What Hair Product Do You Buy the Most of?

Bnster

I find I stock up more on hair accessories like clips, scrunchies, etc, however the thing is I only wear a few. It think oh when my hair gets this length I will wear this or I forget that it is there.

lolascurls

CONDITIONER! I have managed to stop myself checking out that aisle in grocery stores 'cause it got REALLY ridiculous at one time (had live 10 conditioners on the go!) I've wittled them down now to 3-5 but still! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lady S

Headbands. Most of the time conditioner *side eyes the $10 bottle of conditioner I bought today at Target*

Being a product junkie, I don't stick with one brand. I'm a conditioner hussy, going from one brand to another. Faithful to no one. :laugh:

BeautifulRoots

i bought 4 last week and I bought 5 this morning. CONDITIONERS. Lol..

Yes, she really did buy like 5 this morning. lol. (we're roomies) And our other roommates literally walked in the door with 5 new conditioners per person. ($1.99 herbal essences sale...we don't know how to act...lol!)

I also purchase conditioners the most. (hello hydration :grin:)

Last edited:

dafnie

Yes, she really did buy like 5 this morning. lol. (we're roomies) And our other roommates literally walked in the door with 5 new conditioners per person. ($1.99 herbal essences sale...we don't know how to act...lol!)

I also purchase conditioners the most. (hello hydration :grin:)

heeheehee i concur!!