WHEN YOU REACH YOUR HAIR GOAL YOU'RE GOING TO.........

wish4length

Once my hair is thick and at BSL:

1. Tell everyone at LHCF by posting pics asking what length it is to make sure:lachen:

2. Inspire everyone I can

3. Wear it up most of the time so people wonder if it is long or just thick

4. then one day wear it down and to the side and when people ask if it is real say "I wouldn't pay for weave that looked this terrible" (knowing good and well it's healty and looks cute):lachen:

MrsHouston

when I reach my hair goal:

I'm going to flip it like there's no tomorrow

Sweep it all to one side over my shoulder when I wear it down

Use it as a curtain when i feel like hiding from someone.

I luv this!!

I'm going to swing mine too, especially in someone's face, lol.

Take professional pictures. Then maintain by doing trims twice a year for a continuous healthy look.

TLC1020

Be happy and excited......:grin::grin: Then move on to the next goal rather it be jutst maintaining and rentention :yep::yep:

afrikurl

I'm gonna wear braid outs so big that people behind me cant see.I'll do flexi rod sets so people can ask, "is that all you?" I will also wear my twists in gorgeous updos with all them hairtoys I be drooling over and occasionally let it down so people can see what I'm "workin' wit."

pmichael52172

Swing it in my hubby's face and sing, "I told you so, I told you so!" Then rock the textured curly styles I've been dying to do. I'll have "hang time" when I reach my goal so it will no longer look like an :afro:

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Put on a fabulous outfit wear it down in soft curl on a BREEZY day!!! After being so giddy I nearly pass out, taking tons of pics and emailing them to everyone I know. Whip it in someone face (by accident of course...haha). Then go to my old hairdresser to make an appointment so she can see it (then call and cancel the appointment of course)!!!! Ya, I'll be unbearable:)

Imani

-Jump up and down, scream and shout, do the running man, etc.

-Post a thread on here about it. maybe even scan in some of my childhood pics showing how my hair has NEVER been anywhere near APL

-Definitely make sure all the women in my family see it bc they think our hair type can't get long.

-Wear braid outs/twistouts and glamorous roller set looks w/o having to worry about them making my hair look too short

ellehair

i'm gonna start rollersetting my hair. I dont wear it out enough to do so now, but it will be out all the time so let the rollersetting and braidouts begin! Im still gonna rock my wigs cause they allow for such versatility at all times but just not as often.. And im gonna have my photogropher, (my dd) take pics every chance i get, lol

SingBrina

WHen I reach my hair goal I'm going to:

Let it all hang out like THIS: :afropick: :gorgeous: :afro: :hair:

and especially this lol---> :rocker:

I also want to wear it in pom poms and 2 big french braids.
your turn! :grin:

When YOU reach YOUR hair goal YOU'RE going to:

Oh I want to go to the beach lol and jump in the water and come out with the air drying my waist length thick hair!! Lol, and I want to rock out with my hair at a party or something!!! And I dont know! I just want the wind to blow all that 100% hair! :)

kizzylonghair

I will go into my old & new salon mid SATURDAY AFTERNOON normally backed with women with my BS length hair
for a rollerset and reveal my hair:naughtycouch:

Can you manage the looks that I would get, cruel I know!! :grin:
But if asked I would give advice.

Plus would love to see my stylist TRY & TAKE THE CREDIT for my length!!:lachen:

OrangeMoon

Wear it like Jazmine from the Boondocks

*Ooh, and pretend I lost my Driver's License just so I can take a new picture with my waist length hair!
:lachen::lachen::lachen::grin: I like that :)

MrJohnsonsRib

What you thank I'm gonna do? I am gonna do what all the long haired ladies do...swing it in school, on the bus, on a plane, on a train, with my man, in the shower, swing it every hour, clip it when it's hot, wear it down with a turtleneck, over my shoulder in a halter, when I color, when I walk past the naysayers, when I by pass a salon or better yet when I go into a salon with it hanging....(wait for it, wait for it) then get my brows waxed (hair untouched) and then leave. "Aw, you thought you was gonna cut me didn't you miss evil hairstylist?!" I mean I won't be ignorant about it but I will definitely enjoy my hair and do the things with it I never could and I will defend my regimen with full force. It's sad but hating folks will do their best to not let you be happy with your long HEALTHY hair and that would require some tactful, yet firm display of "I don't give 2 snaps if you are jealous" attitude. I will also pass on all I have learned to other women who are lost like I was.

DrC

Oh I want to go to the beach lol and jump in the water and come out with the air drying my waist length thick hair!! Lol, and I want to rock out with my hair at a party or something!!! And I dont know! I just want the wind to blow all that 100% hair! :)

Exactly!! Lol I just want my hair to be big and free lol

jujubelle

I will dye it and wear it big and out so everyone will think it's fake.
Then I will become an inspiration and help others.

iri9109

if i ever make WL im probably cutting it back to MBL or BSL and then just wear curly rollersets all the time with the occasional silk wrap & when they get old put them into buns...i probably wont flatiron my hair (only the roots), because im a scaredy cat, but when Ediese flatironed her hair and did a bantu knot out, i fell in love lol, i wanna try that on silk wrapped hair too

MysteryMermaid

WHen I reach my hair goal I'm going to:

Let it all hang out like THIS: :afropick: :gorgeous: :afro: :hair:

and especially this lol---> :rocker:

I also want to wear it in pom poms and 2 big french braids.
your turn! :grin:

When YOU reach YOUR hair goal YOU'RE going to:
------------------------

I'm going to be straight up about this.

When I reach my hair goal, I am going to think I'm this ish WAAAAAAAAY more than I already do with my extensions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHA!

:weird::bdance::ha:

lp318lp

I'm going to hire a professional make-up artist and photographer and have a MAJOR PHOTOSHOOT! :rolleyes:

me~:rolleyes:

lp318lp

I'm going to hire a professional make-up artist and photographer and have a MAJOR PHOTOSHOOT! :rolleyes:

me~:rolleyes:

Oh, and get a shirt made that says, "This is the product of patience, consistency, and care. I'M NOT MIXED NOR DO I HAVE INDIAN IN MY FAMILY!"

:grin: