what do YOU need to buy?

Amour

I need to get back on track with my hair care! I have been slacking MAJORLY :hammer:

Anyway I need to get

1. Joico K -PAK Conditioner
2. Joico K-PAK Deep penetrating conditioner
3. Joico K -PAK intense moisturiser
4. a really good deep conditioner
5. Phyto I relaxer... check my siggy to see how long its been :nono: :look:
6. I want to try PC but need to research further 1st

Anyway what do YOU need to buy

I do need to buy some flax seed oil. That's it for now. I will get the new Mizani poos and condish, this weekend, but I don't need it.

well I dont NEED to buy anything, but boy I sure want some stuff right about now
Aubrey Organics GPB and HSR conditioners are at the top of my to-buy list right now
and also a new serum, cuz Im almost out of my Biosilk. Thats all for now

INEED to buy a steamer!!! which will be my first purchase with my first wage from my new job. As that wont be until the end of june il be buying the joico k pak reconstructor and the moisture one. As i NEED to try these.

Some DC moisturizer,boar bristle brush and a relaxer. I haven't relaxed my hair since November.....now that's a stretch!:grin:

I really really need a protein conditioner. I'm thinking Aphogee 2 min or Nexxus Emergencee. I'm also itching to buy some chlorella and coconut oil!!!!

1.New Mizani Moisture poos and cons
2.Maxiglide or sedu flatiron (on sale hopefully)
3.Lacio Lacio (running low)

I think that's about it

I had depleted my stock, I just went to the BSS. I purchased:

Duo Tex
ORS Lye Relaxer
Affirm 5n1 Recon
Wild Growth Oil
Porosity Control
Neutralizing shampoo
Some odds and ends, like new combs and hair bonnets

I'm like MzShug, realizing I haven't relaxed my hair in over 6 months! Wasn't even trying to stretch, just didn't feel the urgency since I've been using Aveda and it's kept my NG soft.

I WANT to purchase:
- cheapie condish (v05, suave and the like) - i kinda NEED this cuz I'm running out
- claws/clips/headbands
- cantu leave in (like 3 tubs of it)
- coconut oil

Well technically, I don't NEED anything. But I WANT:

-Steam-a :lol:
-Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Cera-Repair

Last edited:
I really don't need to buy anything, but I will be undergoing neck surgery and I won't be able to do much with my hair. Therefore, I am attempting to purchase any KBB hair milk samples to use. I have heard so many good things and the scents are said to smell sooo good and lasts a long time.

So if anyone is willing to share, please PM me. I have paypal.

TIA

My list is too long. I even added Joico k-pak line, the new Mizani Renew Strength and Moisturfusion poos and conditioners to my list. This list is getting wayyy too long now.

i dont need anything. if i use up everything i have i'd be set for a year lol.
but i am getting some things from the kbb store when i go to new york next weekend. if we can find the store lol.
i want:
the juicy shampoo bars
conditioning shampoo
hair cream
hair oil
ll hair mask
body butter

-nothing-
=shifty eyes=
I just bought some VO5 Free Me Freesia (3 bottles) just because I use it evveryday
I want to stock up on Herbal Essences LTR Leavein but i can only find it in walmart

The only thing I need to buy is some Cantu Shea Butter.

I want some more:
headbands
Sabino Moisture Block
a back up wide tooth jibere(sp?) shower comb

I WANT to purchase:
- cheapie condish (v05, suave and the like) - i kinda NEED this cuz I'm running out
- claws/clips/headbands
- cantu leave in (like 3 tubs of it)
- coconut oil

I can't find the Cantu leave in anywhere here:nono:. Every Bss I checked yesterday didn't have it:sad: and I want to make a KCCC subsitute with it. I'll keep looking for it though.

I can't find the Cantu leave in anywhere here:nono:. Every Bss I checked yesterday didn't have it:sad: and I want to make a KCCC subsitute with it. I'll keep looking for it though.

My Walmart has tubs of that stuff for like $3.19..Have you tried your local Walmart?

Back