WHEN YOU REACH YOUR HAIR GOAL YOU'RE GOING TO.........

coolsista-paris

I WILL JUMP ALL OVER! show a smile for weeks i guess! lol then share with family,friends, my dear grandma who doesnt understand where my hair disapeared (the long hair i had as a kid).she would love too see it thick and long again. SO DO I.
and of course update the fotki !!

then ROCK THE HAIR FOR LOOOOONG! in so many styles

DrC

My ultimate goal is WSL. I plan to stay at that length for an additional year or two, then I'm going to chop it all off (I've always wanted a fade) and donate my hair to children with cancer or some other service like that...

Then I'll re-do my entire cycle again.

That is so sweet of you :yep:

DrC

Guard my hair with my life.

There is always someone who wants you to do something different to your hair ( especially cutting it). I used to wear my hair natural and I listened to one of my friends and let her put a relaxer in it. She doesn't even take care of her hair. I would've been MBL by now if I wouldn't have listened but oh well it is what it is.

Well first of all, MAINTAIN I think my standard style will be 2 strand twists as id be able to style while PSing

but apart from that I think Id do a huge ole 10 inch high fro, go the movies and see how many side eyes and complaints I get :rolleyes:

Don't forget the people that will come up to you and try to put their hands in your hair (those arseholes lol)

:lachen::lachen: AMEN!!

I didn't do all that hard work only to have some hater **** it up.

There is ALWAYS someone in the background who wants to f**k up your hair.

Think about how long and what it took to get me there and leave it the :censored: alone!!!

I know, I have a scissor happy problem lol :drunk:

All I have ever wanted was to get my hair long enough to wear in a nice bun, and for somereason I just can't get there Due to Big Chopping, Relaxing,Texlaxing,Texturizing and REPEAT since 2003. It is a Vicious Cycle.

So, are we still in the vicious cycle as we speak?

Last edited:

Melaninme

When I re-reach my goal, I'll resist the urge to cut it again because I see a short style I'd like to rock. I'm pretty sure I can pin it up in such a way to look like a short and cute do without sacrificing length.:yep:

prospurr4

I don't know if I already posted in this thread, but:

When I reach my full WL goal (hopefully by December), I will use my creaclip to cut my hair into a "U" shape, with the bottom of the "U" touching WL. :lick:

Then, it's on to HL, by absolute final goal. :yep:

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I'm a simple girl. I'd probably just wear it like this about 40% of the time...and of course walk hard so it swangs :grin:.. might even hit a few innocent bystanders :look:

wish4length

I'm going to wear my hair down and wait for someone to ask then say
"No it isn't a weave" and "yes you can check"

dollface0023

I'm going to do a happy dance. Seriously.

Then I'm going to make an appointment to get my hair proffesionally flat ironed for the first time in almost a year.

I'm considering honey blonde highlights, but I might just wait until I reach my next hair goal for that one :yep:

Lita

Let it thicken up for a while by slowly cutting off dead ends & just maintain it.......
Let it do what it do!

Happy Hair Growing!

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

i'm gonna put my nose so far in the air.....i'm sure to smell rain in seattle from florida
the perfect snob all day...and all night!

anyone who calls my name i'll turn with the most ferocious hair whip i'm sure to put 2 or 3 eyes out per day (at least my intentions)

Last edited:

againstallodds

1. Give my thank you speech to LHCF, the fotkis (inspiration), protective styles, and products that got me there.

2. Wear it out with a tag that reads "YES, ITS ALL MINE" pinned to my shirt.

3. Beat my BF away because Lord knows he'll be more excited than I am.

4. Pull it right back up into a bun!

againstallodds

i'm gonna put my nose so far in the air.....i'm sure to smell rain in seattle from florida

anyone who calls my name i'll turn with the most ferocious hair whip i'm sure to put 2 or 3 eyes out per day (at least my intentions)

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
when i reach HL im going to maintain by cutting an inch off every 3months so i can have those nice, thick ends!!! and then im going to where my hair out often in big curly puffs

exubah

Start trimming back to maintain at WL for a while and then probably cut it back to MBL if I don't get too attached to the WL. Will dress up and straighten my hair to have an outing with my fiance (will probably be my husband by the time this happens :lachen:). He would also be allowed to play in my hair alllllll night :grin:.

DrC

I'm a simple girl. I'd probably just wear it like this about 40% of the time...and of course walk hard so it swangs :grin:.. might even hit a few innocent bystanders :look:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'm going to wear my hair down and wait for someone to ask then say
"No it isn't a weave" and "yes you can check"

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Last edited:

LongCurlyLocks

The first thing I will do is jump for joy, then take pictures, update fotki, and share progress with my dh, best friend, brother, mom and aunts who support my hair journey. And, knowing me I'll treat myself to more hair products. :grin:

^^^
THIS!!!!! And then I'm going to rock Bantu knots and learn some other ways to make buns-since I'm defiencent in that area-and God knows what else. I'm excited just thinking about it because if all goes well I will be there at least by December 2011!

LovelyNaps26

1. Die it black using indigo henna
2. Straighten it MYSELF (even if it takes 5 hours)
3. Throw on a fitted white sweater or blouse so that everyone can see every strand of my thick, jet black MBL hair. :yep:

curlyninjagirl

I'M GONNA WALK DOWN THE STREET ROCKIN' THE BIGGEST FRO EVER SEEN IRL!!!!!!!

.....and then i'm gonna hide it away again with protective styles, haha. it'll be more than enough for me just to feel my long luxurious locks flowing down my back in the shower each week. :lick::lovedrool::drunk:

Ashleescheveux

Once I make APL Im wearing it out for a while! I'll be walking with my nose so high in the air, you couldnt tell me nothing.