what do YOU need to buy?

Amour

I need to get back on track with my hair care! I have been slacking MAJORLY :hammer:

Anyway I need to get

1. Joico K -PAK Conditioner
2. Joico K-PAK Deep penetrating conditioner
3. Joico K -PAK intense moisturiser
4. a really good deep conditioner
5. Phyto I relaxer... check my siggy to see how long its been :nono: :look:
6. I want to try PC but need to research further 1st

Anyway what do YOU need to buy

*Michelle*

I do need to buy some flax seed oil. That's it for now. I will get the new Mizani poos and condish, this weekend, but I don't need it.

MizzCoco

well I dont NEED to buy anything, but boy I sure want some stuff right about now
Aubrey Organics GPB and HSR conditioners are at the top of my to-buy list right now
and also a new serum, cuz Im almost out of my Biosilk. Thats all for now

njerannce

INEED to buy a steamer!!! which will be my first purchase with my first wage from my new job. As that wont be until the end of june il be buying the joico k pak reconstructor and the moisture one. As i NEED to try these.

Mz.Shug

Some DC moisturizer,boar bristle brush and a relaxer. I haven't relaxed my hair since November.....now that's a stretch!:grin:

Barbie83

I really really need a protein conditioner. I'm thinking Aphogee 2 min or Nexxus Emergencee. I'm also itching to buy some chlorella and coconut oil!!!!

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
1.New Mizani Moisture poos and cons
2.Maxiglide or sedu flatiron (on sale hopefully)
3.Lacio Lacio (running low)

I think that's about it

CAPlush

I had depleted my stock, I just went to the BSS. I purchased:

Duo Tex
ORS Lye Relaxer
Affirm 5n1 Recon
Wild Growth Oil
Porosity Control
Neutralizing shampoo
Some odds and ends, like new combs and hair bonnets

I'm like MzShug, realizing I haven't relaxed my hair in over 6 months! Wasn't even trying to stretch, just didn't feel the urgency since I've been using Aveda and it's kept my NG soft.

Whimsy

I WANT to purchase:
- cheapie condish (v05, suave and the like) - i kinda NEED this cuz I'm running out
- claws/clips/headbands
- cantu leave in (like 3 tubs of it)
- coconut oil

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Well technically, I don't NEED anything. But I WANT:

-Steam-a :lol:
-Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Cera-Repair

Last edited:

AngelDoll

I really don't need to buy anything, but I will be undergoing neck surgery and I won't be able to do much with my hair. Therefore, I am attempting to purchase any KBB hair milk samples to use. I have heard so many good things and the scents are said to smell sooo good and lasts a long time.

So if anyone is willing to share, please PM me. I have paypal.

TIA

Aggie

My list is too long. I even added Joico k-pak line, the new Mizani Renew Strength and Moisturfusion poos and conditioners to my list. This list is getting wayyy too long now.

chebaby

i dont need anything. if i use up everything i have i'd be set for a year lol.
but i am getting some things from the kbb store when i go to new york next weekend. if we can find the store lol.
i want:
the juicy shampoo bars
conditioning shampoo
hair cream
hair oil
ll hair mask
body butter

myronnie

-nothing-
=shifty eyes=
I just bought some VO5 Free Me Freesia (3 bottles) just because I use it evveryday
I want to stock up on Herbal Essences LTR Leavein but i can only find it in walmart

BrownEyez22

The only thing I need to buy is some Cantu Shea Butter.

I want some more:
headbands
Sabino Moisture Block
a back up wide tooth jibere(sp?) shower comb

Aggie

I WANT to purchase:
- cheapie condish (v05, suave and the like) - i kinda NEED this cuz I'm running out
- claws/clips/headbands
- cantu leave in (like 3 tubs of it)
- coconut oil

I can't find the Cantu leave in anywhere here:nono:. Every Bss I checked yesterday didn't have it:sad: and I want to make a KCCC subsitute with it. I'll keep looking for it though.

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I can't find the Cantu leave in anywhere here:nono:. Every Bss I checked yesterday didn't have it:sad: and I want to make a KCCC subsitute with it. I'll keep looking for it though.

My Walmart has tubs of that stuff for like $3.19..Have you tried your local Walmart?