When will you be satisfied?

caribgirl

I was just moisturizing and sealing my hair and wondered when I would be satisfied with my hair's length and thickness.

I'll be satisfied when my roller sets are curly and bouncy and reaching btwn armpit and BSL in that state :yep:.

So which style will make you feel satisfied with your hair's length and thickness?

Last edited:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I'll be able to breathe a sigh of relief and relax when I reach BSL, but I don't think I'll be fully content and happy till I reach MBL.

Mrs. Verde

An inch or two past BSL would be satisfying, but MBL would make me extremely happy. In both instances my hair would have to be healthy.

Reinventing21

Spreading my wings
I will BEGIN to breathe a sigh of relief when I can wear my hair curly and it still reaches BSL, but I will would reach euphoria if I could wear curls to MBL:grin:

Prettyeyes

FULL MBL!!!I like BSL but I just need a few more inches and I will relax a lot! Not relax on my upkeep:nono:, but relax on worrying about length!

vestaluv1

I will be satisfied when:
  • My hair has reached bra strap length and is...
  • Full
  • Thicker
  • Softer
  • Strong
and
  • My rollersets turn out full and bouncier
  • My ponytails look full
  • My hair has better movement
  • All my relaxed ends have been cut off and I am BSL unstreched.
ONE STEP AT A TIME :rolleyes:

_belle

I think (as a chick that has always been SL) that I will be happy @ BSL. . . but looks like ppl catch hair anorexia around that time. so I will probably say that's not enough when I get there. and I am satisfied with my thickness now. I cut off some raggedy ends like last week. I might see more after it grows and I relax or straighten it. . . i've got it stayin on my head now (finally!!!!) now I just need to get it OUT of my scalp. :lachen:

but if u need a visual. . . that day I am walkin down a busy street, and my blunt BSL soft strong hair catches a strong gust of wind and moves with it:lick:

ajacks

My goal is MBL, but I'll be satisfied at APL. I can breathe a sigh of relief and that point and paitently wait for it to grow from there.

locabouthair

I guess I'll be satisfied when I'm at SL. My final goal is APL.

Right now I'll be really happy when my nape fully grows back.

BeautifulRoots

I like my length now, but it would be nice to get it longer.I think I will be satisfied when I reach mid-back stretched.

MAMATO

My ultimate goal is WL. I've just made APL this month. I am hoping to be BSL by the end of the year. I am planning my first trip to Africa next year (around Aug 09) and I am hoping to be MBL by then. Hope it is not too ambitious. I have 1/2" of growth per month and have been able to retain it lately , so even though I am too lazy to do the maths, I think I might be able to make it unless I have some setbacks on the road... So WL early 2010, here I come... and then I'll start cutting trimming, cause I really dont want longer than that... I am quite a lazy girl:grin:

RegaLady

I would be happy when my thin spots are full, and my hair is a bit thicker, also I would be happy with a bob and very shiny, healthy hair.

cupcakes

i will be satisfied with healthy WL natural hair
but ultimately i want hip length stretched

Last edited:

AngieB

Aiming for healthy hair somewhere between APL and BSL...don't think I want much longer...which means I need 3-4 more inches...

Jynkx

honestly dont know if ill ever be really and truly and completely satisfied. am i happy with my hair now? yes. but ill never feel satisfied and consider my hair growing done.

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
I'll be very satisfied with thick, full MBL. That's my dream goal. WL will be a bonus.

phyl73

I'll be content with full unstretched apl hair and stretched mbl thick and healthy length. I see it in the next two or three years.

Christa438

I feel happy to reach APL stretched, but I'll be relieved and satisfied to reach BSL with curly hair.

AfroKink

I'll be satisfied when the twists from my shortest layers reach my shoulders. I'm done growing when my washed and shrunken twists are just below my shoulders.

Lys

iasade

I like big hair and my hair really just started growing since I started hanging around here more in January. So, I am looking at MBL for me where I can put the rollers in and end up with thick, healthy and bouncy curls!

Pheonixx

I'll be satisfied when I reach BSL or an inch below that. I don't think I could take any more hair than that (WL).
ESPECIALLY if I go natural!