This REALLY Ticks Me Off! Why Do Women Do This Mess and Then Sue!

BlackHairDiva

The reason why they do it is because they thought they could be the "one " who could make the man stop it all and remain faithful to them only. Then when they noticed he isnt changing and that he sees her has just another cookie in the factory chain. The woman calls foul and sues.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Thanks again Ladies, I agree with each of you.

However.......................... *sigh*

Okay, each of you help me out with this one. I'm serious!

What in the :censored: Hell was wrong with his sister in law?

SOMEONE just tell me!

Now HE WAS TRULY WRONG! Truly !!!!!

But what made HER do it? --- (Key Words here: "MADE" her do it)

I'm just asking. I mean she got pregnant!

Okay, Shimme. Just breathe and relax. Just relax. :meditate:

Don't brothers have the same DNA? Or is it twin brothers?

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
The reason why they do it is because they thought they could be the "one " who could make the man stop it all and remain faithful to them only. Then when they noticed he isnt changing and that he sees her has just another cookie in the factory chain. The woman calls foul and sues.

Thats what I am saying. I was looking for some attractive black men. :look: I saw that old dude was like...WORD?!?!? Thats nasty!

And if the pastors are doing it YOU KNOW the congregation is having at it. Sheep follow the shepherd, right? It was probably one big orgy, everybody being slaves to their loins.

Ok, im done :curtain::dead:

I agree with you that they are weak woman...however, most 'weak women' know right from wrong too. 14 years is a very long time to be 'weak'...ya know?

I'm not blaming the women here...I can't say what I want to say about the pastor in this situation here on the forum:wallbash:but, what I can say is that it takes two people to do it....:nono:

There are many organizations dealing with religious abuse, some of them built into a magisterium of that faith. This is basically no diff. than that group marrying off young girls or having multiple wives out West. This is dangerously close to Jim Jones' and other cults because who knows just how far it wen? :nono: It's scary.

That makes sense.:nono:

Yes, that's it. You have high self-esteem. They aren't looking for you because they know you will not be having it! They look for weak women who are easily manipulated. I don't think it's any different than these guys having multiple children from a hareem of women lol. They have the right words to get what they want from weak women.

I agree with all of you 1000 per cent. :yep:

Ms.Honey

When did Jesus EVER blame the woman? He didn't blame Eve in the garden and He didn't blame the woman caught in adultery. Yes they will have to answer for what's done in their bodies good and evil and no one is without excuse BUT Jesus ALWAYS made it known who was ULTIMATELY at fault. Eve knew she wasn't supposed to eat the fruit but THE LORD SAID that the satan deceived her.

Gen 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What [is] this [that] thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

Gen 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou [art] cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

2Ti 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

2Ti 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

2Ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

2Ti 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

2Ti 3:9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all [men], as theirs also was.

Carolina18

Thanks again Ladies, I agree with each of you.

However.......................... *sigh*

Okay, each of you help me out with this one. I'm serious!

What in the :censored: Hell was wrong with his sister in law?

SOMEONE just tell me!

Now HE WAS TRULY WRONG! Truly !!!!!

But what made HER do it? --- (Key Words here: "MADE" her do it)

I'm just asking. I mean she got pregnant!

Okay, Shimme. Just breathe and relax. Just relax. :meditate:

Don't brothers have the same DNA? Or is it twin brothers?

The same thing that made him do it. I'm honestly failing to see the distinction being made here. As indicated in the article, and on various news reports, there appears to have been systematic sexual manipulation and exploitation by the male heads of the church, including his brother. Perhaps his readiness to point out that Paulks was 'just a man' may answer your question.

Last edited:

Ms.Honey

Also, it's like the relationship with doctors and patients ESPECIALLY therapists. When therapists have relationships with their patients even the world sees the therapist is at fault and the THERAPIST is blamed and punished NOT the patient.

How much more should pastors and ministers who God sent to counsel us be held at fault and punished NOT the victim. The woman caught in adultery knew EXACTLY what she was doing too BUT Jesus chastised the MEN yet told HER He forgave her and told her to go (leave her lifestyle) and sin no more.

BeautifulFlower

Even the bible talk about deceitful women.

The ministers are at fault...Yes so true...should be punished, impeached, jailed whatever...

However, to sue for your 14 years of adultery is ridiculous...

It gives insecure women across the world an excuse to play foul, be victimized, and not be held accountable for your actions.

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

There are Shepherds and then there are Hirelings. We should know a man and a woman by their fruits.

When Jesus told the men who caught the woman in act of adultery "he who has no sin, cast the first stone" he also said to the woman "go and sin no more". He spoke to all of them.

ETA: Those who teach the gospel in any area, are going to be held responsible for what they say and do, not just those who preach in a pulpit on Sunday mornings.

