This girl needs to bottle her scalp sebum and sell it.

Curlee_lurker

LA face/low class booty
Ew can this be moved out of a free part of the board so it's not searchable? This isn't even about hair and I don't like us having messiness that's googleable. Why not ot?

CurlsOnFire23

Why was this thread ever in the entertainment section anyway? Is this person a celebrity. The video was too boring, I couldn't get past 30sec. Is this another hair guru? Whats the short story, I can't read through this whole thread!

Lawd I said it was noob mistake!! :lol:

tru4reele

Why was this thread ever in the entertainment section anyway? Is this person a celebrity. The video was too boring, I couldn't get past 30sec. Is this another hair guru? Whats the short story, I can't read through this whole thread!

It started off about one girl on YT and the lies about her hair. The bulk is about ALL YT gurus and not just hair gurus. The thread is not about hair but purely entertainment. Therefor it should be moved back to ET. No one is giving out hair advice or looking for it in this thread.

Boujoichic

IMHO she has tracks in her head in the mech natural curly hair video

she leaves out a halo around her whole head and puts tracks in the middle. if you notice the edges in the front are curlier than the long middle and the front/very back are a different length. Same as the fishtail video front/underside short middle long :giggle:

Exactly my thinking looks like she has a couple of tracks added in the back for length. Seeing the hair curly doesn't make it anymore authentic and I don't get why some people think so Extensions come in curly textures as well as straight.

Boujoichic

I think Beautybyjj is gorgeous. She wears a ton of makeup and weave but no one deserves to be fronted out on the internet the way they did this girl...

D@mnnnnnn I gotta go watch her videos now because she is straight up MAGIC with the makeup brush. The 2 people in those pics don't even look like they know each other much less being the same person

Last edited:

diadall

I think that people that talk too much on YouTube have no friends that care to listen to them.

There is an art to giving a tutorial.

Auburn

I think Beautybyjj is gorgeous. She wears a ton of makeup and weave but no one deserves to be fronted out on the internet the way they did this girl...

*#N(*&X(&(&J(*D(&*HF
WHAT!@?#

I no longer trust people with make up on.

SUBSCRIBING! LMAO! :lachen:

Boujoichic

Okay what y'all thank about Nitraa?? That's my girl, but sometimes she can be out there. :lol: LOVE her makeup tutorials, though!

I like Nitraab she seems like a total sweetheart and is all kinds of perky my only complaint is that her foundation looks too light for her IMO

Last edited:

Boujoichic

Does anyone follow glamtwinz? I stumbled on them the other day and watched a few videos. They're pretty, but they seem so...bored in their videos. http://www.youtube.com/user/glamtwinz334

eta: I like Ambrosia, minus the light concealer that she likes to put under her eyes.
eta2: link to Ambrosia http://www.youtube.com/xgoldn

I love the glamtwinz334 hair (when it is straightened) but the focus of their videos have changed to makeup and fashion and a lot of haul videos so I haven't been watching their videos lately. I'm not a big fan of their makeup and the way they dress is really nothing special. They tend to shop at for the most part at one store Forever 21. I'm still subbed currently but thinking of unsubscribing. I think of my subscriptions in this way "Would I pay this person for the info they are giving me in this video?" If not I don't sub because some gurus do actually make their money off of our views and subscriptions.

There was a big controversy over a video they did recently called "share the love" where they recommended other channels to their subbies that didn't already have many subscribers the stink was that they recommended a lot of clear people's channels. They even made a response video addressing all the negative comments they received.

pookaloo83

Boujoichic said:
I love the glamtwinz334 hair (when it is straightened) but the focus of their videos have changed to makeup and fashion and a lot of haul videos so I haven't been watching their videos lately. I'm not a big fan of their makeup and the way they dress is really nothing special. They tend to shop at for the most part at one store Forever 21. I'm still subbed currently but thinking of unsubscribing. I think of my subscriptions in this way "Would I pay this person for the info they are giving me in this video?" If not I don't sub because some gurus do actually make their money off of our views and subscriptions.

