When was the last time you FINISHED A PRODUCT?

Kindheart

I just finished a bottle of keracare shampoo ,i didnt really like it as it left a film on my hair .Also Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Treatment .

SimJam

I used up a bottle of hair dew a couple weeks ago and gave away a half used bottle of honey hemp condish.

I will be doing a stocktaking next week and will be getting rid of all those half used bottles of VO5, suave and other products I no longer use. under the bathroom sink is chock full of stuff I havnt even seen or used in abt 6 months, I rlly only use the first 2 rows of things :ohwell:

NYAmicas

Seeker
My hair is ultra thick so I go through products about every week. I dont know how people are affording those little bottles of certain products because on my hair they'd only be good for 1 and a half of use.

choctaw

knocked off large bottle CON, one conditioner, one deep conditioner, one ayurvedic infused oil. It helps to put staples in or near the shower and replace/refill as necessary.

hothair

Last week- Aphogee two minute. I've been doing well with finishing my products. Infact I can't replace things unless I've finished all the products in the category (eg no more moisture DCs till I finish the one I have)

Loves Harmony

Finished a KBB dc, Beemine Dc, 24-7 hv (giving one to sis)... I am down to my stash will not let it pile up again like that. I hate piled up hair products.

ellebelle88

I'm almost finished with these:
V05 Passion Fruit Smoothie Conditioner
Suave Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner
ORS Replenishing Conditioner

One more wash and they will be done!

Iluvsmuhgrass

Just finished Suave Almond & Shea Butter Conditioner. Getting ready to crack open a new bottle. On my way to finishing QB's AOHC and the CMS. :yep:

Uniqzoe

I always finish up my YTCucumbers as well as my EcoStyler, I'm sure there are other products I use up to the last drop but needless to see there are still plenty of space savers in my bathroom too.

Mami_Chula416

A couple months ago I finished a shampoo.. I buy way to many products especially treatments so I never give myself enough time to finish it.

manter26

Just finished some Silk Elements DC. I'm working my way through the rest of my DC and cowash stash so I can focus on my staples.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm on a Personal Mission to "Use Up" between 15-20 Products before Labor Day Weekend (September). So far, I think I've used up about 11 Items.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
If you want to part with it I'll be more than happy to take them of your hands. op keep quiet.

ida2 Gurl.....That was an Old Post.:lol:

KBB Doesn't even call it "Hair Milk" anymore, I think it's called "Sweet Ambrosia" now.:look:

But if I still had it, you coulda' got it.:grin: *Sawry*

greenandchic

In the past couple of weeks:

*Zipporah Beauty GF Green Tea Hair & Body Butter
* Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
* Amla and hibiscus oil, homemade

destine2grow

Finish Shea Moisture Curl and Style milk yesterday. A few weeks earlier I finished SSI Okra Hair Recon. I should finish another product in the next week or so.

KhandiB

I just finished KeraPro Moisturizing Treatment.
I love that stuff, but I cant continue to buy it, it goes against everything I stand for in hair care purchasing, lol