What do you hope to achieve by 2009?

SmilingElephant

In 2009....hmmm...

Well.....Its no doubt that i'll be MBL by the end of this year.....but I hope to achieve waistlength next year....just so that i can get a blunt trim to MBL again.

I also plan on coloring my hair jet black and just keeping my ends dusted and moisturized....I believe my hair journey will end in the Spring or Summer of 09.

_belle

end of 2009. . . grazing BSL. . . like beyond apl but just on my own growth, probably not to/past bsl

tapioca_pudding

Length Goals:

Jan 09 - Shoulder Length

Aug 09 - APL (that's pushing it, but I'm hoping for a summer spurt)

Dec 09 - APL with more even layers (I'm going to trim my hair so my layers are more subtle)

As far as health, I just want to reach/maintain a healthy state of hair. :yep: Won't be doing as much jumping around with my products.

Most importantly, in 2009 I'm not going to focus on my hair as much. Just follow a good reggie and let it do what it do. :)

livesoundtech

By summer, 2009, I'm hoping to achieve healthier growth. I also want to stick with as many natural products as possible. I'd like to avoid dying my hair or chemically processing it, and I will keep taking my vitamins. Lengthwise, I'd like to RETAIN three healthy inches so that I can get my hair cut about one inch to even it out. It's terribly uneven.

TLC1020

I hope to achieve:

Healthy full and thick BSL early 2009 & healthy, full thick MBL Summer 2009.. ABSOLUTELY NO SETBACKS....

Aggie

Hmmm...let's see, what do I hope to achieve by 2009?

Okay here it goes:

---I want to first achieve full BSL by the end of Febraury 2009

---Begin the steady decline of commercial products from my regimen and replace them with more healthy, organic and natural hair products.

---Use ayurveda powder rinses more often for healthy and very strong hair.

---Much much less manipulation of my hair in 2009 for optimal length achievement, retention and less breakage. I will be using braids, twists, cornrows and wigs to accomplish this.

---I also want MBL hair by December 2009.

---I want to stretch my relaxer longer, from 10 weeks at a time to 12 or 13 weeks at a time.

---I want thickness thickness and more thickness by december 2009 as well.

Firefly

I would like to be BSL and moving onto MBL by December 2009 but if I'm lucky I'll reach BSL.......my hair grows soooooo sloooow :~(

InNeedofHairapy

I will be fully naturally by 09 (I plan to BC in December after a 2 yr transition) I hope to be full BSL (stretched) in 09. Right now I'm btwn APL & BSL stretched and have about 2 inches to cut off to be full natural.

Highly Favored8

By 12-31- 2009,

I am Claiming Full BSL
More Roller Sets
Investing in a hair dryer b/c roller sets are too D%$# expensive! I can do it my self.
Work on Growing out my temples.

*fabulosity*

APL by 2/23/09
BSL by 8/23/09
then after...who knows...

Grown in edges
Moisturized hair...

Still transitioning...lol! I'm not BC'ing!!!

RedVelvet310

I want to be at LEAST APL... I'm in the MidBack Challenge.. but I'm also realistic... My theory is if I aim high (or low in this case :grin:) If i don't reach my goal length I hope to reach a couple inches above it. Soo... apl.. (that would still be longer than my hair has ever been). Also I want my hair to be super duper thick... although it already is.. I was to maintain that :yep:

MizAvalon

I hope to get better at actually styling my hair. My rollersets still need perfecting.

I hope to become a better self relaxer.

bubasdhter

I hope to:
  • have a consistent regimen and low hair manipulation
  • MBL by Mid October
  • have a toned body
  • eat healthier
I believe that 's it. :lachen:

RockCreak

I hope to achieve full bsl...and I'll probably end that challenge their
I need some thickness to my life.
Oh! and my black hair color..can't live without it.
Have my staple down pack.

Evolving78

i would like to be apl (stretched) by the end of 09
put my hair in a pony or low puff
have my hairline fill in more
color my hair jet black