There was a big controversy over a video they did recently called "share the love" where they recommended other channels to their subbies that didn't already have many subscribers the stink was that they recommended a lot of clear people's channels. They even made a response video addressing all the negative comments they received.

They are too boring to me. Too monotone. Yeah and they are doing a lot of hauls.

Sent From Mah Phone

LightEyedMami

What about that lady madameCherie.

Didn't she have a growth potion and when people confronted her about it not working...she called them nappy head
:lol::lol::lol: thats is the funniest thing in this thread!!!

I actually have a white friend that wears brown contacts over her naturally blues eyes because, where she's from, everyone has blonde hair and blue eyes and she wanted to stand out.

She's gorgeous either way, really.
:yep: when i was in elementary school i was insecure about my eyes because kids called them "weird white girl eyes" i dont see how that so far fetched to people? :ohwell:....anything different can cause NEGATIVE attention (where YOU see exoctic the owner may see "weird")...of course i love my eyes now, but as a little kid/pre-teen i felt like a weirdo.

Anavrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=innRoKFd-YU&feature=relmfu

I posted this:

"They probably think your hair is fake because youve got some strange *** layers. I can clearly see where one layer stops at your chin, another at your shoulders, and the rest keeps going down to what im guessing is your mid back. Im not saying your hair isnt real, but it looks like it would if someone had poorly blended extensions or clip ins. Fake or not, its beautiful."

I hope its not fake.

I WANT TO BELIEVE.:lol:

BlkMane

D@mnnnnnn I gotta go watch her videos now because she is straight up MAGIC with the makeup brush. The 2 people in those pics don't even look like they know each other much less being the same person

Please someone tell me where to find her on YT. She needs to be a Hollywood makeup artist! That is amazing!!! She must have graduated from Hogwarts. Damn. I need some lessons from her.

BlkMane

:lol::lol::lol: thats is the funniest thing in this thread!!!

:yep: when i was in elementary school i was insecure about my eyes because kids called them "weird white girl eyes" i dont see how that so far fetched to people? :ohwell:....anything different can cause NEGATIVE attention (where YOU see exoctic the owner may see "weird")...of course i love my eyes now, but as a little kid/pre-teen i felt like a weirdo.

Paris Hilton has naturally brown eyes and usually wears blue contacts. If you get to see a real close up pic of her you can tell. The Jamaican girl in those videos is definitely wearing contacts. Her pupils are ALWAYS the same size no matter what the lighting. And I can tell fake contacts the minute I lay eyes on them. The only ones that look real are the translucent ones to change the eye color of people who already have light eyes. Those opaque ones look fake.

BlkMane

The Jamaican girl in the videos is a beautiful girl but her hair has tracks/weave. The very front of her hair is hers which can give it a "real" appearance to some, but overall you can see all the different (real) lengths thruout her head when she combs/handles it. Her longest hair is about shoulder length in the back.

The video where her hair is wet was so funny. She shampoos then combs out her hair with NO CONDITIONER???!!! What curly/natural girl does that? No white, black or green curly I know does.

Then she only detangles up to her ear? Never touches the top of her head. Guess she was scared the tracks might show if her wet hair separated at the top. So, funny.

Another thing, she shoots most of her videos so that the crown/top of her head is cut off. Guess when it ain't looking "right" up there she films like that so you can't tell the hair isn't all hers. Why shoot 90% of your vids with the top of your head cut off?

I can't believe people think all that hair is hers. And her eyes are fake too. Obviously contacts, but the color does complement her.

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Paris Hilton has naturally brown eyes and usually wears blue contacts. If you get to see a real close up pic of her you can tell. The Jamaican girl in those videos is definitely wearing contacts. Her pupils are ALWAYS the same size no matter what the lighting. And I can tell fake contacts the minute I lay eyes on them. The only ones that look real are the translucent ones to change the eye color of people who already have light eyes. Those opaque ones look fake.

