When was the last time you FINISHED A PRODUCT?

SmilingElephant

Earlier this week: Herbal Essence Totally Twisted conditioner

Today: Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque, GVP Conditioning Balm. I will polish off my Roots of Nature Curl Cream tomorrow....i have enough to put on my edges that will finish the jar.

ToSelahWithLove

A couple of weeks ago, my CON shampoo. I run out of Joico K-Pak restructurer super fast though... I'm sure that will be my next to go. Which sucks, because that's def the most expensive product I buy. Everything else is around the $10 range. But I love it so!

Nubenap22

Oils I will completly use up between oil rinsing and sealing.

Oyin burnt sugar pomade- and bought a new one to replace that one
bumble and bumble be rich conditioner used all of the 8oz so i bough a liter.
njoi creations- ayurvedic butter and oil samples.
Last month finished my miss jessies super sweetback treatment- still have 1 more

choctaw

this past week ...
Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture conditioner
Nexxus phyto organic Nectaress conditioner
Joico k-pak reconstructor conditioner
shikakai oil
brahmi oil
swastik shikakai bar

Last edited:

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I just finished a bottle of AO HSR conditioner. I'm glad I'm making a dent in my conditioner stash, as long as my hair is benefiting that is.

Phaer

I am always using up my Castor oil, but about a month ago I finished the Sitrinilla conditioner, I am trying to use up my stash so I haven't reordered, not sure I will anyway, I wasn't amazed by it, I get comparable results adding evoo to any cheap dc.

Ooh, I finished my alma and olive oil heavy cream on twists this past weekend. I will definitely repurchase and try more qhemet products (someday) .

aicramphoto

On that mission right now: reading ingredients and combining products and finishing others. I always finish conditioners, oils and cleansers regularly. Since my dd and I are natural, and we go curly usually, the flat ironing stuff tends to stay around much longer, may have to give it away.

Lissa0821

NTM leave in, I have had it for a while and cant remember where I brought. I have enough leave in on hand that I don't need to replace it but I think I will anyway.

nicki6

Tonight, I finished Lacio Lacio that I'd added silk amino acid. It has to have been more than a year.