What will your length be by this time next year?

By this time next year, I hope to be at full shoulder length (stretched). I figure my ears will be fully covered unstretched. (09/26/06)

Ooowwee, I know I posted in this thread before - but I really don't have the time nor the engery to do and look through all 47odd pages for it.

Lemme say, that by Mar 2008 - I hope to have FULL shoulderlength (unstretched) and a GOOD BSL, stretched.

Wowweee...(03/25/07)

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Ah, the hairpipe I was smoking...... Here it is, the middle of 2008, and my hair is STILL not full shoulderlength, at all, stretched or not. It DOES cover my ears, unstretched though, so that's a good thing.

True, true, I don't think I had PLANNED on cutting off all of my colored hair at that point in time, and if I hadn't, I would so be there (as I'm just NOW getting back to that), and I wasn't aware of just how bloody slow my hair grows, and I was still wearing out styles and giving myself regular combcuts....but stilllllllll............ :rolleyes:

May 2009, I'm shooting for shoulder, unstretched. :grin::lachen:

I will be comfortably at MBL stretched. I do not want my hair longer than that and I plan on getting to MBL by December and sticking to that length.

I'm hoping that by this time next year, I will be WL. BUT, I am transitioning, so I may end up cutting more of my hair, so MBL would be fine too.

Back