We must ALL give account for our actions.

Last edited:

BeautifulFlower

Someone once said Satan can not make you do anything. He can only make suggestions. Unless you were under the age of 21, raped or molested....

Ms.Honey

Sinners go to church.

The church has a responsibilty to teach righteousness to deliver sinners from sin. We KNOW why the women did it. They were born in sin and shaped in iniquity. What their intents and motives were are irrelevant and border on gossip because we can only speculate. They have not confessed to the reason why.

We also KNOW what the church is supposed to do with sinners. Preach the gospel UNCOMPROMISINGLY until they know the truth, developing a personal relationship WITH the truth and become able to make their flesh submit to the truth.

These women are no more sinners with special abilities over their flesh than any other sinner that WE ALL HAVE BEEN that needs to be delivered that enters the church but they should have been able to find safety in the church while the Lord healed them. There is a safe place in God. They did not find it in that church.

We need to watch those beams in our eyes instead of focusing on these sisters, yep sisters just like us, splinters.

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

Anyways....thank you Shimmie for this thread. ITA with you and I know your heart regarding this matter.:rosebud:

You are a wonderful sister in Christ and I thank God for you everyday!

N&W

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

I agree with you that they are weak woman...however, most 'weak women' know right from wrong too. 14 years is a very long time to be 'weak'...ya know?

I'm not blaming the women here...I can't say what I want to say about the pastor in this situation here on the forum:wallbash:but, what I can say is that it takes two people to do it....:nono:

Well, I'm not saying those women get a sin-free pass:nono:, I'm saying that this is how these men manipulate them. Once you're sexually involved, it's hard to break that emotional need of that person. And the stronger? The manipulator who is getting that cake and eating it too. Disgusting. Those in a position of authority have so much weight...and so much guilt.

That addiction to that man/woman becomes chemical, even. I feel so sorry for them but how much of this is prevalent in any religion anywhere? So much abuse...and behind closed door with pious, white-washed holy-looking doors. It's scary...to go yourself and to send your precious children :eek2: I guess what I cannot stand, men preying on women and children.

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

The ministers are at fault...Yes so true...should be punished, impeached, jailed whatever...

It gives insecure women across the world an excuse to play foul, be victimized, and not be held accountable for your actions.

Ahahahaha. She is a woman scorned!!! Lucky for him, she didn't give him a Colombian necklace instead :look::lachen:

This reminds me of what my devout friend told me about men after you get a divorce. One of her dear male friends told her to beware of guys who can sniff you out (sexless). They will try anything to bend you into their will, esp. a divorcee. I think that for weaker women (emotional problems, at a juncture of life, depressed, trauma from tragedy etc.), they are like blinkling neon signs for these kinds of dudes. They can sniff them out like a hound dog. Our psychological makeup is so distinct and prone to manipulation. All women need to keep themselves on guard. This certainly was a good thread because I'm a divorcee (however, not at all crazy lol) and I'm about to discover a new congregation. G-d help me.:lachen:

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

Well, I'm not saying those women get a sin-free pass:nono:, I'm saying that this is how these men manipulate them. Once you're sexually involved, it's hard to break that emotional need of that person. And the stronger? The manipulator who is getting that cake and eating it too. Disgusting. Those in a position of authority have so much weight...and so much guilt.

That addiction to that man/woman becomes chemical, even. I feel so sorry for them but how much of this is prevalent in any religion anywhere? So much abuse...and behind closed door with pious, white-washed holy-looking doors. It's scary...to go yourself and to send your precious children :eek2: I guess what I cannot stand, men preying on women and children.
Hurt people, hurt people. I see it everyday and deal with it constantly with people. The church is full of hurt people who want to be healed.

Like I said before...there are shepherds and then there are hirelings.:yep:

BeautifulFlower

I feel so sorry for them but how much of this is prevalent in any religion anywhere? So much abuse...and behind closed door with pious, white-washed holy-looking doors. It's scary...to go yourself and to send your precious children :eek2: I guess what I cannot stand, men preying on women and children.

So true...Christian, Muslim, Catholic, Buddhist, etc...it so wide spread. People are looking for refuge and instead they get more abuse...

She is a woman scorned!!! LOL. I know how she feels. Used and abused. But she gotta get up, learn your lessons in the valley and like Jesus said "Go and SIN NO MORE"

Last edited:

momi

1 Timothy 2
10But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

11Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. 12But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
13For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
14And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Yes, I think that we are more easily deceived. This church is right down the street from my house. There has been so much mess going over there it is ridiculous. Now the son-phew (that is what we call the son who thought he was the nephew) has bought the inclusion gospel hook, line, and sinker. When I drive by they always have some type of obscure quote on the marquee like: You are your own reality ...

