What do you hope to achieve by 12/31/12?

CaliiSwagg

Full complete shoulder length. My hair is severely layered since my BC last yr, so hopefully things will even up as the yr progresses.

EasypeaZee

I hope to be full APL or at least on my way to full. A section of my hair is stretching but the rest is taking its sweet time.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

itismehmmkay

I just cut my hair last week...to get a shape and even it out. I just really want my bangs to grow out longer and fuller and cut the sides and back blunt to it. And have my sideburns grow out some more and just rock that out low-maintenance and healthy

kristaa.10

grazing APL, i want to straighten for the first time as a natural, and be able to bun again since my last trim set me back.

kristaa.10

and id also like to minimize/alleviate breakage as much as possible. even though ive been natural for a year and a half, ive still been dealing with it.

MystiqueBabe

Hoping to gain at least 6.5-7" of NG by the end of the year currently at 4-4.5" (I am transitioning)

Learn how to style my natural hair

Enjoy my hair since I now have the breakage under control

EmeRaldPrinXess

FOR HAIR:
*Reduce my breakage GREATLY.
*Find the perfect moisture combo for moisturizing my hair.
*Retain at least 3-4 inches.
*Thicker hair/strands.
*Less ssks, split ends and shedding.
*Longer and thicker baby hairs and edges.

FOR SKIN & Health
*Get rid of my post acne skin hyper-pigmentation.
*Get the right skin care regimen to combat my oily skin which seems to have gotten oilier over time.
*Get fit by resuming 2-3x weekly workouts, so I can go bk to my old dress/clothing size.

FOR EDUCATION
*Pass ALL my consolidated clinical practical exams in 1 go... #NO RESITS!!.
*Pass all 5 end of year exams with EXCELLENT grades... #NO RESITS!!.

FOR PERSONAL LIFE
*Have a better R/ship with my Family & Friends.
*Make new, meaningful and lasting connections via social interactions.

MicheePrings

Achieve 2.5 to 3 more inches in length
Finally achieve a consistent regimen with products and styling options

Yup I think that's doable in the next 5 months

sherrimberri

I really want to stop my hair from breakage, split ends, & ssk's. Im hoping my ends will be in better condition. I also want to be full BSL or longer.

TLC1020

Recently stopped shedding, I am hoping to retain all that I possibly can! Also hoping to be pass apl heading towards bsl again. I am going to start stretching pass 12 weeks again, its hard to do that in the summer and warmer weather b/c I like to wear my hair straight, but I'm going to give it the good ole college try..

KaramelDiva1978

I hope to have a consistent regimen since I am newly relaxed and to be full BSL. I also want to have gotten rid of a lot of products that are sitting in my cabinets untouched and get a lush daily moisturizer that I can't live without. So far my products with CON and Keracare are proving to be staples, so I am making progress, only 5 more months to grow and at least 3 inches of growth I hope.

xu93texas

I want:

- to retain 3+ of hair growth to graze APL
- thicker and healthier hair
- to wear a sew-in for at least 8 weeks before taking it down.