Question Unauthorized Cancellation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meemee6223

Country gal said:
I recieved the same email as well too. Weird. I am sure someone from the admin will explain what happened.

I'm beginning to think someone out there in admin land hit the wrong button. Lol

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

greenandchic

Glad I'm not the only one who received this.

I thought I was banned for some unknown reason until I saw it was from Paypal! :lol:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Add me to the list.. cancelled sub just received by email. Is Nikos mad at us? :lol:

ETA Allandra ...just saw your post. I'll do so, thanks.

candita

I got it too. and with my paypal i'm not paying via credit card so.....yeah, what's that about?

danysedai

I received it too, just submitted a ticket as Allandra recommended.
I was double charged last year but that was resolved, I hope this situation is resolved soon too.
ETA: My card has not changed either so I don't think that is the reason.

KeetaRay

Ditto on all the above. I guess we all got it. I'll see if I can also submit a ticket to help the cause...

KeetaRay

Ditto on all the above. I guess we all got it. I'll see if I can also submit a ticket to help the cause...

Hey, ladies. I submitted a ticket. If you'd like to submit one feel free to reference my ticket# SRC-843-64031.

Have a good one!

fiyahwerks

Received this email also and I don't like it one bit. I just joined last year.

I'm submitted a ticket (#WTT-841-25804) for the sake of it, but I don't like when financial accounts are messed with, especially with no explanation. We deserve more than just "submit a ticket". I noticed grammar mistakes, so I'm wondering is this a phony email.

Sorry for the attitude, but I just went through with something else with Paypal recently, and now this just adds gasoline to my fire.

Last edited:

Vashti

Ok, so I'm not the only one? I hope it gets fixed! i was charged the annual fee twice this month and now it's canceled. Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.