I pray that God have mercy on them and the their eyes are open to the Truth.

momi

So true...Christian, Muslim, Catholic, Buddhist, etc...it so wide spread. People are looking for refuge and instead they get more abuse...

She is a woman scorned!!! LOL. I know how she feels. Used and abused. But she gotta get up, learn your lessons in the valley and like Jesus said "Go and SIN NO MORE"

It is not that simple. This was a HUGE church - a mega-church before anone knew of mega! They were one of the first churches that I know of to own property of this magnitude. The cathedral is huge, they had restraurants, subdivisions, it was absolutely beautiful in its best day. The Paulk family seemed to be very close knit (well obviously)... it is hard to explain, but I can definitely see how she got herself caught up. They were seemingly a very powerful family with influence in the local and religious community. Think Dallas...

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
HOWEVER! An Adult Woman having an affair for 2 YEARS! 14 Years? ! ? Women are not that unaware! They are not victims! How long does it take to realize that you fell into the mud? Get up and take a bath. Take off the muddy garments and put on the new. Get right with the Lord again. Get out of the muddy sin.

They weren't even good looking men (ie: Sexually Attractive). They were OLD!

Geeeeee Whiz! :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

It sounds like there was some manipulation of the Gospel going on there, too--the whole "heavenly relationships" thing. So, they likely convinced the women that it all really was okay and spiritual. It sounds like they all were living under a spell that was just lifted and they're seeing things clearly now, and are angry.

But in general, I think women in particular put too much faith in ministers, particularly male ministers, and sometimes even look to them to fill personal needs, and that just leaves them open to being manipulated, particularly if they are already weak-minded and weak-willed.

BeautifulFlower

Very true, I agree, and nothing is ever that simple. But I think we are making two different points here. I am referring to sexual abuse point is widespread among all religions. I am not sure what point you were making to me...???

It is not that simple. This was a HUGE church - a mega-church before anone knew of mega! They were one of the first churches that I know of to own property of this magnitude. The cathedral is huge, they had restraurants, subdivisions, it was absolutely beautiful in its best day. The Paulk family seemed to be very close knit (well obviously)... it is hard to explain, but I can definitely see how she got herself caught up. They were seemingly a very powerful family with influence in the local and religious community. Think Dallas...

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Ahahahaha. She is a woman scorned!!! Lucky for him, she didn't give him a Colombian necklace instead :look::lachen:

This reminds me of what my devout friend told me about men after you get a divorce. One of her dear male friends told her to beware of guys who can sniff you out (sexless). They will try anything to bend you into their will, esp. a divorcee. I think that for weaker women (emotional problems, at a juncture of life, depressed, trauma from tragedy etc.), they are like blinkling neon signs for these kinds of dudes. They can sniff them out like a hound dog. Our psychological makeup is so distinct and prone to manipulation. All women need to keep themselves on guard. This certainly was a good thread because I'm a divorcee (however, not at all crazy lol) and I'm about to discover a new congregation. G-d help me.:lachen:

GV, what's a 'Columbian Necklace' ?

Thanks in advance ... :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
Anyways....thank you Shimmie for this thread. ITA with you and I know your heart regarding this matter.:rosebud:

You are a wonderful sister in Christ and I thank God for you everyday!

N&W

:Rose: Thank you sis.

:cry3: But I've been so busy working today that I've missed all the fun communicating with you all. :lol:

But you know what? You All are SMOKIN". Your responses are awesome! I'm learning a lot from each and everyone of you.

You all even calmed me down.... :meditate: :lol:

Carry on.... :yep:

momi

Very true, I agree, and nothing is ever that simple. But I think we are making two different points here. I am referring to sexual abuse point is widespread among all religions. I am not sure what point you were making to me...???

That makes two of us... :drunk:

AnnDriena_

I love how the brother is soooo forgiving and then you find out why. He's a scumbag too. Yes I said scumbag. We all sin but who gets up in the morning and plans this crap. You know these men had to plot and plan to carry on this mess.

The women get no pass from me except the girl who was molested. Yeah old' boy woulda lost his jewels over that one. I don't care how christian I am.

As for the kingdom relationships. That was the fault of these women for not being in the word. There's no way you can convince me of some ish like that. That's why I'm still a virgin now.

LADIES. We need to have boundaries. Honestly if you don't have any you need some now.
Have you decided what type of touching and intimacy is appropriate before you get into the situation?

I know for a fact there is no need for a married man to be in my house.

There is no need for him to be counseling me. There are too many women available. In the church and outside. It WAS a megachurch for heavens' sake.

On a date how far do you go?

Do you kiss on the first date?

When do you even grant a date? Does he need to be given the run down about your morals? I mean c'mon let's have some standards. Not every guy who asks deserves a date with you. That's right I said it. DESERVES. What do I think I am some kind of sparkling Queen. No baby I'm more than that, I'm a child of God and I will treat myself as such and YOU will too or I will pull a Daniel Day Lewis and There Will Be Blood.:grin:

AnnDriena_

GV, what's a 'Columbian Necklace' ?