Agree...if you've ever worn fake colored contacts, and I have, you know what they look like on everyone else. Those are fake. I don't think it's an insult to call game on em either...I used to love rocking my green ones! :yep:

Boujoichic

BlkMane said:
Please someone tell me where to find her on YT. She needs to be a Hollywood makeup artist! That is amazing!!! She must have graduated from Hogwarts. Damn. I need some lessons from her.

Her name on youtube is beautybyjj I had to look her up

LightEyedMami

@ BlkManeI do not disagree that her eyes are contacts, its OBVIOUS that they are :yep:....i was actually referring to a some comments above that some people lie and make it seem like having nice eyes are an inconvience, and then another woman wrote about a light eyed coworker.....i would quote it but im not gong through 27 pages again :nono:....my point was people who ACTUALLY have light eyes (not contacts) can have REAL insecurities about them depending on their experiences....its not always "just to get attention" like some would like to believe.

BlkMane

Agree...if you've ever worn fake colored contacts, and I have, you know what they look like on everyone else. Those are fake. I don't think it's an insult to call game on em either...I used to love rocking my green ones! :yep:

In all the years colored (opaque) contacts have been available, I have only known one person to be able to wear them and have them look real. It was a pretty lady I used to know. She had golden brown skin, dark brown hair and wore the gray contacts (like Jamaica video girl). But for some reason, those contacts looked so real on her! She looked great. She didn't wear them all the time just when she felt like switching it up.

Colored contacts are cool on women if that is what they want to do. I associate it with changing your haircolor, etc. But, MEN with colored lenses on the other hand -- me NO likey.

BlkMane

People say they hear snags when she's combing her hair.. have you ever heard someone comb their hair? From most recent memory I went to yoga a couple days ago and in the changing room a white girl with dirty blonde TYPE ONE hair was combing out her head and I heard snags from my end of the changing room. It's called knots and rough combing, stop being brand new :rolleyes:

I don't have to hear snags. She OBVIOUSLY has tracks, extensions, clip-ins, whatever you want to call it, augmenting her hair. She doesn't have a lace front on (though in ONE of the videos it kinda looked like she did). Her real hair is visible and the longest section stops just at her shoulders. In front, her hair is really short. Quite visible and quite obvious. Just like those contacts. Not sure why anyone would have to ask her if they are real.

I had never heard nor seen this girl before this thread. But, after viewing several of the videos, I just had to comment. By the way, she is a beautiful girl. She really doesn't need the contacts or the fake hair. If that makes her happy, so be it. But, if she is lying to her viewers claiming that is ALL her real hair and her real eye color, that is just WRONG. Especially if she is trying to push her own line of hair products based on her 'incredibly fast hair growth'. Four inches a month? She would be a billionaire.

BlkMane

Avaya, thanks for posting the link.

People are so mean. All this cyberbullying. Absolutely ridiculous. Just watched her video about her answer to the people circulating the 'no makeup' picture of her (which is a still shot from one of her videos).

She is a pretty girl and looks great with her makeup. That particular no-makeup photo was taken when she was having a bad skin moment.

Most women look very plain when you compare their bare face to their "made up" face. Most people would probably be surprised to see the bare face of most of their favorite actresses/singers, etc.

I love BeautybyJJ's accent! I've always liked British accents.

Last edited:

BlkMane

@ BlkManeI do not disagree that her eyes are contacts, its OBVIOUS that they are :yep:....i was actually referring to a some comments above that some people lie and make it seem like having nice eyes are an inconvience, and then another woman wrote about a light eyed coworker.....i would quote it but im not gong through 27 pages again :nono:....my point was people who ACTUALLY have light eyes (not contacts) can have REAL insecurities about them depending on their experiences....its not always "just to get attention" like some would like to believe.

LightEyedMami -- I didn't quote you to imply that you believed her contacts to be real. I think I just quoted you as a reference for MY quote about contacts since this thread is all over the place. :yep: And yes, I agree with you. Kids will make fun of you for anything.