What do you hope to achieve by 12/31/12?

Highly Favored8

I will be (not hope) I will be two years post relaxer and well transitioned into natural with out the BC... I just cut off my relaxed ends a few months back and I am now past neck length. APL end of 2012 I shall see...

NikkiQ

I would love to be full APL and no longer style challenged :yep:

Sent by me from my Android phone.Boom

Ogoma

APL or longer, down to my staple list of products, and a regimen I love and will stick with.

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
APL or longer.
Perfect and frizzless curls
Healthy texturized hair.
I'd like some of the fullness to come back from the Denman damage as well.

ellebelle88

I want to have cut off most of my relaxed ends and be full BSL when straightened. Next August 2013, I'm cutting off whatever relaxed ends I have left.

irisak

I hope to be bsl and to grow my involuntary bangs to sl.

Sent from my HTC EVO using LHCF. any spelling errors should be blamed on auto-correct.

virtuenow

Eleven inches in the back. An even Bigger boost in moisture retention. Everlasting thickness. Yep, that's it.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I hope to have reached APL, have healthier less brittle ends, grown my bangs to the bottom of my chin, and to shrink my stash down to the staples (PJism is over for me.)

glittering0419

I really hope to be mbl by then, its a bbit of a stretch since i'm just at BSL. I'm only 5'ft 3 but have a very long torso.....but i'll stay postitive nonetheless!

wheezy807

I don't even know. Seven weeks ago i got what i consider a major trim.....well cut. My stylist said it was only one inch but In all actuallity it was 2-3 inches. But it was much needed. I'm hoping to regain it back by The end Of The year. If my hair still needs more trims i just might let her hack off all that's needed And start fresh And new for 2013.