Thanks in advance ... :yep:

Correct me If I'm wrong but I think it's whats also known as a Columbian necktie. The mob used to do it......Get ready because this is GRAPHIC......

You slit someone throat really deep and you pull their tongue down through the slit (the tongue is much longer than what you see in your mouth their is tissue connected to it in you throat too).
When you pull the tongue through the slit it hangs there like a necktie..Told you it was graphic.

BeautifulFlower

You're my kinda girl....:lachen:

And you're so right about establishing boundaries before you get yourself in situations. This way you do not get stuck thinking what do I do. You should already know.

Married men policy:
  1. No direct eye contact longer than 2 seconds. I am so serious. Men get you with their eyes.
  2. Brief, side hugs.
  3. If you want to talk, I want to make sure your wife can see us. I also want to make sure your wife knows me.
  4. No phone conversations.
Single men:
  1. No kissing until marriage.
  2. No sex until marriage.
  3. If we're like that, you can hold my hand.
  4. No late night phone calls.
  5. No lying down next to each other.
  6. If we're at the others house, other people have to be there.
  7. You need to be making your way home by 10p or sooner.
Mark Driscoll also made a great point and I will definitely be implementing this into my walk. Single people think they can get away with stuff because they arent married but its not true. As a single Christian person, you should always conduct ourselves as though you were married because spiritually we are. We are the bride of Christ. Therefore, if you wouldn't do it as a married couple, you shouldnt do it as a single person because you're representing your Bridegroom.

I love how the brother is soooo forgiving and then you find out why. He's a scumbag too. Yes I said scumbag. We all sin but who gets up in the morning and plans this crap. You know these men had to plot and plan to carry on this mess.

The women get no pass from me except the girl who was molested. Yeah old' boy woulda lost his jewels over that one. I don't care how christian I am.

As for the kingdom relationships. That was the fault of these women for not being in the word. There's no way you can convince me of some ish like that. That's why I'm still a virgin now.

LADIES. We need to have boundaries. Honestly if you don't have any you need some now.
Have you decided what type of touching and intimacy is appropriate before you get into the situation?

I know for a fact there is no need for a married man to be in my house.

There is no need for him to be counseling me. There are too many women available. In the church and outside. It WAS a megachurch for heavens' sake.

On a date how far do you go?

Do you kiss on the first date?

When do you even grant a date? Does he need to be given the run down about your morals? I mean c'mon let's have some standards. Not every guy who asks deserves a date with you. That's right I said it. DESERVES. What do I think I am some kind of sparkling Queen. No baby I'm more than that, I'm a child of God and I will treat myself as such and YOU will too or I will pull a Daniel Day Lewis and There Will Be Blood.:grin:

Shimmie

Staff member
Correct me If I'm wrong but I think it's whats also known as a Columbian necktie. The mob used to do it......Get ready because this is GRAPHIC......

You slit someone throat really deep and you pull their tongue down through the slit (the tongue is much longer than what you see in your mouth their is tissue connected to it in you throat too).
When you pull the tongue through the slit it hangs there like a necktie..Told you it was graphic.

:thud: Good Lord! :thud:

Shimmie

Staff member
You're my kinda girl....:lachen:

And you're so right about establishing boundaries before you get yourself in situations. This way you do not get stuck thinking what do I do. You should already know.

Married men policy:
  1. No direct eye contact longer than 2 seconds. I am so serious. Men get you with their eyes.
  2. Brief, side hugs.
  3. If you want to talk, I want to make sure your wife can see us. I also want to make sure your wife knows me.
  4. No phone conversations.
Single men:
  1. No kissing until marriage.
  2. No sex until marriage.
  3. If we're like that, you can hold my hand.
  4. No late night phone calls.
  5. No lying down next to each other.
  6. If we're at the others house, other people have to be there.
  7. You need to be making your way home by 10p or sooner.
Mark Driscoll also made a great point and I will definitely be implementing this into my walk. Single people think they can get away with stuff because they arent married but its not true. As a single Christian person, you should always conduct ourselves as though you were married because spiritually we are. We are the bride of Christ. Therefore, if you wouldn't do it as a married couple, you shouldnt do it as a single person because you're representing your Bridegroom.

I'm so impressed with you ladies. I thought you two would like this thread. One of my 'Blasts from the Past" :lol:

Enjoy: :Rose:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=107774&highlight=wed+bed

Last edited:

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

Very graphic...barf. I know it as the necklace...just meaning, slit throat. But dang ....barf! Queasy. But anyhoo, I'm glad she didn't go ballistic on him and hurt him or other people.