What do you hope to achieve by 12/31/12?

Saga

The Generous Queen
- To be decent at cornrowing,
- Invest in another wig,
- Be consistent with my regimen,
- Leave my hair A L O N E
- 2 inches more of length.

shortt29

To have this breakage and shedding under control and to still be encouraged about my long-term transition to natural

jprayze

I want to be at least 2 inches beyond APL, inching toward BSL so that one trim doesn't put me above APL. I'm definitely working toward getting my product staples by the end of the year as well.

NinasLongAmbition

As close to MBL as possible. I'm keeping my hair moisturized in twists(redoing it every 3-4 wks) until the end of the year, finger detangling, and being consistent with my vitamins. I should make it.

kupenda

Gained another 3 inches of hair
Find my HG products
Get a new hard top hair dryer
Weigh less than 200 pounds
Living somewhere safe outside my parents house

lilpooky

I had hoped to reach bsl by December 2012, but since I've already reached that goal my new goal is to reach mbl.

Last edited:

AmyRose92

Hopefully I would be grazing BSL by that time, have obtained a Hana Titanium flat iron, and have become more comfortable with styling my hair.

ImanAdero

My end of the year goals are:

- To be able to cornrow my own hair in such a way I can wear it out of the house.
- 2 more inches in length
- BSL! (Or definitive BSB)

SEMO

I want to be as close to hip length as possible. And I want to find a new holy grail leave-in conditioner, maybe two (every time I find one, they reformulate and mess it up).