Most Expensive Hair Product You Spent Money On...

kaykaybobay

Princess Borghese mud mask for hair $28 bucks followed by Matrix biolage conditioner $22.

Both are repeat purchases and staples they are a miracle for my hair.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
$50 on Alfaparf Luxury Illuminating mask. Smells heavenly :love2: like expensive perfume and it works well. I don't think I will repurchase though;Matrix Ultra Hydrating balm works just as well and costs alot less. I save it for special ocassions when I wanna smell extra good :yep:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Roughly ~40 EACH (you do the math) for moraccan oil brand mist, restorative mask, moraccan oil, poo/condish and semi di lino aliparf serum. *smh* I'm slowly using these prods as I wont let my money go to waste.

Sent via DroidX using LHCF app

Janet'

Hmm...Hair products- not appliances...

WEN is probably the most expensive and it is around $40/45...SO worth it...That's all that I use to clean my hair!

Evo-ny

Redken smoothing serum, $20 for a tiny 2oz bottle! I only buy it when it's buy one get one free.

Kenra's, well, EVERYTHING. Another $20 for a tiny bottle of condish that'll only last me 2 or 3 washes. When I've got the extra cash and they go on sale, I buy the (almost) 2L pump bottles, but the regular price is $45 dollars each.

PhonyBaloney500

$28 for a liter of Elucence conditioner. $26 or so for Kinky Curly Curling Custard (now retailing for $30 in many places but I'll have to pay for it). Both work well and last a long time so no complaints.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
My most expensive products didn't cost me a penny

- Fekkai Protein RX PM Repair Strengthener - $65

- Fekkai Ageless Creme Luxe Hair Treatment - $85 for 5 oz.

Tools:
My steamer

So far I like everything, I would pay to replace the RX PM cream. I wouldn't replace the Luxe Treatment altho its nice and makes my hair feel nice.

Last edited:

LadyMacgyver

$120 for Sedu Flat Iron and that would have been more without my 20% coupon from Ulta..

Hair products would have to say $20 that's for Darcy DC and Shescentit DC and Just natural skin care detangler $23

HauteHippie

Products:
Ojon products (shampoo, conditioner, and hair treatment) 25-45.
KCCC (umm... Forgot)
Hana Shine Shield (40-50)

Tools:
Hana Elite (250?)
Be Huetiful Hair steamer (114)
I got my FHI pro dryer on a major sale (20-30), but if I have to replace it I'll be SOL.

Solitude

Product:
$60 box of Phytorelaxer from Sephora. It's worth the price.

Tools:
My Biosilk flat iron $100 (had it for 3 years now)
My hood dryer $100
oh wait - my crappy steamer that fell apart was $119

suburbanbushbabe

My T3 Evolution blow dryer - got it on sale for $134 (it's typically $200) and it's well worth it. Hair diffuses dry fast and frizz-free, and doesn't blow around.

CrueltyFree

Hair Steamer from Salon'sRUs

Products
-Anita Grant products. The most expensive ones I have are the Rhassoul Deep condish and the Sapote and coconut pomade. I bought the Rhassoul Block and that was hella expensive ($98. But I got it on Black Friday for 25% off at Hairrogant. I also have a ton of coupon codes for whenever I want to repurchase from Hairrogant). I love the condish. It can't be duplicated and I certainly can't make it on my own. Believe me, I've tried.

The pomade is the most expensive pomade I've ever used ($29. My mom likes it for her scalp but it's just aiite on my hair. I don't think it was a waste at all, I just wouldn't repurchase it myself. I'd use it again if my mom bought it or someone else bought it for me though.lol :) )

make_me_over

Extra Butter, Curly Magic, and Supercurl from uncle funky’s daughter $86. Qod Max BKT Kit from ebay $90 (which I never even used). Bio Ionic flat iron $150. Bio Ionic Dryer $100. Hair Steamer $110. The tools I don’t really mind because I think you get your money’s worth, but the products? Ridiculous! I’m glad I’m over having to try every hair product under the sun.

outspokenwallflower

Product: Definitely Kerastase Voile Nuit and Serum Nuit. Both retail for $60-$65.

Appliance: my H2pro 206LE 100% ceramic flat iron, which is basically the same model and construction as the FHI Runway flat iron. I got it on SALE for $189, I believe. It hurt when I bought it, however, it is a PHENOMENAL flat iron. Everyone that's tried it says they can tell that its different, lol.

Last edited:

EMJazzy

Happily retired
Most expensive items purchased and will repurchase:
WEN
EMU OIL

Items that I will NOT repurchase
OCT (MegaTek works just as well imo)

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

PearlyCurly

• Sedu Flat Iron- $97.00 -Worth the price especially because i got a nice discount :grin:
  • Hair Steamer- $120.00 but i payed half for it.
  • Wen- $44.00 - Not worth the price, it is just some minty conditioner in a bottle. It doesnt even detangle right:nono:
  • A bunch of oils & butters-$100+ - Not worth it either, i tried shea butter my hair hates it & i hate the smell. The only thing i liked out of the order was the jojoba oil(worth every penny).
Next Up..
Curlformers- i was suppose to get them from sallys..long story..
Hair Dryer- I need one, now.

ilah

Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding 16oz - $38.00
Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue 8oz - 22.00
Miss Jessie's Quick Curls 8oz (NOT FOR 4B HAIR IMO) - $32.00

whirlwind296

Alterna Caviar Anti ageing seasilk Hair Masque - cost me £32.00 (sterling) so about $46.00 for a 5oz tub. It felt nice and a little goes a long way...... but I won't buy it again.

I also splurged on the Nexxus Emergencee (£40.00 sterling = $56.00) - I love this product on my texlaxed hair. This is one of my staples.

x

Last edited:

JollyGal

Megatek rebuilder from Tailgator

The 16oz bottle costs £20 which is $32

I could also count my 1kg block of shea butter from akamuti
It cost me £23 / $ 37

Both products have a long shelf life. I used MT once a week. I no longer use it.
My shea butter is still here after 6 months of every day use including on my skin.

Carisa

Nexxus humectress 32oz for about $30 and it last a long time (about 3 months) and I love it!
Also i got a gvp flat iron from sally's for $40 on black friday that I have barely used- I used it on a couple of sections of my hair and it seemed to do fine.

Last edited:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
It was MoroccanOil Brand prods. Now a close second to those are Alter Ego Garlic Condish ($30 bucks shippped).

bronzebomb

Product:
Alter Ego Garlic Treatment $30- (shipping included)
Afro Detangler $33

Appliance:
Steamer $100 worth every penny