When will you reach your goal?

skegeesmb

I want to get to tailbone length. I'm aiming for waist length. I thought I'd be close, but I've cut my hair twice and I'm still a year away or so. I'm definately brastrap though still. At least that's a start.

SouthernGirl

Well, after 1/2 a year saying that I just want to maintain at brastrap length, I've decided to gain about 6 more inches and stop. I don't think that's necessarily waist-length for me, but it's somewhere b/w brastrap and waist. I'm targeting Dec 2005 to get there.

SG

Dolapo

well, right now, my hair is like 2 inches. so my first goal is my neck and i think that will take me like 3 years. so im aiming for neck length by 2008 :)

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
I'm not too sure. My hair is at my shoulders now. I'm striving for five more inches (past armpit length). Hopefully late 2006 or early 2007.

Ayeshia

Hmmm I think Ill be brastrap by July 2006...thats not my ultimate goal ...but I have to reach that point first.

lovechic

SouthernGirl said:
Well, after 1/2 a year saying that I just want to maintain at brastrap length, I've decided to gain about 6 more inches and stop. I don't think that's necessarily waist-length for me, but it's somewhere b/w brastrap and waist. I'm targeting Dec 2005 to get there.

SG
You will be there girl in no time!!! Your hair is amazing! :yep:

carletta

I've almost given up! :( I was shooting for bs lenght by 2006, the only way I can do this is to do braids. I MIGHT be able to do this if I can hold on a little longer :perplexed

chocolate01

I have a couple goals, the first is to be able to put my hair into some type of ponytail. I hope to be able to do that by the end of this year. My next goal would be shoulder length unstretched. I hope to be there in a year to year and a half. Right now my hair is right at the top of my neck unstretched. I think it's growing I can feel it creeping down my neck. So I think Feb 2007 is a reasonable time to get to shoulder length.

CICI24

My goal is waist length but it's going to be a minute before I get there at least 1 to 2 more years

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
i want my natural hair to be a little below my shoulders NOT stretched. I have awhile.... I only have 3-4 inches of natural hair now...oh well.

Cichelle

My first goal is for my longest layer to reach brastrap. I'm guessing about two years for that. My longer term goal, almost tailbone, will probably take about 3 1/2 years. That is provided I have no major setbacks. Meanwhile, I'm learning how to take care of my hair and love it at every length along the way. :)

atl_mulattamami

ok good this thing worked...i posted these in links before but i just wanted to see if i could post the actual picture without having to post a link...anyway yeah these are my inspirations and it will probably take me like 3 or 4 years

Attachments

• inspiration1.jpg
    inspiration1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 9
  • inspiration5.jpg
    inspiration5.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 6
  • inspiration6.jpg
    inspiration6.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 5

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
My goal is the same...I want to get to bra strap but I want my hair to COVER my bra strap, that's mid back I guess. Right now my hair is hovering over the top of my bra strap and it making me :mad:. I thought I would be there by this past June but nope still hovering over top. I'm hoping to reach bra strap by December 2005.

Naijaqueen

You are actually my inspiration, your dec-now growth is off the chain!

hottopic said:
I want my hair to be 3-5 inch below bra strap. I want people to think that I am wearing weave..... :lol: . I want people to look at me and say, wow, I did not know black people could grow there hair so long, she must be mixed. And I will be like yeah I am mixed..."Black with Blacker..." lol lol :lachen:

pink_flower

simplycee said:
My goal is the same...I want to get to bra strap but I want my hair to COVER my bra strap, that's mid back I guess. Right now my hair is hovering over the top of my bra strap and it making me :mad:. I thought I would be there by this past June but nope still hovering over top. I'm hoping to reach bra strap by December 2005.

This happened to me! My hair hovered over bra strap for a good 6 months, then in June it finally covered my bra. So it will happen :yep:

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
pink_flower said:
This happened to me! My hair hovered over bra strap for a good 6 months, then in June it finally covered my bra. So it will happen :yep:

Thanks for the encouragment! I think my bra strap is getting lower as my hair grows longer. :ohwell:

Lucia

pink_flower said:
ITA, it can happen just keep on growing.

SandySea

My ultimate goal is BSL. That's about 24" for me. I'm currently about 18 inches, so I'll say that if I don't trim much, I could probably be there sometime during the fall of 2006. I'm wearing braids now to jump the hurdle to 21 inches--where I hope to be by New Years. After that I'm sure I'll stop wearing braids and hopefully I'll resist the ever-present urge to trim. I'll be happy at this length, I just want to see if I can go any further. I graduate in 2007, God willing, and my goal is to actually have a decent amount of hair hanging out of my cap. My ultimate goal is BSL by gradation--May 2007.

Peachtree

Goal: crown to rest comfortably on my shoulders (shrunken, no products).

Umm, given my shrinkage factor & the fact that my crown grows "outward" instead of "down ward", I should reach my goal by April, 2008 :ohwell:

(( I don't know how long it'll be "stretched", but hopefully it'll be swannnnngin' across my back!! :beach: ))

CookieLAD

hottopic said:
I want my hair to be 3-5 inch below bra strap. I want people to think that I am wearing weave..... :lol: . I want people to look at me and say, wow, I did not know black people could grow there hair so long, she must be mixed. And I will be like yeah I am mixed..."Black with Blacker..." lol lol :lachen:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I got asked that question a couple of days ago, and my hair isn't that long, nor do I resemble any mixed person I've ever seen. I'll have to remember that response...black with blacker :lachen:

diamoness

My goal is mid back when straightened by April 2007. Currently i'm at the base of my neck (neck/shoulder junction) when straight. Don't know if that even sounds reasonable, but we'll see what happens :)

OneInAMillion

I don't know when it's gonna happen truthfully :perplexed ...I should be at armpit length (when straight) by December. If I can make it there, that will be the longest my hair has ever been. I just want to be at healthy armpit this time around.

By next July, or at least the end of the summer, I'm aiming for bra-strap length, or armpit length with loose curls.