This is a Serious Thread: Hurt People, Hurt People

Blackpearl1993

I am still praying for both of the churches that have suffered such violent attacks recently. My heart is deeply saddended and I feel angry that people have so little respect for the house of the Lord and those who choose to serve the Lord. I think I was still in shock about what happened at Pastor Dollar's church and then to see the news about the attack in Texas.....I just feel nauseous. No one deserves this!

Nice & Wavy

I am still praying for both of the churches that have suffered such violent attacks recently. My heart is deeply saddended and I feel angry that people have so little respect for the house of the Lord and those who choose to serve the Lord. I think I was still in shock about what happened at Pastor Dollar's church and then to see the news about the attack in Texas.....I just feel nauseous. No one deserves this!
Amen! Thank you for this post.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
These are the times I am thankful to know God's ways are not our ways...
Amen to that!