthy longer hair. I promise I wont let me down. My hair isn't long yet, but much longer and stronger than what is was. When all is said and done, I hope to be where y'all are one day soon. To LHCF-- I will never forget you so long as I live.
5) The ladies of the Relaxer Stretch Support, Transitioners Support, and MN Users threads.
6) HE conditioners--my hair loves you so much.
7) Shout out to the ladies who create the cute and funny threads that keep me laughing and even keep me up reading til the morning hours.

Last edited:

luckiestdestiny

It just feels good to share thanks. I've learned so much from everyone here, and I love that we can take a moment and give some gratitude!

silverlotus

Thanks to Gymfreak for answering all my inquisitive pms, for all of her informative threads AND for introducing me to Joico Moisture Recovery Balm. :grin:

Last edited:

HoneyDew

Thanks to Qhem for making such amazing products. My hair is always so moist and happy. >bring back Sidr Tree Butter Balm<

Pheonixx

See now there you go making us all look like ingrates. I have to give God a shout out too! :lachen:

Girl, you better act like you know.:grin:
You gotta thank the Lawd.
No matter how bad your lyrics are or how heathenish your music is---you racceptance speech would be complete without a shout to Jesus!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
:notworthy:drunk::band2::orders:Hey everyone, you know how on every award show, someone stands up at the podium and says this wouldn't be possible without...well I wanted to give some thanks out. I thought this would be appropriate, because everyone else can give their shout outs to those who've helped them on their journey in this thread.
TheTHANK YOU AWARDS (sof far) for me go to
:creatures#1:
I recently tried Sabino moisture block and it prevented me from going to the creamy crack. I'm all natural but that crack was a calling! I am an actress and student, and when I go to auditions, my hair can't be unpredictable. So I want to give a shout out to lala for that! Thanks for pming me and talking me out of it. I put the pics below from the results of the sabino (it's also in the Sabino thread)that caused my hair to look so...well relaxed, and to last for these three days and counting even with applying OCT/Mega Tek mix which causes it to normally be a HUGE half fro (thick roots) . That brings me to

:Flahsssss#2 OCT/Mega Tek
Thanks Justkiya for answering my questions about applying my Megatek OCT mixture. She suggested just to the scalp and I am growing away. And thanks to Lala, my hair isn't reverting so I'll be able to see the new growth better. Can you believe Sabino is helping me with OCT? Who knew.

:trampolin#3 Thanks to Pocahantas for your step by step wash, ponyset, silk wrap P'M including products. I learned about Qhemet's biologics Amla and Olive cream from you and that stuff is AMAZING.

:rosebud:#4 Thanks Sweet Cashew for your products: Avocado Conditioner, Shampoo, and prepoo rocks. Which I sometimes switch w/ cream of nature shampoo:

:bdance:#5 The Cream of Nature thread...thanks for letting me know everyone that I needed to scoop up all the regulars fast. I have 6 32 oz bottles in my cabinet right now. I don't know what I'll do when I run out, but I thank you anyways for saving me at least for the next couple of years.:grin:

And thanks to everyone else on lhcf that I've gotten info from about prepooing and oil rinsing. I love you all! We will get to where we want to go with each other's support.

Who do you want to thank? Let's shout it out!!!!:dance7::dance7:

You're very welcome girl! I'm glad I could be of some help. I know, isn't the heavy cream great!

klb120475

Great thread!

Everyone for keeping me entertained beyond words.

Monalisa for her post on the Conair nano silver flat iron w/ steam...I'm lovin' it!

Sylver for suggesting NTM way back when! My hair loves this stuff!

All the girls who frequent chat...LOL!

The girls in the make-up section...I got it so bad because of y'all.

The ladies who start the hard and extremely personal threads, I know some ladies don't like them, but I've worked out a lot of baggage because of those threads. It was like an exhale moment....So thank you.

Glib Gurl, love your topics!

Sereca for everything that you post!

Blossom ( I know I'm missing some letters), Dlewis, firecracker, adequate, amerikan, StillALady, abeyno, Summerrain, asummertyme, JG, LondonDiva, klb (missing numbers), keclee, metroqt, BB and many others, y'all just make this board so interesting and lively! Thank you for all your flava!

Dang, I sound like I don't have a life, I assure you, I do. Y'all just add to my extended family!

Aww that's so sweet of you! :kiss:

Lucky's Mom

I want to that Jlove74 for tossing the SABINO info our way................

I am so excited!
I finally got my bottle - And I just CAN'T wait to have behavin' hurrrrr.I won't look like:afropick: or a giant DORK :dork:

:worship2:Thanks Girl!

I thank God for all of His Power and Praise him for his MIGHT!!!!

naturalgurl

I thank God for answering my prayers. I was praying to find a way to do this hair. Started searching for texturizers and here I am today....

Now I would like to thank alllllll of you informative ladies. Thanks to you guys, I'm still natural, which is how I wanted to remain but was on a thin line!:blush: I love this place and I love this hair(now)!

SimpleKomplexity

1. God for leading me to this site
  2. My bff who is the ONLY one who suports me in my journey and doesn't think I'm crazy
  3. Kinikakes because that's who I learned how to model my regimen behind
  4. Defeatdon'tspeak for her informative tutorials about EVERYTHING
  5. Honeydew because she always has something very nice and supportive to say
  6. Keracare because it helped me see the light beyond Motions and Organic Root Stimulator which was all I knew lol

The Girl

God for being God.

Mija....Girl, love you forever for the first recipes and pms you sent me:lachen:
Dlewis for being a true Southern Belle and her wonderful blog.
StillaLady for sharing her deals with us here.
Macherieamour for helping me see (via her videos) how I was rollersetting all wrong all those months:grin:.
Sylver for the Maxiglide pictures...led me to buy one.
PreciousJewel for the liquid vite recommendation...many moons ago.
Stinastina for the pudding to shame all others.
ArmyQT for being herself and sharing with us.
Suerte for being herself.
Pinkskates for the body inspiration and motivation.
Rapidshare for reasons I will not name here
The idealogical and theoretical of this board...y'all keep me on my game