The Shapley’ MTG – What makes the Hair Grow?

splendid10

The Shapley’ MTG – What makes the Hair Grow? Is it the Sulphur or the Cade Oil? For everyone that has had positive results with MTG, how often do you use it on your hair/scalp? I have not committed to purchasing a bottle yet, however I am looking forward to. Thanks.

Bosslady1

I have been using it for 3 weeks now and I think it is the sulfur that promotes the growth. Some folks dilute the oil with different oils. (olive, almond, jojoba, WGO etc.)

prettypuff1

I think it is the sulfur. I apply it daily, straight up. I am seeing growth and i have used it for about 3 weeks. I am only 4 weeks post relaxer and i am seeing new growth. I normally am bone straight for at least 6 weeks before i see new growth

keluric

It's both the sulfur and the cade oil. Sulfur is an important component of all the connective tissue in the body. The cade oil is an antifungal and I think it works for the same reason something like Miconazole Nitrate does.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I love this stuff. When I used to relax, I got NG within 2 weeks. This stuff makes my hair harder to relax, but it has made my hair 100% more healthy, so I won't be replacin it anytime soon.;)

Shea

I dont know what it is to make the hair grow but it is working on my hair its making my NG thicker and I am seeing NG at 3 weeks and I didnt see it untill arounf 4th going into 5th week. I think that it changed my texture my hair is coarse but not this darn coarse