What is 'good' hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OsnapCnapp!

Its some really silly females in here, boy I tell ya. Its threads like these that just make (other hair sites) stand out and shine. :grin: It also makes the women who choose relaxers look good too.

@MissDarcei your hair is lovely.

Last edited:

chicha

Some people don't buy this or that. I don't think she asked the question if you bought it. She asked what she wanted to ask.

And I to, if i want to, will ask questions that I want to ask. It's not a bet of whether you believe the OP. Or not.

You don't have to buy what she or I or anyone posts.

keenyme

up until this whole natural hair movement started (or at least when i became aware of it), i thought good hair meant long, thick hair. chilli and the members of bone thugs n harmony certainly never came to mind...

i was born and raised in the US, (in an area w/ a high west indian population they call this area kingston 23 lol... if it matters), and i NEVER thought good hair= loose curls. so i dont see why it's so hard to believe that someone is genuinely interested in what other ppl's opinions of good hair was... or what difference it makes if her hair just so happens to be what someone might call good hair...

also, i never heard anyone imply that coolie hair was better than any other type of hair, so i dont really think it's the same as good hair... for me anyway.

nzeee

:nono: sad

the best part of this thread was the indepth analysis of chillie's baby hurrs. oh, and of course the GIFs. if this was bhm thread would have been locked down from go w/ free posts.

uhm... and you know it's a sad day when i am referencing bhm. hahahaha. *sigh.

just sad. i get the feeling i'm expecting too much from a hair board filled w/ random strangers...

Status
Not open for further replies.