What do you hope to achieve by 12/31/12?

APrayer4Hair

Hello all :wave: !

I'm just curious to know what everyone's hair goals are for this year. What length you hope to achieve, style you hope to master, any setbacks you hope to turn around, etc. Then we can come back and see what we've learned/achieved at the year's end. (hope there's not already a thread like this :blush:)

What I hope to achieve:

1. Learn more about caring for my natural hair
2. Become more hair independent ( trim on my own when needed)
3. Retain 3"
4. Use more natural products while limiting my product usage to less than 5 products

Your turn!!!

Last edited:

mariele

I would say the same my goal is to retain 3-4 inches and reach my 2nd goal of brastrap length by the end of the year!

HHG

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Hoping to be a solid MBL (I don't even really know where that is but still....) it would meant that I should make my goal of WL:grin:

Krystle~Hime

More thickness. I've decided to use my indian powders/henna daily(spray bottle) instead of twice a month. And I'm taking biotin 10000mcg now.

I used to want to be BSL by end of 2012 but it's not my GOAL anymore. Just more thickness:rolleyes:

Boujoichic

MBL I feel like I'm so close I'm hoping I'm already there but I won't know for sure till it cools down in the fall I will straighten for a length check then. I'm also hoping for less SSKs and breakage

brg240

An end to breakage, split ends and to ssks.
I hope to find the perfect hair products for me
I want the short layer of my hair to catch up with the rest of my hair.
And retain everything that I don't trim away.

Mastering a nice flat iron and a decent rollerset.

Dominicanatural

Get the curly girl method down, reduce my number of products to 5 or six (so close), reach true APL (just grazing right now), and more than anything learn to love my hair for what it is and not what I think it should be.

sky035

Formerly Lisaaa Bonet
I am relaxed (texturized/texlaxed) and was straightening my hair alot over the past 2 years :nono: (flat ironing mostly) at a salon. In June, I cut off the bone straight ends due to tons of heat damage. I hope to grow my hair out to be a BAA by December. I am determined to use less heat this year and to stop yearning for straight hair. I am shooting for 5 inches. I am now at 2.5 inches. I am thinking about going natural this time by cutting off the straight ends slowly as my natural hair grows. I can honestly say that I am really struggling with the decision to go natural, so I will keep you posted.

Attachments

• June 2012 Cut by Tony.jpg
    June 2012 Cut by Tony.jpg
    505 KB · Views: 36
Last edited: