When was the last time you FINISHED A PRODUCT?

Recently, I finished a jar of MHC So Deep conditioner, KBB shampoo, Hairveda SitriNillah, and Njoi Nourishing Pomade.

today finished my mane and tail detangler.. i need to get another bottle asap! "the tangles and knots solution" amen!!

I've got 3 more products to add to the list!!!

1. JBCO
2. Darcy Botanicals Herbal Leave-In Spray
3. Oyin Handmade Whipped Pudding

i finished my ORS olive oil a couple weeks ago..
feels soo good to finish a product, lol im a recovering PJ so i celebrate whenever something gets thrown out

Last edited:
Just finished a 4oz jar of Oyin Burnt Sugar, Dove conditioner, Aussie Smooth and AOHSR.

Today I finished a jar of Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment,last week a bottle of Skala G3 Con,and a small jar of shea butter(Nasabb).........unbelievable

Taliah Waajid's Protective Mist Bodifier
Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner

Go me!

Finished a whole Jar of Hairveda's Sitrinillah conditioner and a bottle of Salerm21 leave-in yesterday.

I've been really good at finishing products and wanting to get my stash down. If I know I have no intention of finishing it, I have been giving products away.

I go through my staple items like shampoo, conditioner, moisterizers, protein treatments, and my hair gel on a monthly basis. I like to wash my hair at least once a week.

I finished a tube of Yes to Cucumbers leave-in this week. and I finished some Redken shampoo a few weeks ago.

I'm trying to use up my stash (and hopefully, starve my inner PJ) so I should be finishing a few items this year.

I have gotten a lot better at finishing stuff because my pockets were beginning to suffer :lachen::lachen: I'm much more skeptical of trying new products, which has it's pros and cons but at least I'm not buying a bunch of questionable stuff I may never use. I honestly can't remember the last time I didn't finish something. I guess you could call me a reformed product junkie. :yep:

Man I'm finishing stuff left and right. My aussie moist is gone. Garner fructis will be done this week.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Long Hair Care Forum App

It took forever, but I finally finished a bottle of Aubrey Organics White Camellia conditioner. It took so long because that mess stinks and I was only using it sparingly for steaming pre-shampoo treatments. I also finally finished the Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-in that I got from Meka. It was so good!

Here's the stuff I need to get rid of before I make another big purchase:
La Bomba Conditioner - I always use this after Henna/Indigo treatments!
VS So Sexy Conditioner - I use this as a leave-in
Suave Coconut Shampoo + Conditioner - Cleansing and Co-washing
Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in (me likey but it takes forever to finish this jar!)
Aphogee 2 min-Reconstructor - only one more use left and then I am done! :clap:

It does take me forever to finish stuff because I am a PJ... a little...

Almost finished with neutrogena triple moisture AGAIN. I will always run completely out of this. This is my staple leave-in.:yep:

Last week. I go through 2 BIG BOTTLES of Aussie Moist a month :) That's all I use now though, so I don't feel bad.

Back