What Hair Product Do You Buy the Most of?

13StepsAhead

Conditioner hands down! (I just love it) I have A LOT of conditioner (I will not embarass myself and tell how much I have) and only 3 bottles of shampoo. I've had those 3 bottles of poo since Dec. and I know Ive gone through about 5 bottles of condish since that time.

Kindheart

Conditioner and more conditioner(although I enjoy the ones I mix up myself) ,second Hair Masks ,three Oils of some sort .

Last edited:

mzsophisticated26

def conditioners I use alot of conditioner because I have to wash my hair. my daughters and my wigs on a weekly basis:grin: second would be serums or leave ins

LadyPBC

Everything it seems but conditioners probably top the list - I have to move my hair care stash from under my sink and the linen closet to my storage area (its pretty bad). I have lots of oils and stuff too. Wait - I have a lot of stuff cuz it was highly touted by you guys or someone wz having a sale and to be honest I don't even know when or how to use some of that stuff. Just found out the wheat germ oil I bought I could include in my DC.

soonergirl

Hey ladies, good to know Im not alone!!! I am a condish a holic!! Hey can you guys name some of the products you are addicted too as well??? I heart lustrasilk,skala (bought all i could find, now its mia) suave,redken,joico,and matrix...and that d&@m silk elements megasilk!!

Last edited:

OrangeMoon

Went to Sallys

Plastic Shower Caps

Jilbere Vented Straightening/Cutting Comb- Won't use until my next flat iron which will probably be the end of August or early September

Black Rinse

Mane n Tail Detangler - OMG this stuff works

30something

My thing is rinse out conditioners (I'm addicted to drug store bands, IDK why I guess the price and accessibility) . For some reason I don't venture outside of lustrasilk for deep conditioners I haven't bought or used a new deep conditioner in awhile.

Last edited:

HoneyDew

It would probably be conditioner if I did not have such a surplus already. But currently it is 619 Fermodyl Leave-in because I go through that the fastest and need to replace it.

drappedup

first it was shoes then i joined LHCF and now i cant stop buying condish and moisturizers

Lol......I still buy shoes a lot....:lachen:

Conditioner hands down! (I just love it) I have A LOT of conditioner (I will not embarass myself and tell how much I have) and only 3 bottles of shampoo. I've had those 3 bottles of poo since Dec. and I know Ive gone through about 5 bottles of condish since that time.

I only have like 2 bottles of shampoo! And soooooo much conditioner. It's pretty sad. Conditioner is just so much yummier, though. :lick::grin:

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I don't really buy anything anymore but in the major throws of my PJ-dom, my main vice was conditioner.